剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
我们应该带你去检查吗
Should we get you checked out?
你说会不会发炎了
You think it might be strep?
没有 只是有点痒
No, it's just scratchy.
我看看 来 张嘴
Let me see. Come on. Open up.
我在后面看见了一些小东西
You know what, I see a little something back there.
瑞斯 我要
You know what, Reese, I'm gonna
取消晚上七点的课
cancel my 7:00 p.m. class,
我现在带你去看急诊
and I'm taking you to urgent care.
什么 不要 我休息休息就好了
What?! No, I just need to go to bed.
你去上课吧
Go to your class.
我不想就这么留你一个人
I don't like leaving you like this.
没事的 我睡会儿就行
It's fine. I just need some sleep.
早上就会好多了
I'll be better in the morning.
好吧
All right.
我会带着手♥机♥
I will have my phone on me.
有事 就打我电♥话♥ 或者凯文也行 好吗
If you need anything, call me, okay, or Kevin.
别 还是别找凯文
No, don't call Kevin.
如果你有事请 又联♥系♥不上我
If you need anything and you can't get ahold of me,
就不停地打我电♥话♥
just keep calling and calling and calling.
- 走吧 - 好 好
- Go. - Okay, okay, okay.
你走了我马上就能睡着
I'll be asleep a minute after you leave.
这身装备是干嘛用的
What's this outfit supposed to be?
很抱歉 你不喜欢
You know what, I'm sorry if you don't like
我的夜行衣
my breaking-and-entering clothes, but it's what
但是我短时间内只能找到这个了
I could get together in a short amount of time.
我想借此机会
I want to take this moment
重申我反对这个计划的立场
to register my objection to this plan.
偷窃对调解这对姐妹是无用的
Theft will not reconcile these sisters.
我还有选择吗
Well, what choice do I have?
在监狱里我可帮不了任何人
I can't help anybody from jail.
你衣服是哪来的
Where do you get your clothes?
你会购物吗
Do you shop?
商场里
The mall.
不是吧
Really?
你看上去总是那么美
Well, you always look nice.
那么得体
Very put together.
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
不
Ohh, no!
快走 警♥察♥来了
Get out! The cops are coming!
跑啊
Run!
- 你在这儿干嘛 - 快跑 走
- What are you doing here? - Run! Go!
不不不 来来来 上去
No, no, no. Come on, come on, come on. Boost.
快点 过来
Hurry. Come over.
不 你走 我来引开他们
No, you know what, you go. I'll get them to follow me.
不 凯文
No! K-Kevin!
他朝那边跑了
He went that way!
我们看到了 嫌疑人是步行离开的
We've got eyes on. Suspect on foot.
好 我来截他
All right, I'll cut him off.
不 不不不......
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
千万别现在
Not now.
拜托 拜托 拜托 不要 不要
Please, please, please, don't, don't.
别 别 别
No, no, no.
你 把手举起来
You! Put your hands up!
我让你把手举起来
I said put your hands up now!
等一下 你是真实的吗
Wait. Are you real?
嘿 怎么样
Hey. How's it going?
这里是得州 对吗
This is Texas, right?
我睡着了吗
Was I asleep?
你 把眼睛闭上了
You, uh, had your eyes closed.
什么
What?
不好意思 我不是在跟你讲话
Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't talking to you. Uh...
因为某些原因 我能看到幻像了
Oh, hey, so I got my vision for some reason.
刚被警♥察♥追的时候真是"帮了大忙"了
Conveniently, while I was getting chased by the cops.
你看到了什么
W-What did you see?
有点像集市
Some kind of marketplace.
可能是亚洲或者类似的地方
Um, it might have been in Asia or some... something.
我记得的就这么多
That's... That's all I remember.
你有看到任何文字
Did you see any writing,
或者一些标识性的东西吗
anything that would tell you more?
没有
Nope.
但我有点不明白
But I-I-I don't understand.
我为什么会看到幻像
Why would I get my vision now?
明明把一切都搞砸了
All I did was screw everything up.
是啊 你经常那样
Yeah, you are good at doing that.
每当你这么说的时候
When you say things like that,
我就觉得你不再
it makes me feel like you're not
顾及我的感受了
paying attention to my feelings again.
可能我只是...
Maybe I'm just...
我想换牢房♥ 这个人疯了
Hey, I want a different cell. This guy's crazy.
内特 我知道现在的情况
Nate, I know how this looks.
我不这么觉得 凯文 你惹大♥麻♥烦了
I don't think you do, Kevin. You are in very serious trouble.
你同伙也是
So is your partner.
我同伙
My partner?
艾米怎么会摊上你们这两个人
Amy doesn't deserve this from either of you.
不 内特 不 她没做
Oh, no! Nate, Nate, no! She didn't do
错任何事 内特 别这样 内特
anything wrong! Nate, come on! Nate!
你可以把手铐解了
You can slip those off.
- 瑞斯 你在那儿做什么 - 没做什么
- Reese, what were you doing out there? - Nothing.
你舅舅惹大♥麻♥烦了
Your uncle's in a lot of trouble.
但我不信你也参与其中
But I don't believe you were involved.
他没做错任何事
He didn't do anything wrong.
他擅闯民宅还破坏财物
He broke into a house and destroyed property.
我觉得他有他的理由
I just think he probably had a good reason for it.
你当时为什么跟他在一块儿
Why were you with him?
想看看他在干什么
I wanted to see what he was up to.
要建议吗
Some advice?
你妈妈在凯文身上花费的精力够多了
Your mom has plenty on her plate with Kevin.
别让她再为你担心
Please don't make her worry about you, too.
告诉她你在哪儿吧
Let her know where you are.
妈 是我 瑞斯
Hey, Mom, it's me... Reese.
有些坏消息
I've got some bad news.
谁
Who is this?
是我瑞斯 妈
It's Reese, Mom.
我跟凯文在一块儿
I'm with Kevin.
我们被拘捕了
We got arrested.
我是上了广播电台吗
Am I on the radio?
拿去吧
Here you go.
泰勒 听我说
Tyler, listen to me.
凯文因为闯入你上司的家被捕了
Kevin got arrested for breaking into your boss' house.
你必须做点什么
You have to do something.
明白
I'm on it.
好了 女士 差不多完事了
Okay, ma'am, that's everything.
我们就不打扰你了
We'll get out of your hair.
你需要帮忙打扫吗
You want any help cleaning up the mess?
打扫我的房♥子
Clean my house?
当然
Sure.
先把站在我家客厅中♥央♥
Let's just start with the 5'6" turd
那个一米七的混混请出去吧
standing in the middle of the living room.
我一米八
I'm 5'11.
要说几遍
How many times
你才明白我不用...
do I have to tell you that I don't wan...
你来干嘛
What the hell do you want?
露西尔 我们需要谈谈
Lucille, we need to talk.
不管现在还是将来
You are the absolute last person
你的话我最不想听
I want to listen to now or ever!
就这一次
For once in your life,
露西尔 你一定要听我的
you're gonna listen to me, Lucille.
清楚了吗
Am laking my self perfectly clear?!
谢谢
Thanks!
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表