剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
Well, this almost always works, almost all the time.
这个向来管用 绝大多数情况下吧
When I forgot Reese's birthday,
我忘记瑞斯的生日的时候
it was unicorn emoji, poop emoji.
就发独角兽表情 便便表情
And then when I forgot Amy's birthday, it...
当我忘记艾米的生日的时候...
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait.
等等 等一会 等等
You forgot Amy's birthday?
你忘了艾米的生日
Yup.
是的
It... It's the same day as your birthday.
你俩生日是一天啊
Um... yeah. I was a jerk.
是的 我是个混♥蛋♥
Okay. Okay?
好的 好的
This... This seems, uh... wrong.
这... 这看起来... 不太对
And dumb.
还很傻
Well, you're wrong...
错的是你
And dumb.
傻的是你
Okay. But I suppose I'm gonna
好吧 但是我觉得
have to trust your judgment.
我只好相信你的判断
Yeah. The more time I spend on this plane,
我在这花的时间越长
the more I realize I do not understand humans.
我就越搞不明白人类
Mm. I am right about this.
这件事我没做错
You will see.
等着看咯
There you are.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay. So, you are in, um, marketing?
好吧 所以你是做营销的吗
Sales. Sales.
销♥售♥ 销♥售♥
Actually, the same place for 25 years.
实际上 我在同一家公♥司♥待了二十五年
I mean, look at this.
看这个
Look at that résumé.
看这份简历
There's one thing on that résumé.
这简历上只有一条工作履历
This is very nice paper.
纸质蛮好的
Yeah. Yeah, that's... that's linen.
是的 是的 那是... 亚麻布的
Nobody does this anymore, okay?
现在哪有人还这样啊
We need to modernize your job search.
我们得更新找工作的方式
Get you on job websites, Cast
把自己发布到网上
as wide a net as possible.
尽可能多投简历
Lemme take a shot at your new résumé tonight.
我今晚试着给你重新写份简历
Tomorrow you'll be a new man.
明天你就会脱胎换骨的
Wh... Why... Why are you doing this?
为...为... 为什么要这么做
You don't even know me.
你都不认识我
You need help. I'm helping.
你需要帮助 而我恰好伸出了援手
Yeah, but... people don't do that.
是 但一般人不会这样
I do.
我不是一般人
Uh, come in. Thank you so much
进来吧 非常感谢你
for letting me crash here. Yeah.
让我借宿 不客气
I just... I just couldn't spend another night
我实在不能忍♥♥受
with Mr. Bungles haunting my dreams.
捣蛋先生扰我清梦了
What?
什么
Oh, it's a, um... ferret.
就是一只雪貂
This isn't weird, right?
这样不奇怪吧
Me staying here? 'Cause we're... We're good and...
我住你这儿 因为我们关系好
No, no. It's not... It's not weird at all, right?
不奇怪 一点儿也不奇怪
Yeah. Okay, so... Okay.
好 那... 好
So, what should we do?
我们该干点什么呢
Should we play cards, order a pizza?
打牌 点披萨
Ooh! I saw this video compilation
我看过一个视频集锦
of newscasters fainting live on air.
是开小差的新闻主播
We should watch it right now. It's so funny.
现在就看吧 很搞笑的
Uh... I'm going out to meet someone for dinner,
我跟人约了晚餐
so you're kind of on your own.
所以你得一个人过了
Um... okay.
好吧
It's nothing big. It's ju... It's... It's...
没什么大不了 就是...是...是...
Oh. No. That's great.
没事 那很好
That's great. You should be meeting someone for dinner.
很好 你确实该出去约会的
I'm just... Sorry. I'm just gonna... Oh.
抱歉 我拿一下... 好
That was... Okay. Yeah, no, we all need dinner.
没事 是的 晚饭是一定要吃的
It's... It's a delicious meal.
是丰盛美味的一餐
Well, have fun.
用餐愉快
And eat healthy.
吃得健康
And good luck.
祝你好运
You're good, right? I'm good, yeah.
你没问题吧 没问题
So... I'll be here, yeah.
那... 我就在这儿
Okay.
好的
So, I was thinking about doing some pizza tonight.
我刚在想晚上是不是做披萨
Any topping requests? Veggie?
配料有什么要求吗 素食者
We could get crazy and maybe, you know,
我们可以大胆一点
throw some jalapeños on there. Reese.
撒一些墨西哥辣椒在上面 瑞斯
Come on, you can't stay mad at me forever.
拜托 你不能一直生我的气
I'm pretty sure I can.
我可以啊
Honestly, I don't know what right you have
老实说 我压根儿就不知道
to be angry with me in the first place.
你哪来的权利 生我的气
I'm sorry. What right I have?
我没听错吧 我有什么权利
I trusted you.
我信任你
And you violated my privacy.
但你侵犯我隐私
You live under my roof. Well, lucky me!
你住在我家里 那我是多幸运啊
You still have time to kick me out, like you did with Kevin.
你可以像赶走凯文那样赶我走
He didn't even do anything wrong.
他根本没做错什么
Wait. Reese, are you serious?
等等 瑞斯 你在开玩笑吗
He broke into a house and had you playing lookout.
你擅闯民宅还让你把风
That's not what happened!
根本不是这样
Okay, well, that's weird, because Nate didn't correct me.
那就奇怪了 内特也没跟我说
You know what, Mom?
你知道吗 妈
Believe whatever you want,
你爱怎么想就怎么想吧
'cause I don't care.
我不在乎
Neither do I!
我也不在乎
Still no reply from Amy.
艾米还没回信息
Maybe I hit her with the smiley
或许我展示咬牙切齿式的微笑
face with the gritted teeth?
向她道歉
You know... like
像这样
"Sorry."
"对不起"
Maybe. You think that'll work?
或许吧 你觉得有用吗
I mean...
我觉得
she's got to forgive me eventually.
她最后还是会原谅我的
Right?
对吧
So, yeah. Um...
对啊
Kristin's home.
克莉丝汀回家了
Well, you...
你
Well, maybe we should just, you know,
或许我们就该
check out her date...
偷看她的约会
just to see if sh... Kevin.
只是去确认她... 凯文
Make sure that she...
确保她...
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
不好意思
Did she see me?
她看到我了吗
No, no. You're good. You're good.
没 没有 你没暴露
Okay.
好的
He's handsome.
他很帅啊
He's not that handsome.
没多帅吧
Mm, he is. Just give me a play by play.
真挺帅的 给我有啥说啥
So, they're just talking.
他们还在聊
It was not good at all. Talking.
一点都不对 还在聊
No. I still... Oh!
不行 我还... 哦
What?
怎么了
you know, cool.
没什么...
Now they're making out. No! Really?
他们在亲热 天哪 真的假的
Gotcha.
骗到你了吧
No, she's not into him.
她对这男的没兴趣
He's all looks, no books.
长相一般又没什么文化
Oh, here she comes. Here she comes.
她来了 她进来了
How was your night?
晚上过得怎么样
Uh, it was good.
还不错
Good. Ohh.
好的
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表