剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
People always think
人类总以为
they understand how the world works.
自己参透了世界运转的法则
But we don't really know anything.
事实上我们所知甚少
We're always asking if we're alone in the universe...
我们不停追问 人类是否是宇宙中孤独的存在
if there's something else out there.
地球之外还有生命体吗
It's the wrong question.
问题不在于此
We don't really need to know what's out there.
与其遐想外面的世界
We want to know why we're even here...
不如去领悟我们存在的原因
and if what we do really...
以及存在的...
Matters.
真正价值
How are you?
最近怎么样
You look bad.
气色不好啊
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Well, come on. Come in.
来 进屋吧
Hey, Reese, say hi to your Uncle Kevin.
嘿 瑞斯 跟你的凯文舅舅打个招呼
I'm gonna figure out the food situation.
我想想吃点什么好
What are you listening to?
你听什么歌♥♥呢
You wouldn't know them.
说了你也不懂
Have you seen this new math?
你看看现在的数学题呀
I'm an engineering professor,
连我这个搞工程的教授
and I can't even figure it out.
都做不出来
Maybe you can.
没准你可以
He wouldn't get it.
他看不懂的啦
Well, Reese, you're probably right.
瑞斯 没准被你说中了
All right, so we have meat loaf or chicken.
所以说 我们吃肉卷还是鸡肉
You know what? I think I am
这样吧 不如我先去
just going to get settled and...
把东西安顿好 然后...
Hit the sack.
睡上一觉
Okay.
行吧
Uh... wrong, wrong, and wrong.
错 错 还是错的
Just... Okay. Night.
你就... 算了 晚安
Hey, um, look,
听我说
I know that he hasn't been in our lives lately,
我知道他之前跟我们的日子没有交集
but he needs us.
但是他需要我们
Give him a chance.
给他个机会吧
That's a new mattress.
床垫是新买♥♥♥♥的
Oh, you didn't have to do that.
真没必要 让你破费了
Well, the old one was, like, 20 years old,
旧的床垫用了将近有二十年了
so I think, legally, actually I did.
我想想就买♥♥♥♥了新的
And if your girlfriend wants to come visit,
你女朋友要过来的话
we have plenty of rooms.
家里有很多房♥♥间
Yeah. No. Um...
这个嘛
That's kind of over.
我们算是分手了
Sorry to hear that. Oh, it's not a big deal.
真遗憾 没什么
How's, um... work?
工作... 怎么样了
Fine.
不错
It's great.
挺好的
Um... got tenure, so, full professor.
评了职称 算是正教授了
So, yeah.
对
Nice.
真好
Awesome.
了不起
I missed you.
我想你了
You know, if you ever want to...
要是你想...
Reese hit maximum teenager, huh?
瑞斯到最叛逆的年纪了吧
Oh. Yeah.
对啊
Well, she's just trying to be cool in front of you.
她就想在你面前耍耍个性
She's been going through some stuff since Jon died.
琼恩走了以后 她承受了很多
Yeah, um...
这个嘛
Sorry I haven't been, you know, around.
抱歉没有陪在你们身边
It's okay.
没事
We're okay.
我们很好
Except she won't talk about him at all...
只不过她不愿提起她爸爸
To me, to anyone.
对我 对任何人都不说
She doesn't see her friends.
她也不找朋友玩
She doesn't really do much of anything.
几乎什么事都不愿意接触
She's just kind of pulled out of her life. I'm...
就想跟生活脱节了一样 我...
I'm worried about her.
我挺担心她的
Sure. She used to love playing soccer,
没错 以前她爱踢足球
and then she quit the team.
之后退出了球队
I keep hounding her to play again, but...
我不厌其烦地鼓励她重回球场
I just... I feel like it would help.
我觉得能有帮助
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm just unloading on you.
我跟你吐苦水了
No, it's fine.
没关系的
It's fine.
没关系
I'm glad you're here.
真开心你来了
You can stay as long as you like.
想住几天都行
Yeah... probably just a couple days.
大概就两三天吧
Okay.
好
We need you to come with us!
请跟我们走
Me?
我吗
No, idiot, me!
找我的 傻瓜
Watch Reese for me!
帮我看着瑞斯
I'll call you as soon as I can!
有空就给你打电♥话♥
Okay...
好吧
Okay, well, I'll just...
那个 我...
You know, I'll be here!
我留在家里
I'm just gonna lock the door?!
要锁门吗
Okay, cool.
行吧
Does that kind of thing happen a lot?
刚才的场面常见吗
Nope.
不
Maybe you should go back to sleep.
你应该睡觉了吧
When I feel like it.
想睡再睡
What are you reading?
看什么呢
Mystery? Humor?
推理 笑话
Self help?
鸡汤文
Romance?
言情
Y A?
青年小说
I got some ideas for a Y A novel.
我对青年小说略知一二
Can you please just go away?
能走了不
Serious question...
我真心想知道
Would you rather read a book called "Vampire Sluts"
你是愿意看"浪荡吸血鬼"
or "Murder Teens"
"少年杀人狂"
or "Robot High School"? What is your problem?
还是"机器人中学" 你哪根筋搭错了
'Cause I'm leaning towards "Vampire Sluts."
因为我猜是"浪荡吸血鬼"
Why are you even here?
你干嘛来我家
Your mom insisted.
你妈妈强烈要求
Because you tried to kill yourself?
因为你想自杀吗
Yep.
是
Didn't... didn't take.
没... 没死成
But the real question is, um,
重点是
why do you think Goth is still a thing?
为什么你还迷哥特风
I'm not Goth.
我不迷哥特风
Emo.
情绪硬核摇滚
Do you know how old you sound right now?
你知道你有多落伍吗
Y...
呃...
W Why don't you...
要不你先...
Uh, do you want to just tell me what that was, Reese?
能不能告诉我那是什么 瑞斯
Oh, God.
天哪
Look! Look at that!
看 你快看
That was a meteor!
是流星
Was that a meteor?
是流星吗
It sure as hell looked like it.
看起来是没错了
I mean, your mom would definitely not want us to go check that out.
你妈妈肯定不同意我们过去看
I know.
我知道
But, I mean, we're definitely gonna
但我们自己去看
go check that out, right?
那是必须的吧
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不见
Wait, I don't we s...
等等 还是别...
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表