剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
收到邀请我很惊喜
Surprised to get the invitation.
我应该给自己放松放松
I'm supposed to be taking some time off.
但不得不跟你讨论一下戴夫
But I really need to discuss Dave.
讨论他什么
Oh, boy. What about him?
你最近见过他吗
Have you seen him recently?
当然了
Sure.
见过
You have?
昨晚在梦里见过
Last night, in a dream.
你也在
You were there, too.
还有很多汪星人
And there were so many puppies.
除了梦里 你还见过他吗
Have you seen Dave somewhere that wasn't a dream?
没有
No.
我想也是
That's what I thought.
你在找他吗
Are you looking for him?
更确切地说是调查
More like looking into him.
他上周露面了 还说要帮凯文
He showed up last week, offering to help with Kevin,
从那以后就感觉怪怪的
but something's felt off ever since.
是啊 那是有原因的
Well, yeah. There's a reason for that.
戴夫让我们不要听你的
Dave's the one who told the rest of us not to listen to you.
他真这么说
He was?
当然 在我们刚到这儿的时候
You bet. Right after we got here.
说得很义愤填膺 信誓旦旦
Very angry, and very convincing.
这游戏也太简单了吧
This game is really easy.
你觉得他会打什么主意呢
S-so, what do you think he's up to?
我不知道 但我一定会找出来
I don't know, but I am gonna find out.
被我发现了 我会让他哭的
And then I'll make him cry.
我再去里面拿一幅画
Uh, I think I need one more painting from the house.
- 马上回来 - 好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
怎么了 跟我讲讲
What's wrong? Talk to Dave.
你该看看台上的瑞斯的
You should have seen Reese on that stage.
简直是脱胎换骨
It was like a different kid.
没有闷闷不乐跟挖苦嘲笑 她非常投入工作
No moping, no sarcasm. She was engaged.
扎着马尾 戴夫
Her hair was in a ponytail, Dave.
是啊 强壮小马所散发出的自信
Yeah, nothin' says confidence like
是无人可比的 这是肯定的
a strong pony, that's for sure.
我就像个食言而肥的毒瘤
And now I'm the knob who's bailing on his niece.
已经不是第一次了
Yet again.
阿凯
Hey. Kev.
你不是一颗毒瘤
You're not a knob.
在瑞斯知道我没去观看演出后留着对她说吧
Tell that to Reese after I don't show up tonight.
那就去看演出啊
Well, then go to the play.
怎么去 不管伊桑吗
And do what? Ditch Ethan?
朋友 毫无疑问你陷入两难境地了
Yeah, you're in a tough spot, amigo. No doubt.
- 是的 - 但像我这个
- Yeah. - But even a non-human
外星人都能看出
like myself can tell that
家人在你心里的
family is a key component
不可撼动的核心地位
to your spiritual well-being.
现在最重要的就是
And, in that this entire shebang is all about
让你的精神振奋起来 你不觉得
strengthening your spirit, isn't it entirely possible
去现场支持瑞斯
that supporting Reese is the
是更好的选择吗
better decision right now,
我的意思是 精神慰藉
I mean, you know, spiritually?
听起来没错
Yeah. That sounds smart.
这是事实
Because it is.
听着 阿凯
Listen, um, Kev,
老天已经向你索要太多东西了
the Universe has asked far too much of you,
招人烦
and that sucks.
所以我站了出来
So, I'm stepping up.
孰轻孰重 该取舍了
Time for the rubber to meet the road.
凯文团队罩着你 伙伴
Team Kevin's got your back, muchacho.
你好 我是凯文的好朋友 我叫戴夫
Hi, I'm a good friend of Kevin's. My name is Dave.
很高兴认识你 戴夫 我叫伊桑
Um, nice to meet you, Dave. I'm Ethan.
有一个坏消息 凯文无法帮你送到奥斯汀了
Bad news... uh, Kevin can't make it to Austin.
他家里有事
He has a family emergency.
如果你觉得可以让我送的话
But I can, you know, I mean,
当然我很乐意
if that's cool with you, of course.
我觉得行
Um, yeah, I-I guess.
我绝对是个艺术粉
I'm a huge art buff.
我已经看过车上的作品了
I checked out a bunch of your stuff in the truck...
很能引起共鸣 超正的
Really evocative stuff, man. Trè bien.
谢谢
Uh... Uh, thanks.
我感觉你的油画作品有点
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but do I sense a slight
野兽派的味道 我说得对吗
undertone of Fauvism in much of your oil work?
对 你说得很对 我经常
No, you're right. Um, I'm always drawn
画得浓墨重彩
to intense usage of... Of color.
- 伊桑 你看得到他 - 是啊
- Ethan, you can see this guy? - Um, y-yeah.
他当然能看见我 凯文
Yeah, of course he can... see me, Kevin.
他没理由看不见我
Why wouldn't he be able to see me?
告诉你个好消息 我能开车把你送到奥斯汀
Hey, good thing I'm driving you to Austin, huh?
来吧
Come on.
- 这是什么鬼 戴夫 - 我很抱歉 凯文
- What the hell, Dave? - Apologies, Kevin.
我没有要越界的的意思
I did not mean to overstep my bounds.
- 我在尽力帮你 - 不 不
- I was just trying to help. - No, no!
从什么时候开始 你都可以让别人看到你了
Since when can you reveal yourself to other people?
一直... 以来
Since... forever.
我还以为你们无法
I... I thought you guys couldn't
让别人看到你们
show yourselves to other humans?
谁跟你说... 知道了
Who the heck told ya Th... Oh.
她为什么要骗我
Why would she lie to me?
阿凯 我们都清楚伊薇特不是爱分享的那类人
Kev, we both know Yvette isn't exactly the sharing type,
但是我相信她这么做一定有她的道理
but I'm sure she had her reasons.
她还瞒着我什么
What else hasn't she told me about?
我想知道
I want to know.
哥们 要是我说了算的话 我肯定一五一十都告诉你
Bud, if it were up to me, I'd tell you everything.
我这人最大的优点就是诚实
Honesty is kind of my number-one jam.
等伊薇特回来的时候
But just when Yvette gets back, have
你好好跟她聊聊 把话说开 没事的
a chat with her, clear the air. Awesome.
不要垂头丧气的 去和你的家人好好玩玩儿
Now quit being such a downer and go hang with your family.
一切有我戴夫扛着呢
Dave's got this "Universe" junk handled.
好好享受今夜
Enjoy the night off.
- 多谢了 戴夫 - 没事
- Thanks, Dave. - Okay.
不用了 谢谢你 女士
No, thank you, uh, ma'am, for that.
你们只需找到自己的座位 好好享受表演
So, you know, if you just take your seats and enjoy the play.
好的 棒极了
Okay, that's great.
- 嗨 - 你看起来有点儿不知所措啊
- Hi. - You seem a little bit overwhelmed.
让我给你算算啊
Uh, yeah. Well, you know, let's see.
烟雾器还是用不了
Um, the fog machine still isn't working,
演员们想要另外一种
and the cast decided they need a different
口味的苏打水 因为他们听说
flavor of seltzer because they heard
林-曼纽尔最爱喝柚子味
that Lin-Manuel drinks pamplemousse,
你听够我的抱怨了吧
so that was... Anyway, enough about...
你怎么样 约会有没有好一些
How are you? Are you feeling better about the date?
今天早上的约会感觉还不错
More so than I did this morning,
多亏了你 谢谢
thanks to you, so thank you.
一切都会变好的
It's gonna be fine.
不好意思 我听说这边有个什么活动
Excuse me, I heard there were programs over here.
- 副警长 多谢捧场 - 多谢
- Deputy, nice of you to join us. - Thank you.
这还真是意外
Well, uh, this is a bit of a surprise.
确实 一个成年男性跑来看
Yeah, is it, uh, strange for a grown man
初中生话剧表演还真是挺少见的
to be watching a high-school play?
有一点儿
Uh, yeah, kind of.
头儿的女儿也是主演之一
Well, the, uh, Chief's daughter is one of the leads.
他"推荐"我们今晚出席
Our attendance tonight was "recommended."
那你之后打算去哪里吃点儿东西吗
So, um, do you want to go get something to eat afterwards?
不行
We can't!
没错 不行 因为结束之后
Yeah. Uh, we... we can't, because, um, we're stuck
我们得陪着演员和工作人员们
chaperoning the cast and crew after party,
估计要在这儿待一晚上
so we're just stuck doing that all night long,
- 走不开 - 对
- so chaperoning away, right? - Yep!
好吧 祝你们今晚好运
Okay, well, um, good luck with all that.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表