剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
It's fine. Well, no, it's not.
没关系 一点都不好
Um, couldn't help but notice you're eating lunch
我看你一个人
all by yourself in the reference section.
在查阅室解决中餐
It's much better than being picked on and tossed into lockers.
那也比被愚弄锁进储物柜好得多
Well, maybe I could, uh, help you with that.
或许我可以帮你
Yeah. N No, thanks.
嗯 不 不用了 谢谢
But I'm your... I'm your teacher. I'm supposed to help.
但我是你老师 应该要帮助你
You're a substitute.
你只是代课的
Look. I am trying to do this
我想以更朋友的身份
the cool way, as a friend.
好好帮你一把
But if you won't help me help you,
但你不想的话
then I'm gonna be forced to go full teacher,
那我就只能成为你们的全职老师
because my trouble radar is goin' off.
因为我感觉事情没这么简单
I'm finding out what's going on here.
我必须要弄明白发生了什么
But... I didn't do anything.
但我又没干什么
Then you shouldn't have a problem talking to me about it.
那你就没什么好避口不谈的了
Please. I don't... I don't want to get involved with those guys.
求求你 我不想跟那些人扯上关系
I'm just trying to keep my head down.
我只想安安分分的
With what... With what... With who?
和什么 跟谁
With the Freshman Prank.
新生恶作剧
Tell me more.
还有呢
Some kids were talking about it
有人在体育课后
in the locker room after gym.
在更衣室里讲
They were bragging about this year's prank.
他们在吹嘘这学期做过的恶作剧
They swore me to secrecy, but I had nothing to do with it.
他们要我发誓不泄露出去 但跟我没关系啊
I wouldn't do anything like that to Miss Allen.
我才不会对艾伦老师做那种事
Kristin?
克莉丝汀
Well, this is quite the coup.
这世道变了啊
First day on the job, and you're already taking down
你第一天上班就挖出了
the Freshman Prank? Impressive.
新生恶作剧 真是厉害
What'd you think was gonna happen on
那你觉得会发生什么呢
my first day, something unimpressive?
不足为道的小事吗
How did you even find out about this?
你怎么发现的
Oh, you know, I can't reveal my source, Kristin.
克莉丝汀 我不能出♥卖♥♥♥♥♥他
Listen. I'm just stunned that the man
我只是没想到一直以来主导
behind one of the greatest Freshman Pranks of all time...
这些新生恶作剧的人竟然他
The greatest.
是最猖獗的没有之一
Legends are still told
传奇事迹仍被津津乐道
about how the halls overflowed
连走廊里都满是
with stuffing and turkey and gravy and potatoes,
填料 火鸡 肉酱 土豆
a literal cornucopia of wonder
简直就是大杂烩
on that fateful day in 1995.
当时是1995年的一个重要日子
And no one will ever top that, so...
没有人会打破这个记录的 所以...
No one will ever get a chance, because you're busting them.
他们连机会都没有 因为你要逮他们现行
No, I'm not actually busting anyone. You are.
不 我不会去逮人的 你会
Wait. What? Ooh!
慢着 什么
Kevin!
凯文
Come on! It's not funny!
快开门 一点都不好笑
Come on! Quit messing with...
快点 别耍...
me.
...我...
Uh, Vince, Gene, who's your friend?
文森 吉恩 这是哪位
Wait. Is that...
慢着 它的衣服...
Whoa! Is this the Freshman Prank?!
你们是不是在搞新生恶作剧
Oh, man.
我的天
Could've been a great one, too.
本该是个超棒的恶作剧
But you guys... You got caught!
但你们... 被抓住了
Good pranksters don't get caught.
恶作剧行家可不会被抓住
Later.
回见
Good one.
干得漂亮
Where'd you even get the sweater?
你们从哪找来的毛衣
Come in.
请进
Hey. What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I just found out that I've been put on the swing shift
我刚刚才知道接下来两周
for the next couple of weeks... 4:00 to midnight. So...
我要值小夜班 四点到午夜 所以...
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Well, I guess our date will have to wait.
我想咱俩的约会要推迟了
Oh. I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I was really looking forward to going out on...
我真的挺期待和你一起...
Whatever type of activity we could mutually agree on
去我们都很满意的地方
at whatever location we found amenable to the both of us.
参加我们意见一致的活动
Yes, me too.
我也是
Well, but at least I know that our town
但至少我能知道咱们的小镇
will be safe from 4:00 to midnight.
从四点到午夜会非常安全
Dr. Cabrera? Yeah?
卡布雷拉博士 怎么了
Okay, well, uh, I'll leave you to it.
好了 我就先不打扰了
Wait! Uh, flowers are for dates.
等等 约会时才能送花
And I I just... I don't want the first flowers
我只是... 不想要第一束
that you ever give me to be apology flowers.
送给我的鲜花是道歉用的
So take 'em. Just...
拿走吧 把它们...
O Kay. Yeah. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Oh. Oh. Y You don't want to miss
你们不要错过
the onion volcano, trust me.
这个洋葱火山哦 相信我
Very impressive.
叹为观止
What's your deal?
你是什么情况
Excuse me? I remember you from yesterday.
什么 我记得你昨天就来过了
You were over the Moon for this. I'm sorry.
还因为这个高兴坏了 抱歉
You're... You're right.
你... 你说得对
For some reason, it feels different today.
不知为何 今天感觉很不同
Where's your friend?
你的朋友呢
Work. He has a new job.
在上班 他找了份新工作
And... a life.
和... 一个新人生
And I'm very, very proud of him.
我为他无比 无比骄傲
People enjoy things more in a group.
一群人在一起才更尽兴
Bring some of your other friends with you next time.
下次多带些朋友来吧
Thank you all for making this a great first day for me!
感谢大家让我上任第一天如此顺利
And just none of you care.
然而没有人在乎
Okay. Stay wonderful, everyone!
好吧 大家要保持激♥情♥
Did you find Adam Hargrove?
你找到亚当·哈格罗夫了吗
Yep.
找到了
And did you help him? I did.
你帮助他了吗 是的
I think I really did.
我想我真的帮助了他
All in all, today has been pretty good.
总而言之 今天真的是好极了
Hey, guys!
喂 你们几个
Let me out! This is not funny!
放我出去 这一点都不好笑
Okay. Break it up, people! Teacher coming through!
大家散开 老师来了
Let me out! Adam.
放我出去 亚当
Uh, hold on. I'll... I'll get some help.
别急... 我去找人帮忙
What happened?
发生了什么
You.
你
You happened.
都是因为你
Okay.
好吧
Well, why don't we go to the principal...
要不我们先去校长...
I'm not going anywhere with you!
我不会和你去任何地方
You're a substitute that managed to ruin my life in...
是你这个代课老师短短六个小时
Under six hours.
就毁了我一辈子
Just leave me alone.
别管我
What?
什么
So, Nate and I are in this weird limbo area,
内特和我的关系处于一种奇怪的模糊地带
where we're not really friends anymore,
我们已经不再是朋友了
but we're not dating yet.
却还没有正式交往
Well, go on a date with him. Get it over with.
那就去找他约会 把事情解决
We were trying to, before he got put on
我们本来是要去约会的
the swing shift for the next two weeks.
可谁知他接下来两周要值小夜班
Thus, back to limbo.
如此一来 又回到模糊状态
And I... I think I made it weird
而且... 今天他送我花的时候
when he brought me flowers today at work.
我好像把局面弄得很奇怪
Yeah, that sounds about right.
听着像你的作风
You're so rude. Well, look.
真不会说话 听着
If you don't want to be in limbo anymore,
如果你不想两人的关系模糊下去
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表