剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
只不过 我的生活就是这样
It's just, you know, this is the story of my life, okay?
重活都我负责了
I do all of the hard work,
凯文趁虚而入 结果大家都喜欢他
and then Kevin swoops in and everybody loves him.
别对自己太严格了 你挺有趣的
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're really fun.
我现在虽然想不出具体的例子
I mean, I can't come up with a specific right now,
但总体来说 你蛮幽默的
but generally speaking, you are fun.
我知道啊 我就是要让瑞斯知道
I know that. Yeah. I just need to remind Reese
我不是不会休闲的工作狂
that I am not all work, no play.
工作和休闲的比例我分配得超平衡的
I'm the perfect one-to-one work-play ratio.
跟她说的时候别这样
Just... don't remind her like that.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
妈
Mom?
凯文
Kevin?
有人吗
Hello?
瑞斯
Reese!
我们在露营
We're camping!
惊喜吗
Are you surprised?
嗯
Yeah.
上次我们在院子里露营
We haven't gone camping in
还是我十岁时候的事
the yard since I was like 10.
是啊是啊 我也怀念呢
I know. I know! I've missed it, too.
今晚我有一堆生物作业要做
I have, like, tons of biology homework tonight.
刚好啊
That's perfect...
在星光下做生物题
Biology under the stars.
来嘛 很有趣的
Come on. It'll be fun.
你跟我 母女俩
Just you and me, just us girls,
没有人来烦
no pesky distractions.
我找到你以前那个睡袋了
I found your old sleeping bag.
来吧
Come on!
看 多有趣啊
See, isn't this fun?
大家都觉得 我们姐弟俩 凯文更有趣
Everyone thinks that Kevin's the fun twin,
但我也不含糊
but I know fun... Big time.
妈 我犯错了吗
Mom, did I do something wrong?
什么 没有啊
What? No. Why?
你跟你平时不一样
You're just not acting like you.
在露营吗
Are we camping?
- 是 但... - 我喜欢露营 进来咯
- Yeah, but it's... - I love camping! Incoming!
我在地板上捡了棉花糖 给你们带来
I brought all those, um, floor marshmallows.
- 要吗 - 不要
- You want one? - No.
你呢
You?
我能多吃点了
More for me.
你知不知道 我有一次
Did you know that I once fit 40
在嘴里塞了四十颗这玩意儿
of these in my mouth at once?
你可以写进你的报告
You can put that in your report.
算了 因为
Actually, don't, because
我觉得今晚我能打破纪录
I think I could beat it tonight.
我的嘴比以前大多了
I got a bigger mouth now than I did.
你一直都是大嘴巴啊
You've always had a pretty big mouth.
能不能在肩膀上甩啊甩
Can you throw them over your
好像一个大♥陆♥军
shoulder like a Continental soldier?
你的耳朵
Do your ears
下
Hang
垂... 吗
Low?
露营真有趣
Camping is so fun.
瑞斯 你知不知道以前我们经常
Reese, did you know that we used to come out here
跟你外公外婆来这
with our mom and dad?
这点子算是蠢爆了 因为...
And it was a real dumb idea, because...
你知不知道
I don't know if you knew this...
以前镇上有连环杀手出没
But there was a serial killer in this town?
对 对 我记得
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I remember this.
可怕极了 他到处游走
Yeah, it was very scary, 'cause he would wander around,
用耙子伤害无辜的人
maiming innocent victims with a rake.
才不是 哪有使耙子的连环杀手
No. No serial killers use rakes.
是一把锋利
It was a sharp...
尖锐的耙子
Sharp rake.
跟斧子一样锋利
It was as sharp as an axe!
就是一把斧子
It was an axe.
他会偷偷出现
And he would sneak up...
啊 瑞斯 他就在你身后
Aah! Reese, he's right behind you!
瑞斯
Reese!
给点反应啊 你是木头人吗
Come on. Are you made of wood?
你知道我们缺什么吗 棉花糖夹心饼干
You know what we need? We need s'mores.
谁不喜欢棉花糖夹心饼干
Come on. Who doesn't love a s'more?
我去拿
I'm on it.
你干嘛还没动手
Why haven't you done it yet?
- 你说什么 - 把药给麦克斯
- What are you talking about? - Give the medicine to Max.
我给了
I did.
是吗
Really?
你休想把我的采访给逃掉
You better not be trying to get out of our interview.
没有 只是...
I'm not. It's just, I...
我想放在最后做
I thought that was the last thing.
我还有很多工作要做
I must have more work to do.
转交的时候怎么个情况
How'd the handoff go?
不好说
I don't know.
怪怪的
Weird.
他的朋友都在旁边
All of his friends were around.
哦 他们很拽吗
Oh. Were they jerks?
不
No.
但他们盯着我看 好像在说
But they were just staring at me, like...
"这是哪冒出来的小丫头"
Like, "Who is this random girl?"
在学校还好吗
Is everything okay at school?
还好
Yeah. It's fine.
我想让你告诉我
I want you to tell me
发生了什么 所以 瑞斯 我要
what's going on, Reese, so I'm gonna start
把棉花糖塞到我的鼻孔里咯
shoving this marshmallow into my nostril until you talk.
好啊 塞吧
Go ahead. Do it.
我说到做到
I will do it.
可没别的办法了
I wish there was another way.
- 看 - 你真恶心
- Oh. Look. - You're disgusting.
你要不要告诉我发生了什么
Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
- 住手 - 只有一个办法让我住手
- Stop! - There's only one way to stop...
你得告诉我到底怎么了
If you tell me... tell me what's going on!
住手
Stop!
好
Okay.
我爸爸过世以后
When my dad died, everyone
大家不停问我过得怎么样
kept asking how I was doing.
但我就是一直不想聊这件事
I just didn't want to talk about it all the time.
能理解
That's understandable.
而且我当时不想
Except then I was the girl who
跟任何人交流
didn't want to talk to anybody.
真的吗
And is that true?
有时候
Sometimes.
有时候 我不想孤零零的
Sometimes, I don't want to be alone.
谁要棉花糖夹心饼干
Who wants a s'more?
妈妈 对不起
Mom, I'm sorry.
我得把作业做完
I really have to finish this.
好
Okay.
我来跟你吃吧
I'll have s'mores with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
干嘛呢
What's all this?
我忘了我还有四十多万
I forgot about this 401k that I had.
我可以付手续费提现
I can cash it out, with a penalty.
为什么
Why?
我以为 麦克斯拿到药之后
Well, I figured, once Max got his medicine,
事情就结束了 但是仍然没看到幻像
this would be over, but still no vision.
所以 我打算捐更多的钱
So, I think I'm supposed to give away more money.
凯文
Kevin!
另外 我还能卖♥♥股票
Plus, I have some stocks I can sell.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表