剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
有一间套房♥
the exact same hotel.
老天已经帮我证明了
The universe has Kevin-proofed itself.
我不会失败的
I can't fail.
你过个圣诞节为什么要这么用心的装饰屋子
Why do you go all-out decorating your house for Christmas?
你住的地方也没什么人烟
You live in the middle of nowhere.
没人来欣赏的
I mean, no one sees it.
- 只为一个人 - 谁
- Only one person matters. - Who?
圣诞老人
Santa!
是的 圣诞老人
Right. Santa.
她从国家气象局
She gets the weather forecast
了解到了天气预报情况
from the National Weather Service.
是的 为了准确预测
Yes, I do, to accurately predict
屋顶上的雪橇痕迹
the sleigh trajectory on our roof. Hmm.
我已经更新了我的公式
And I have updated my formula
这样就可以把可能的阵风包括在内了
to include the wind gusts that are to be expected.
不 不 不 不 求求你 不要数学
No, no, no. No... No math, please.
- 拒绝数学 - 好吧
- No math. - Okay.
- 艾米 你好 - 伊格
- Uh, Amy? Hey! - Iggy!
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
- 你也在 – 我也在
- You're here! - I'm here.
呃 嗯 嗨 你好呀
The... Um, w-well, hi. It's good to see you.
你好
You too.
这是瑞斯 我 我的... 这是我女儿
This is Reese, my... my... This is my daughter, Reese.
- 嗨 – 对
- Hi. - Yeah.
哦 嗨 你妈妈经常谈起你
Oh. Hi. Uh, your mom has told me a lot about you.
哦 嗯 这是内特 我朋友
Oh, um, this is Nate. This is my friend Nate.
他在帮我做这个大工程
He's helping me with a project.
为圣诞老人
For Santa.
为我家 为圣诞节
For the house. For Christmas!
嗨 你好
Hi. How are you?
- 幸会 – 幸会
- Good to meet you, man. - You too.
嗯 我假期要出去一趟
So, uh, listen, I'm heading out of town for the holidays.
哦
Yeah.
要是你有空的话 要不要一起
Thought maybe we could get together if you're free or...?
- 好啊 – 好
- Yeah. - Yeah?
好啊 好啊
Yeah. Uh-huh. Yeah.
听起来 听起来很棒呀
That sounds... That sounds great.
失陪一下 我要
Uh, excuse me. I'm gonna use
去一趟卫生间 你们聊
the restroom, let you guys talk.
好
Okay.
瑞斯 你要不要
Reese, did you, uh,
去卫生间
need to go to the restroom?
我不要
No.
好吧 好
Okay. Okay, great.
好
Okay.
签子穿着吃
Food on sticks, guys!
这才是完美的吃法
That is the perfect way to eat.
和我记忆里一模一样
This is exactly like I remember it.
- 不可思议 – 你来过吗
- It's amazing. - You've been here?
- 呃 我看过纪录片 – 哦
- I-I saw a documentary. - Oh.
关于这个集市的纪录片
About this market.
这边 还有五分钟就要开车了
Come on. Bus leaves in five.
喏 三张全日票
Here you go. Three all-day passes.
- 三张 – 对
- Three? - Yeah.
泰勒呢
Where's Tyler?
泰勒 呃
Tyler. Um...
这样 你先去 我去找他
Okay. Go on. I'll get him.
- 好 帮你们占座 – 好
- Okay. Save you seats. - Alright.
泰勒
Tyler!
泰
Ty!
对不起
Sorry.
等一下
Excuse me.
对不起 对不起
Oh! Sorry. I'm so sorry.
- 谢谢 – 不客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
你是个游客 你需要什么
You a tourist? You need something?
我手头什么都有
I can get you anything.
不用 我不用 谢谢 泰勒
No. I'm... I'm good. Thanks. Tyler!
找吃的 我知道城里最棒的面条
Place to eat? I know the best noodles in town.
换零钱 上好的丝绸 什么都有
Uh, money changer? Finest silk? Anything!
我只是找个朋友
I'm just looking for a friend.
我能帮你找个朋友
I can get you a friend.
不 不 不 不用 谢谢
No, no. No. Just no, thank you.
- 泰勒 - 泰勒
- Tyler! - Tyler!
我真的 真的不用你帮忙 可以吗
I really, really don't need your help, okay?
好的 老大 泰勒
Okay, boss. Tyler!
嘿 哥们
Hey, man!
你猜我带得走吗
Think I can get this on carry-on?
这你♥他♥妈♥哪儿弄得
Where the hell did you get that?
这不到处都是嘛
Oh, they're all over the place.
老挝新年特色哦
It's for the Laos new year!
对了 还有零食
Oh! And snacks.
这是龙虱
They're water beetles.
别看它看着恶心
They look gross,
吃起来更恶心
but they taste gross, too.
巴士 巴士
Ew. Oh, the bus! The bus!
不 不 不 不 等等 等等!
No, no, no, no! No! Wait! Wait!
哦 我去
Oh, man.
对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, buddy.
怪我
This is my fault.
唉
It... Ohh.
还是原来的味道
That does not get better.
我们得上那辆巴士
We need to get on that bus.
要坐车吗
You need a ride?
巴士呢 我没看见
Where is the bus? I don't see it.
不用急 那是观光车
Don't worry. Those tour buses
都会在固定站点停的
always stop at the same sites.
我们到下一站截住他们
We'll catch them at the next stop.
口香糖
Gum?
- 谢谢 – 四块钱
- Oh. Thanks. - $4 a stick.
值
Worth it.
- 嘿 不行 不行 – 嘿
- Hey, no, no, no. Whoa. - Hey, hey!
我们给了你不少钱
We're already paying you a lot
让你追上那辆观光巴士
of money to catch that tour bus,
你没追上
which you are failing at.
还好意思漫天要价
Why are you gouging us?
我要当爸爸了 兄弟
I have a baby on the way any day now, man.
你知道要花多少钱吗
You have any idea how much that's gonna cost me?
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
还没有 但我想要
Not yet. But I plan on having
有超大的一家子
a massive family one day.
三个男孩 两个女孩
Three boys, two girls.
胡安是老大 芭芭拉最爱学习
Juan's the oldest. Then Barbara the bookish one.
马克是老三 要多留心他
Mark's the middle kid. We got to keep an eye on him.
然后是艾莉森
Alison's next.
小泰迪 是最小的
Then little Teddy, our youngest.
是个淘气包
That scamp.
我没想过那么多
I haven't thought about it as much as him.
有孩子之前好好想想
Well, think hard before you do it.
吃 穿 读书
Food, clothes, school.
我什么办法都试过了
I'm trying everything I can.
我和老婆勉强付得起房♥租
Me and my wife are barely staying ahead on rent as it is.
追上那辆车
Well, there's plenty more of this
我就再给你一些钱
if you catch up with that bus.
看我的
I got you, baby.
- 什么情况 – 不
- What is that? - Oh, no.
- 怎么了 – 不要啊 不要啊
- What's happening? - No, no, no, no, no.
小问题
Minor setback.
下一站就能赶上了
We'll catch up with the bus at the next stop.
怎么办
Well, what do we do?
这是个景点 玩儿一圈呗
This is a tourist spot. Be a tourist.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表