剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
and a missionary,
因此 我上过五所不同的高中
hence I've been to five different high schools.
你该告诉我你的名字了
This is the part where you tell me your name.
还有你的故事
And your backstory.
我是帕蒂
I'm Patty.
没有故事
No backstory.
我喜欢神秘的女人
I like a woman of mystery.
我从来都不是一个神秘的女人
I'd never been a woman of mystery in my life,
但是我并不打算告诉他这一点
but I wasn't about to tell him that.
你为什么要找律师
Why do you need to get a lawyer?
你完蛋了[被♥干♥了]
You are so fucked.
这是那种浪漫的午后之类的看望吗
Ooh, is this one of those afternoon delight kinda visits?
不好的那种
In the bad way.
瑞吉娜找人跟踪你
Regina had you followed.
你是怎么拿到这些的
Where in the hell did you get these?
你最好在事发之前对巴纳德实话实说
You better tell Barnard the truth and get out in front of it.
我今天早上就想这么做的
I wanted to do that this morning.
是你让我发誓不说的
You made me promise not to.
太迟了 如果我现在告诉他
It's too late. If I tell him now,
就会看起来像是我要掩盖事实
it's gonna seem like I'm covering.
我们得想其他办法
We gotta figure out another way.
是你得想办法
Well, you need to figure it out.
是你离不开那些少女
I'm not the one who can't stay away from teenage girls.
我应该接起来 有可能是紧急事件
I should probably pick that up. It could be an emergency.
关于什么
About what?
她上学的第一天 她很害怕
Her first day of school. She was really scared.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
因为...我今早见她了 我把她打扮了一番
Because... I saw her this morning. I gave her a makeover.
天哪 鲍勃 你真是病入膏肓
My God, Bob! You are pathological.
拜托 拜托 不要再管帕蒂了 好吗
Please, please, no more Patty,okay?
那女孩有点不对劲
There is something off about that girl.
我告诉你 你错了
I am telling you, you are wrong.
喂
Hello?
我想我可能杀了人
I think I may have killed someone.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我的人生才刚刚开始
My life just started.
我还不希望它现在就结束
I-- I don't want it to be over already.
我是个坏人
I'm a horrible person.
你不是
You're not.
我想伤害他
I wanted to hurt him.
我得做点什么 她把我价值1500美元的外套毁了
I had to do something. She was ruining my $1,500 jacket.
-听我说 帕蒂 -嗯
- Listen to me, Patty. - Mm-hmm?
有谋杀别人的想法
Having a murderous thought
并不就是有谋杀别人的意图
is not the same as having murderous intent.
那不是你
That is not who you are.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我看见了 因为我看见了你的内心
Because I see you. Because I see what's really in your heart.
我先看见的
I saw it first.
我们会一起证明那不是你干的
We are gonna prove you didn't do this, together.
我们所有人
All of us.
而你 我们要唤起你的记忆 好吗
You, we've got to jog your memory, hmm?
我需要你仔细回想
I need you to go back
回忆一下昨晚之后的事情
and mentally retrace your steps from last night.
也许你能把空白补上
Maybe you can fill in the blanks,
记起来能让你脱罪的事情
remember something that'll let you off the hook.
离汽车旅馆远一点
But stay away from the motel, hmm?
别惹麻烦
And stay out of trouble.
懂吗
Got it?
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
对 鲍勃说重演一下昨晚的事情
Yes. Bob said to reenact the events of last night.
-他说的是回忆一下吧 -不不
- I thought he said "Mentally retrace"? - Uh-uh-uh.
相信我 我爸爸是警♥察♥ 什么事都能勾起回忆
Trust me, my dad's a cop. Anything could trigger a memory.
我扮演那个无家可归的人
I'll be the homeless guy.
你们接吻了吗 也许我们应该
So, did you guys kiss? Because maybe we should.
不 我们没接吻
No, we didn't kiss.
那 他是在你上面还是
Well, was he on top of you or...?
跟你说吧 昨晚我就记得《凶火》
I'm telling you, the last thing I remember was Firestarter.
还有伏特加 然后就没了
And the vodka. Then, it went black.
首先 我做不到
Okay, first of all, I can't
看《凶火》也不行 太伤人了
even with Firestarter. It hurts too much.
对不起
Sorry.
你昨晚穿的什么
What were you wearing last night?
你知道我穿的什么 那些
You know what I was wearing. Those.
一条线索
A clue.
奇多
Cheetos?
-我从来都不吃奇多 -是吗
- I never eat Cheetos. - Oh, yeah?
我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
什么
What?
我就知道 橘红色残渣
I knew it. Orange residue.
我觉得那不
I don't think that that--
对了 绝对是奇多
Yep, Cheetos for sure.
你肯定是饿了然后出去吃了点零食
You must have been hungry and gone out for a snack.
酒水杂货就在汽车旅馆附近
The Booze 'N Stuff is right by that motel.
我们应该过去 看看当时是谁当班
We should go over there. Find out who was working.
打听一下你有没有说自己干了什么
See if you said anything about what you did.
天呐 你还挺擅长
Oh, my God, you're pretty good at this.
你应该跟你♥爸♥一样也当个警♥察♥
You should be a cop like your dad.
我也不知道 基情满满的
I don't know, that's kinda dykey.
帕蒂必须得是无罪的
I needed Patty to be innocent.
没有了她 我的教练生涯
Without her, my coaching career would be
只能成为一个遥远的回忆
nothing but a distant memory.
但是作为她的律师 我必须做好最坏的打算
But as her lawyer, I needed to assume the worst.
我最不需要的 就是让巴纳德那个混♥蛋♥
What I didn't need was Bob Box o' Butt Plugs Barnard
还有他的自负挡了我的路
and his giant ego getting in my way.
检察官什么时候也参与调查了
Since when does a DA get involved in an active investigation?
因为我认识受害者 他是我手头一个案子的证人
'Cause I knew the victim. He was a witness in a case I had.
-我知道 我是对方的法律顾问 -是吗
- I know. I was opposing counsel. - You were?
你真的不该来 这可能是犯罪现场
You really shouldn't be here. This is a probable crime scene.
不好意思 我要去工作了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get to work.
鲍勃 不是吧
Bob, seriously?
里面满墙都是灰
It's wall-to-wall soot in there.
我不想弄脏了我的衬衫
I wouldn't wanna soil my shirt.
而且这可是你太太好心给我熨好的
Especially after your wife was kind enough to iron it for me.
她干啥了
She what?
埃特·梅出城了 所以科拉莉给我帮了忙
Yeah, Etta Mae's outta town. So, Coralee helped me out.
她没跟你说吗
She didn't tell you?
我不知道哪点更糟
I'm not sure which was worse.
我的太太
The thought of my wife
给肌肉发达的鲍勃·巴纳德熨衬衫
ironing a shirt for Bob Bulging-Bicep Barnard
还是要想从巴纳德这拿到线索
or the fact that the only way to get anything out of Barnard
只能去迎合他的自负
was to suck up to his ego.
我宁愿去跳火坑
I'd rather light myself on fire.
听着 鲍勃
Listen, Bob.
我没有纵火案的经验
I don't have any experience with arson,
你能不能破个例
and I-- I was hoping you could bend the rules
让我跟真正专业的人学学
so I could learn from a real professional.
天呐 你话都说到这个地步了
Well, heck, when you put it like that.
要是不能给老朋友和法庭上的对手点好处
What good is it being the top law enforcement officer
当四个县的高级执法官员
in four counties if you can't throw a bone
还有什么意义呢
to your old pal and courtroom adversary, huh?
你真是太可人了
You're a peach.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
你什么都不记得了
You don't remember anything?
不 我完全断片了
No. I was totally shit-faced.
她有没有什么奇怪的举动 或者做什么坏事
Was she acting weird, like she did something bad?
她的确很坏
She was bad, for sure.
所以我进来买♥♥了奇多 对吗
Okay, so I came in and I bought Cheetos, right?
火得冒烟
Flamin' hot.
她身上有烟味吗 火灾那种味道
Did she smell like smoke, like from a fire?
不 但是她 的确辣到冒烟
No, but she was definitely... smokin'.
-快告诉我发生了什么 -你给我看了胸
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表