剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
玛格诺莉娅特别生我的气
Magnolia was so angry with me that
因为我在告诉埃特·梅之前告诉了她
I told her before Etta Mae,
我想跟她解释 我只是想等等...
and I tried to explain to her I just wanted to wait...
什么 你想告诉埃特·梅
What, you wanna tell Etta Mae?
等她从海地回来 她应该听我亲口说
Not until she gets back from Haiti. She should hear it in person.
我以为她们不知道的话就不会伤害到她们
I thought what they don't know can't hurt 'em.
我错了
I was wrong.
我不想再把事情弄得更糟了
And I don't wanna keep making things worse.
我要坦白我的事 我们的事
I got to come clean about me, about us.
我们的事
About us?
我想我们成为夫妻
I want to be a couple.
我厌倦了深柜
I'm tired of being in the closet.
我不 这一切对我都是新的体验
I am not. This is all new to me.
我以前甚至都没想过我会是双性恋
It didn't even occur to me that I was bisexual.
同性恋
Gay.
我很确定男同
I'm pretty sure gay men
不喜欢和女人做♥爱♥ 而我喜欢
don't like having sex with women, which I do.
我也喜欢
I do too.
她们很软
They're soft.
就像充满棉花糖的枕头
They're like pillows filled with marshmallows.
很软 是吗
They are soft, aren't they?
是的
Yeah.
等等 所以你是双性恋
Wait, so you are bisexual.
不 我不是这么认为的
No, that's not how I identify.
从情感上来说 我是同性恋
I'm gay, emotionally.
我很确定你也是
And I'm pretty sure you are, too.
别告诉我我是什么 别和别人说
Don't tell me what I am and don't tell anyone else.
好 好 对不起
Look, all right, fine. I'm sorry.
好吗 你是对的
Okay? You're right.
晚上你可以留下吗 我不想孤单一人
Can you stay the night? I don't want to be alone.
我不行 科拉莉会知道
Oh. I can't. Coralee.
就告诉她你工作到很晚 她不会怀疑的
Just tell her you're working late. She won't suspect a thing.
我以为我们划清楚界限了
I thought we were compartmentalizing,
但是巴纳德改变了游戏规则
but now Barnard was changing the rules.
我害怕如果不留下过夜他会告诉更多人
I was scared who else he'd tell if I didn't stay,
我必须保护好我的双重身份
and I had to keep up my own double life.
我无法相信巴纳德
I couldn't believe Barnard
这么做已经有二十多年了
had been doing this for more than two decades.
才两天时间 内疚感已经要把我逼疯了
It had only been two days, and the guilt was tearing me apart.
以前衣柜一直是我的安全地带
The closet used to be my safe place,
但近来 这里让我觉得越来越
but lately, it was feeling more and more...
-又工作到很晚吗 -危险
- Another late night? - ...dangerous.
你几点回来的
What time did you get in?
刚回来 不好意思 我吵醒你了吗
Oh, just now. I'm sorry, did I wake you?
没有 鲍勃·巴纳德吵醒我了
No, Bob Barnard did.
他刚两分钟打了两次电♥话♥ 肯定有急事
He's called twice in the last two minutes. It must be important.
我们工作到深夜忙活那个项目
Oh, we were working late on that case again.
非常机密的项目
It's very confidential.
这些短♥信♥你看了吗
Did you see any of these texts?
有裸照的那些看了
Just the naked ones.
搞什么 我跟我老婆在一起
别紧张 是克里斯蒂安的事 给我回电♥话♥
还能筹集善款给迪克西·辛克莱买♥♥一架新轮椅
仅供参考 我在脸书上也发起了这活动
FYI, I also made this an event on Facebook.
-谢谢 -迪伊不会参加
- Thanks. - And Dee's not coming.
我们不讲话了 她太过分了
We're not talking. She was way out of line.
我很遗憾 我知道你真心喜欢她
I'm sorry. I know you really like her.
是的 但没人能挑拨我和我最好的朋友
Yeah, but nobody comes between me and my best friend.
来参加帕蒂的18岁生日
Come to Patty's 18th birthday party.
帮助迪克西·辛克莱买♥♥一副新轮椅
Help Dixie Sinclair buy a new wheelchair.
你们这次也不带她一起吗
Are you gonna throw her out of this one, too?
不爽就忍♥着 死宅
Suck it, geek.
帕蒂 你正在努力让人们重新喜欢上你
Patty. You're trying to get people to like you again.
那真好笑 好吧 我们派对上见
That's funny. Okay, I'll see you at the party then.
好的
Okay.
天啊 你知道我陷入困境时是什么样子
Oh, my God, you know how I get when I'm backed into a corner.
大家更恨我了怎么办 我崩溃了怎么办
What if people hate me even more? What if I lose my shit?
你最好别招惹任何人
You better not light anybody on fire.
再过几天 你就是成年人了
In a few days, you can be tried as an adult.
鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
离克里斯蒂安远点 听懂了吗
Stay away from Christian, do you understand?
为什么 怎么了
Why, what's wrong?
我从鲍勃·巴纳德那听说了
I heard back from Bob Barnard.
克里斯蒂安曾经在巴西
Christian was arrested for
因试图绑♥架♥自己女朋友被逮捕过
trying to kidnap his girlfriend in Brazil.
女友家人之所以没上诉是因为
They only reason they didn't press charges is
迈克牧师同意将他们一家带出国
'cause Pastor Mike agreed to take his family out of the country.
太糟糕了
That's really bad.
克里斯蒂安在巴西绑♥架♥过一个女孩 他
Christian kidnapped a girl in Brazil. They only--
鲍勃 我得挂了
Bob, I gotta go.
帕蒂 你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Hey, Patty. Haven't you been getting my texts?
驱魔仪式之后我就没见过你了
I haven't heard from you since the exorcism.
根本就没有恶魔 只是我自己作怪
Yeah, there was no demon, so turns out it was all me.
反倒更好
Even better.
不 我确信这意味着我是个坏人
No, pretty sure that means I'm a bad person.
你♥爸♥爸不是车祸后正在做手术吗
Isn't your dad having surgery from the car accident?
是的 腿部手术
Yeah, on his leg.
-你不应该去陪他吗 -为什么
- So shouldn't you be there? - Why?
我又帮不上忙
It's not like I can scrub in.
这些是什么
What are these?
你计划生日派对都不打算邀请我吗
You planned a birthday party without inviting me?
严格地说是吐槽会 而且谁都可以来
Technically, it's a roast, and anyone can come.
所以严格地说我邀请了所有人
So technically everyone's invited.
但我准备了点特别的东西
But I had something special planned
我们两个单独在一起时给你看
for just the two of us, alone.
她不想跟你单独待在一起
She doesn't want to be alone with you.
那可不对
That's not true.
是吗 宝贝
Right, baby?
我知道巴西绑♥架♥事件了
I know about the kidnapping in Brazil.
并且我觉得我们应该分手
And I think we should stop seeing each other.
真不敢相信你竟然调查我
I can't believe you were checking up on me.
兄弟 冷静
Whoa, dude, relax.
那次不是绑♥架♥
It wasn't a kidnapping.
我们私奔了 就像咱俩一样
We took off, like you and I did.
他父母把整件事都夸大其词了
Her parents blew the whole thing totally out of proportion.
我说真格的 后退
Seriously, back off.
-别 -你不能就这样离开我
- Don't-- - You can't just walk away from me.
-放手 -混♥蛋♥ 她说放手
- Let go! - Hey, you heard her, asshole. Let go!
随便吧 反正是你生日
Whatever. It's your birthday.
你想怎样都行 给我小心点
Do what you want. Watch your back.
宝贝
Oh, babe.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
多谢出手相救
Thank you for stepping in.
你们没事就好
Yeah, I'm just glad you guys are okay.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
布瑞克
Brick.
听着 发生的一切 我很抱歉
Look, I'm-- I'm sorry about everything,
我会举办派对 你要是想来的话
and I'm having a party if you wanna come.
我有别的事 但是我会尽量过去
I have plans, but I'll try to make it.
这就叫选错郎吧
Wow. Talk about choosing the wrong guy.
你这身可真漂亮
Well, don't you look nice.
有什么大事吗
What's the occasion?
帕蒂的生日派对
It's Patty's birthday party.
竟然没邀请我
And I'm not invited?
我是说 你跟帕蒂
Well, I mean, you and Patty
自从你出城之后就没说过话了
really haven't spoken since you left town.
但我还是应该出席 对吗
Yeah, but I should still go, right?
彰显一下我们牢固的婚姻
I mean, show that our marriage is strong.
再说也不是真的派对
Plus, it's not even really a party,
更像是慈善吐槽会
it's more of a charity roast.
现在我一定要去了
Oh, now I definitely wanna come.
所有人都在说帕蒂很霸道
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表