剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
那是高三的第一天
It was the first day of senior year,
我醒来还是很醉
and I woke up still drunk.
之前那一晚的记忆一片模糊
The night before was mostly a blur.
我只记得我喝光了迷你酒吧的所有酒
That is, after I emptied out the entire minibar.
要是我今天还想不做个废人
If I had any chance of making it through the day,
我得找点东西缓解酒劲
I needed something to soak up the booze.
"去亚特兰大参加匿名戒酒会
"Went to Atlanta for AA retreat.
断联四天 需要我就打电♥话♥ 笑脸 妈妈"
Unreachable for four days. Call if you need me. Smiley face, Mom.
第一天上学
First day of school.
好样的 妈妈
Good job, Mom.
但是 妈妈不在 我可以翘课
But, with no mom, I could ditch.
要是我想做选美皇后 只有一个老师是重要的
If I was gonna be a beauty queen, only one teacher mattered.
我还以为玛格诺莉娅想让我做她教练呢
I thought Magnolia wanted me to coach her.
我不知道她原来是想色♥诱♥我
I had no idea she wanted to seduce me.
你不该陷入那种境地
Well, you never should have put yourself in that position.
成年男子怎么能从一名少女的房♥间跳窗
No grown man should have to jump out of a teenage girl's window.
我们应该告诉她父母
We should tell her parents.
如果是我们女儿 我们肯定想知道
If it were our daughter, I'd want to know.
你疯了吗 你会被控猥亵儿童
Are you insane? You're an accused child molester.
再说 如果我们告诉巴纳德夫妇
Plus, If you tell the Barnards,
埃特·梅绝对不会资助我的女青年会
Etta Mae will never sponsor me for Junior League.
上帝啊
Heaven forbid.
拜托 鲍勃 别再做教练了 好吗
Please, Bob, no more coaching. Okay?
专心跟你的成年委托人处理法律事务
Just focus on your legal career with clients who are over 18.
那个金发女孩是个灾难
That blonde girl was a catastrophe.
打扮得一副妓♥女♥样出现在我们的晚宴上
Showing up at our gala looking like a whore.
我们还在探讨帕蒂的形象
We are still working on Patty's look.
不 我们没有
No, we are not.
别管了
Leave it alone.
然而我做不到
Except I couldn't.
帕蒂是我让我的选美教练生涯重归正轨的机会
Patty was my chance to get my pageant coaching mojo back.
我只需要保持低调 暗中行事
I'd just have to keep things on the down low.
第一季第三集
我来了 准备好让你把我变成冠军了
I'm here. I'm ready for you to make me a winner.
我还带了甜甜圈 冠军早餐
And I brought donuts, breakfast of champions.
-天啊 你怎么回事 -没什么
- Jesus, what happened to you? - Nothing.
我就是有点宿醉
I'm a little hungover.
你...喝酒了
You... were drinking?
今天是你第一天上学 你必须保持清醒警觉
Today is your first day of school. You need to be fresh, alert.
我不去 选美皇后不需要上学
I'm not going. Beauty queens don't need school.
你什么时候听说选美皇后
Okay. When is the last time you heard of a beauty queen
兼高中辍学兼宿醉
slash high school dropout slash blackout drunk?
你妈妈知道你在这里吗
Does your mom know you're here?
她出城 我猜现在我就交给你了
She's out of town, so I guess you're in charge of me now.
我能叫你♥爸♥爸吗
Can I call you daddy?
当然不行
Absolutely not.
那是什么
What is that?
化妆室
Makeup caboodle.
先给你收拾一下 然后我送你去学校
Let's get you cleaned up and I'll take you to school.
不 我还没吃过东西呢
No. I haven't even eaten anything yet.
还给我 我饿死了
Hey, give that back. I'm starving.
很好
Good.
也许这样你的身体就会学会自我吞噬了
Maybe your body will start eating itself.
我再也不要回到那里了
I'm not ever going back there again.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
亲爱的爆胖·阿姆斯特朗 你好胖
Dear Blob Armstrong, you're fat!
你以前很胖
You were fat.
直到我不胖了
Until I wasn't.
会变好的 我保证
It gets better. I promise.
相信我 变瘦有魔力
Trust me, skinny is magic.
你再也不是胖帕蒂了
You are not Fatty Patty anymore.
那我是谁
So who am I, then?
随你想变成谁
Whoever you wanna be.
今天就是你以后在选美舞台上
Today is the day we write your pageant narrative,
将要讲述的选美故事开篇
the story that you will tell on the pageant stage.
你是谁 为什么他们应该选择你
Who you are and why they should pick you.
你可以成从以前的胖子变成学生会主席
You can be the former fatty turned class president,
或者拉拉队长 或者返校节女王
or cheerleader, or homecoming queen.
你现在是一张空白的画布
You are a blank slate.
让我们为你填上光彩
So, let's make you a pretty picture.
我感觉要大改造了
I feel a makeover coming on.
也许鲍勃说得对
Maybe Bob was right.
我能书写全新的故事
I could write a whole new story.
我感觉自己就像辛德瑞拉
I felt like Cinderella,
那就是我的白马王子 布瑞克·阿姆斯特朗
and there was my Prince Charming, Brick Armstrong.
也许我的选美故事会像一个童话
Maybe my pageant narrative could be like a fairy tale,
复仇少女拒绝了英雄 就像他对我做的一样
where the vengeful maiden rejects the hero, like he did to me.
布瑞克
Brick.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
帕蒂
Patty.
复仇泡汤了
So much for revenge.
你们互相认识吗
You guys know each other?
那是帕蒂·布拉黛尔
That's Patty Bladell.
不可能 胖帕蒂巨胖
No way. Uh, Fatty Patty's huge.
你现在瘦了
Just because you're skinny now
不代表你能撬走别人的男朋友
doesn't mean you can steal someone else's boyfriend.
明白吗
Got it?
天啊 真变♥态♥
Oh, my God, that was sick.
玛格诺莉娅·巴纳德感觉你威胁很多
Magnolia Barnard was just totally threatened by you.
简直就像所有超棒的校园电影
Oh, this is like every great high school movie ever made.
呆子变成了美女
Geek turned chic. Mm-hmm?
这时候你要甩掉我换更好的朋友
Is this the part where you dump me for better friends
然后跟所有帅哥上♥床♥吗
and start sleeping with all the hot guys?
或者辣妹
Or girls?
不 我们绝对不是那种电影
No, we are definitely not in that movie.
很好
Good.
那现在 我是你男朋友了
So, now... I am your boyfriend?
昨晚 你说你不确定的
'Cause last night, you said you weren't sure.
的确 但在我决定之前
I'm not, but until I decide,
我才不会让你和其他女孩调情
I'm not letting you flirt with some other girl.
那不能跟别的女孩 明白了
So, no other girls, got it.
布瑞克 还有别的女孩吗
Brick, is there someone else?
不可能
No way.
我爱你
I love you.
这真的是
Okay, that is literally
你第一次说爱我
the first time you've ever said that to me.
-为什么花了这么长时间 -不知道
- Why'd it take you so long? - I don't know.
也许是我害怕
Maybe I was scared.
我以前没和别人说过 除了我妈
I haven't said that to anyone before, except for my mom.
我生来第一次 潜力无穷
For the first time in my life, I was pure potential.
世界都在我手中
The world was my oyster.
我可以从以前的胖子变成聪明人
I could be the former fatty who turned into a brain.
或者运动员
Or an athlete.
或精神失常的人
Or a basket case.
或公主
Or a princess.
或罪犯
Or a criminal.
显然不是罪犯
Well, obviously, not a criminal.
我们来讨论今天的新闻
We're discussing today's news.
有人差点死于中途旅馆的火灾
Some guy almost died in a fire at the Halfway Inn.
什么旅馆
What hotel?
高速路边上那个 中途旅馆
The one by the freeway. Halfway Inn.
那家伙现在还没脱离危险
Guy's in, like, critical condition.
天啊 我是罪犯吗
Oh, my God. Was I criminal?
Could it be possible that I am becoming a killer?
We need to go to the bathroom. Together.
- Together. - Together.
我昨天在那个汽车旅馆里 和一个流浪汉
I was at that motel last night, with the homeless guy.
谢天谢地你错过了那场大火
Thank God you missed the fire.
是啊
Totally.
-除非我没有 -你在说什么
- Unless I didn't. - What are you talking about?
你知道我准备怎么上他来报复他的
You know how I was gonna bang him,
然后我没有 所以我还是想复仇
and then, I didn't, so I still wanted revenge?
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表