剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
然后陷阱果然来了
And snap went the trap.
斯黛拉·罗斯不是个好警♥察♥
Stella Rose wasn't a good cop.
她是个试图挖走我客户的小偷
She was a thief trying to steal my client.
我必须要去控制损害了
I had to do damage control.
女士们 你们好吗
Hey ladies! How's it going?
我们要去做水疗 只有女孩儿们
Uh, we're going to the spa, just the girls.
帕蒂去不了了 我预定了两个人的午餐
Oh, Patty can't make it. I made lunch reservations for two.
我想我今晚想和女孩们一起出去玩
I think I'd like to hang out with the girls tonight.
你会的 明天 走吧 我们可不想迟到
Oh, you will, tomorrow. Come on, we don't wanna be late.
我终于和鲍勃单独在一起了
I finally had Bob alone,
而现在 我不确定我是不是想和他在一起
and now, I wasn't sure that I wanted him.
你还好吗
You okay?
如果你遇到我的时候我很胖 你会怎么样
What would have happened if you met me while I was fat?
我打算跟你说实话 因为我想让你信任我
I'm gonna tell you the truth, because I want you to trust me.
我会尽我最大的努力不让你进监狱
I would've done my best to get you out of jail,
然后继续我的生活
and I would have moved on with my life.
所以你是一个机会主义
So you are an opportunist.
你不是吗
And you're not?
你在遇到我之前对选美大赛有任何兴趣吗
Did you have any interest in beauty pageants before you met me?
我们都一样 帕蒂
We're the same, Patty.
完美的镜子 完美的搭档
Perfect mirrors. Perfect partners.
你表现的并不像我们是搭档
You don't act like we're partners.
从我们到这起你就一直把我丢在一边
You've been dismissing me since we got here.
没学到一点关于选美大赛的事情
Haven't learned a thing about pageants--
-不 你学到了 -说出一个来
- Yes, you have. - Name one.
行动胜于雄辩
Actions speak louder than words.
站起来 走台步
Get up and do the walk.
在这儿
Here?
-我不行 我甚至不能... -不
- I can't do-- I can't even-- -Yes.
不 你行 相信我
Yes, you can. Trust me.
-跟你说了我不行 -再试一次
- I told you I can't. - Try again.
现在
Now,
挺胸抬头 就像我给你看的那样
carry the caboodles like I showed you.
肩膀向后 头抬起来
Shoulders back, headlights up.
给我看看你可以找到方向
Show me you can follow direction.
继续走
Keep walking.
现在 坐在马背上
Now, sit on the horse.
夹紧大腿
Squeeze those thighs,
臀部向前推
push those hips forward.
很好
Good.
好的 现在 擦地板
Okay, now, wipe the floor.
向前滑动
Slide and glide.
转身
And turn.
挺胸抬头 坐在马背上 擦地板
Carry the caboodles, sit on the horse, wipe the floor.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
你是天才
You're a genius!
不 我只是用宫城的方法训练你而已
Not really. I just Miyagi-ed you.
什么是宫城的方法
What's a Miyagi?
就是当你足够在乎一个人
It's when you care enough about someone
然后帮他们走出自己的路
to help them get out of their own way.
-我妹妹 -嗯
- Younger sister. - Hmm?
- 嗯 什么 -嗯
- Hmm? What? - Hmm?
这个星期比我想象的要好
This weekend was better than I had ever imagined.
我有了一个新朋友
I had a new friend,
而且午饭之后 我觉得我离鲍勃更近了
and after our lunch, I felt closer to Bob than ever.
我没有 等等
I wasn't-- Hang on.
我不再是选美处♥女♥了
I wasn't a pageant virgin anymore.
是时候扔掉另一个处♥女♥身份了
It was time to swipe the other v-card.
我很高兴我做好了准备
I was just grateful I'd come prepared.
幸好我们去购物了 看来我要走运了
加速
Floor it.
你为什么停下
Why are you stopping?
急事
Urgent business.
天哪 你是在给拍你妹妹的照片吗
Oh, my God! Are you taking a picture of your hoo-ha?
真恶心 为什么会有人想要看你妹妹的照片
Gross! Why would anybody wanna see a pic of your shenanigans?
你是拿破仑操你私处
You're Napoleon Bone Your Parts?
你是太平洋口♥交♥
You're Pacific Rim Job?
-我要吐大概四次 -我太震惊了
- I'm gonna puke like four times. - I'm shocked.
你这么性感 不应该在玩青少年轮盘赌
You're too hot to be on Teen Roulette.
真的吗
Really?
学校里的人都不愿意和我约会
None of the guys at school will date me.
他们认为我太自命不凡
They think I'm stuck up.
不 他们认为你太刻薄
No, they think you're mean.
当别人不看我脸的时候我表现得更好
I, on the other hand, do better when no one sees my face.
我喜欢你的脸
I like your face.
我喜欢你的屌♥
Well, I like your dong.
-那不是我的屌♥ -你为什么要用个假的
- That wasn't my dong. - Why would you use a bogus dong?
因为互联网是永恒的
'Cause the Internet is forever.
-是吗 -坐后面去 我来开车
- It is? - Get in the back, I'm driving.
中国式换坐游戏
Chinese fire drill.
我觉得你不该那么说
I don't think you're supposed to say that.
抱歉 唐纳德·蔡
Sorry, Donald Choi!
有人吗
Knock-knock.
鲍勃
Bob.
太令人惊讶了
What a surprise.
你计划挖走帕蒂多久了
How long were you planning on stealing Patty?
你想了多久
Well, how long did you think?
你来找我就是为了这个 复仇
Is that what this is about? Revenge?
你有没有想过你走了之后我有多受伤
Do you have any idea how much it hurt when you left?
拜托 斯黛拉·罗斯
C'mon, Stella Rose.
我完全放弃了男人
I gave up on men completely.
我甚至试过女人
I even tried women.
但是即使是一个患有经前综合症和躁郁症的30岁
But not even a 30-year-old with PMS and bipolar disorder
女人也无法取代你从我这偷走的大戏
could replace the drama you stole from me!
-你说那是家喻户晓的故事 -那么说是为了你
- You said it was ancient history! - For you!
你继续生活了
You moved on.
离开了我
From me!
离开了你曾经拥有过的最好的性♥爱♥
From the best sex you ever had.
-为了什么 -为了科拉莉
- And for what? - For Coralee.
-为了我的妻子 -她都不欣赏你
- For my wife. - She doesn't appreciate you.
我是唯一一个曾经
I'm the only one who ever
鼓励你去拥抱你真正天赋的人
encouraged you to embrace your true gifts.
我永远都不能理解你到底看上了她哪一点
I'll never understand what you see in her.
她是我的灵魂伴侣
She is my soul mate.
她就是垃圾
She's trash.
你就这点能耐吗
Is that all you got?
天啊 我怀念我们在一起的感觉
Oh, God, I missed us.
鲍勃 我们在一起的感觉还是那么棒
Oh, Bob, we're still great together.
好警♥察♥ 坏警♥察♥
Good cop, bad cop.
妈妈最知道
Mama knows best.
斯黛拉·罗斯 住手
Stella Rose, stop!
住手吧
Stop.
我还以为帕蒂是疯子
And I thought Patty was crazy.
-你好 搭档 -帕蒂
- Hey, partner. - Argh! Oh, Patty.
-搞什么啊 -难道你不想看我的宫城吗
- What in the hell? - Don't you wanna see my Miyagi?
完全不想
Absolutely not!
-等等 可是 鲍勃 -出去
- Wait, but-- Wait, Bob-- - Get out!
等等 等一等
Wait, wait...
我真是个白♥痴♥
I was such an idiot.
以为鲍勃开始把我看做是他的完美搭档
Thinking that Bob was starting to see me as his perfect partner.
他有一件事说对了
He was right about one thing.
我必须走出困境
I had to get out.
你还在疗养中心吗
这比付费点播的黄♥片♥还要棒
This is better than pay-per-view porn.
你自己想想就行了 性♥爱♥狂
Keep it in your head, stroke-y.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
如果他跟你在一起
he'd look a hell of a lot better on your arm
肯定比你那个娘娘腔老公强多了
than that sissy nuts husband of yours.
而且我知道你是多么的看重外表
And I know how much you care about appearances.
女士们 我想我弄明白了
Ladies, I think I figured it out.
冷却器的软管坏了 上端和下端都坏了
Broken radiator hose. Upper and lower.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表