剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
科拉莉 我之前给你空间
Coralee, I was willing to
让你能够想清楚自己的事
give you the space to work through your stuff.
-你就不能这样对我吗 -不 不行
- Can't you do that for me? - No, I... I... No.
这件事不行
Not about this.
把钥匙放在柜子上
Leave the key on the counter.
我受够了
I am done.
之前诺尼不愿意接我电♥话♥
When Nonnie wouldn't take my calls,
我就让蔡帮我找她
I got Choi to help me track her down.
帕蒂
Hey, Patty.
你一直没来上学
You haven't been in school,
也不回我电♥话♥和短♥信♥
haven't been answering my calls or texts.
-我很担心你 -不必了
- I was worried about you. - Don't be.
我不回你电♥话♥和短♥信♥
And not answering your calls and texts
意思就是我不想跟你说话
is a hint that I don't wanna talk to you.
给我个弥补的机会 我给你准备了生日礼物
Please let me make it up to you. I... got you a birthday present.
你是一直随身带着吗
Have you just been, like, carrying that around with you?
你怎么知道我会在这里
How did you know I was gonna be here?
-你是在跟踪我吗 -你就收下吧
- Are you stalking me? - Come on, just take it.
-收下 -我不想接受你的任何东西
- Take it. - I don't wanna take anything from you.
求你了 放过我吧
Please, just leave me alone.
我应该担心自己是不是被跟踪了
I should have been worried that I had a stalker,
但我更担心的是与我的好朋友和好
but I was more worried about fixing things with my best friend.
帕蒂
Hey, Patty.
见到你真巧啊
Fancy meeting you here!
蔡 你给我下套了吗
Choi, did you set me up?
好吧 对不起
All right, I'm sorry.
我觉得你们就这样闹僵很奇怪
I think it's weird you guys aren't friends anymore.
你们两个就像花生酱和果冻
You're like peanut butter and jelly,
或是查尔斯·曼森和莎朗·塔特
or Charlie Manson and Sharon Tate,
-或是杰瑞·路易斯... -好了 蔡
- or Jerry Lewis and... - Okay, Choi.
-懂你意思了 -还有迪恩·马丁
- We get it. - ...Dean Martin.
你看 我给你带了和解礼物
Um, look, I brought you a peace offering.
我不知道你听说了没有
I don't know if you heard, but,
德鲁·巴里摩尔要来镇上做新书签售
Drew Barrymore is coming into town to sign her newest book.
然后我意识到
And I realized that
见到她却没有你在身边 就没有意义了
seeing her wouldn't mean anything without you.
所以我买♥♥了两张票
So, I got us tickets.
你是真的不明白 对吗
You really don't get it, do you?
我说过我需要静一静
I told you I needed a break,
也就是说 什么时候和好应该由我来决定
which means it's up to me to decide when that break is over.
而不是你
Not you.
我声明一下 我已经不喜欢德鲁了
And for the record, I don't even like Drew anymore.
我现在喜欢查理兹·塞隆
I like Charlize Theron now.
抱歉 有什么我能做的吗
Sorry. Anything I can do?
科拉莉
Coralee.
没有 但我可以做点事
No, but there was something I could do.
科拉莉 六个硬的 六个软的
Coralee. Half a dozen hard, half a dozen soft,
两包带酱炸土豆
two wet tods,
一份鸡翅 两条香肠 以及无糖可乐
one wien rings, two fudgy wieners, and Diet Coke.
不是我一个人吃
It's not all for me.
科拉莉 能聊聊吗
Coralee, can we talk?
你看 我有朋友一起吃的 这边坐
See? I have a friend joining me. Get over here.
我想为之前的事赔罪
I really wanna make amends for what I did.
我想找个方式弥补你
I wanna find a way to make it up to you.
你可以把这些吃掉一半
Well, you could start by eating half this food.
这样就算救我了
You'd be saving me from myself.
等等 难道你不是恨死我了吗
So, wait, you don't... like, totally hate me?
我确实很恨你
Well, I did hate you...
因为你把斯黛拉·罗斯的项链给了我
for giving me the necklace from Stella Rose,
还想抢走鲍勃
and for trying to steal Bob.
我非常后悔那样做 尤其是现在
Which I completely regret, now more than ever.
不过这不重要了
Well, obviously it doesn't matter
因为比起"卷饼"他更喜欢"热狗"
since he prefers wieners over tacos.
我觉得你拆穿鲍勃 是帮了我
I think you did me a favor, Patty, by outing Bob.
我需要知道真♥相♥
Well, I needed to know the truth,
这样才能继续我的生活 你懂吗
and now I can move on with my life, you know?
我打算化悲愤为食欲 吃点热狗
I'm just gonna drown my sorrows in some wieners,
然后再去给流苏卫生棉找个投资人
and then maybe get an investor for Tampazzle.
-流什么卫生棉 -流苏卫生棉
- Tamp... whatzel? - Tampazzle.
就是带流苏的卫生棉 这样可以直接拉出来
It's a tampon with a tassel, so you could pull it right out.
天哪 一定很好用
Oh, my God, I would totally use that.
是吧 鲍勃完全没听懂
I know, right? And Bob totally didn't get it.
我发誓 失去鲍勃
I swear, losing Bob might
也许是我遇到最好的事了
be the best thing that ever happened to me.
因为现在 我终于能够
Because now, I can be the me
成为理想的自己 不必受鲍勃的影响
I always wanted to be without Bob getting in the way.
至少我们有人觉得离开鲍勃还不错
At least one of us felt better off without Bob.
你也可以的 帕蒂
And you can be too, Patty.
我刚才说出声了吗
Did I say that out loud?
你很聪明 你不需要鲍勃对你指手画脚
You are smart. You don't need Bob pushing you around,
更不需要选美比赛
and you certainly don't need pageants.
但我需要
Except I do.
我一直都很聪明 所有科目都是A
I've been smart my whole life, I've gotten straight A's.
但是没人想带全校优等生去舞会
But nobody's dying to take the valedictorian to prom.
我只想知道变漂亮是种什么感觉
I just wanna know what it feels like to be beautiful.
你很漂亮
You are beautiful.
可是我感觉不到
I don't feel it.
我变瘦了
I got thin.
我变瘦了 有了男朋友 交了新朋友
I got thin, I got a boyfriend, I got new friends...
我还是感觉我是失败的人
and I still feel like a loser.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我一直止不住想如果
I just keep thinking that if...
如果我能跟那些女孩一起站在台上
If I could get up there, on that stage with those girls,
如果我能赢得皇冠
and if I could win that crown...
那么我可能就会感到
then maybe I would feel like...
我终于满足了
I was finally enough.
我懂 你想要赢那个大奖
I get it. You want the brass ring.
想要证明自己
The validation.
对
Yeah.
但是我永远都做不到
But now I'll never get it.
我一直坐着暴食
I mean, I've just been sitting and binging.
距地区赛还剩一星期 我必须瘦10磅
Regionals is a week away. I would have to lose ten pounds.
你很幸运
Well, fortunately for you,
我认识一个快速减肥方面的专家
I know someone who's an expert at losing weight fast.
摔跤手为了进他们的体重级
Yeah, wrestlers sometimes have to lose ten pounds in two days
有时候需要两天之内瘦10磅
to make their weight class,
所以我知道这些小把戏
so I know all the tricks.
接下来这周主要是流汗和挨饿
This next week's about sweating and starving.
在泻药起作用之前先跑几公里
Let's get some mileage in before the Ex-Lax kicks in, yeah?
说到拉屎[差劲]
Speaking of shitty,
我要对我以前那么对你道歉
I wanted to apologize for how I treated you.
-没事 你不必道歉 -我要道歉
- It's fine. You don't have to. - I do.
你那么帮助我
You're being so helpful, and...
-我有点像混♥蛋♥那样对你 -有点
- I was kind of an asshole to you. - Oh, kind of?
你跟我分手
You know, you broke up with me,
你不听我说的关于克里斯蒂安的事
you didn't listen to me about Christian,
你让我爸出
you outed my dad.
我的的确确是混♥蛋♥
Okay. Definitely an asshole.
关于我爸爸的事你只是说出事实
Look, you told the truth about my dad,
所以你算是为我做了一件好事
so you kind of did me a solid,
我做了一些糟糕的事情
and I've done some messed up things, you know?
出轨玛格诺莉娅 跟瑞吉娜上♥床♥
Cheated on Magnolia, slept with Regina.
而且我还很享受看你痛苦
Plus, I'm enjoying watching you suffer.
所以 我们加快脚步吧
So, come on. Let's pick up the pace.
早安 睡得怎么样
Hey, good morning. How'd you sleep?
-不怎么样 -我也是
- Not great. - Yeah, well, me neither.
鲍勃昨晚没回家
Bob didn't come home last night.
-他可能是在找布瑞克 -是的
- He was probably out looking for Brick. - Yeah.
那他也应该打个电♥话♥
Well, still, he could have called.
你为啥没睡好
Why didn't you sleep well?
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表