剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
Except what I really always wanted was you.
我选了你 鲍勃
I picked you Bob,
现在 我需要你也选我
and now, I need you to pick me too.
你需要我 但...
You need me. But...
他说得对 鲍勃
He's right, Bob.
这对我们都不公平
This isn't fair on either one of us.
不不不 但 但你们 你们说...
No, no, no. But-- but you-- you said...
我说我会试试
I said I would try.
我们都没怎么试 感觉...
And we barely tried, and it was...
很棒
so good.
我们 我们...
We-- we--
我们过得挺开心的
we had fun.
我们的性♥爱♥很棒 我们之间心灵相通
We had great sex. We were connected.
我们拥有一切
It was... we had everything.
鲍勃
Bob.
这样不行的
It's not gonna work.
是时候选择了
It's time to choose.
但...
But...
如果我选了
if I choose,
我都会失去一个人
either way I lose.
如果你不选 你会失去我们俩
If you don't choose, you're gonna lose us both.
玛格诺莉娅
Magnolia?
你好啊美女
Hey, beautiful.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我应该去见玛格诺莉娅的
I was supposed to meet Magnolia.
我知道
I know.
过来
Come here.
克里斯蒂安
Christian?
-你做了什么 -一个非常浪漫之举
- What did you do? - It's a grand, romantic gesture.
你说你担心比赛
You said you were worried about the competition,
所以我就解决好了
so I took care of it.
玛格诺莉娅都不参加选美了
Magnolia doesn't even do pageants anymore.
她能 她回去了就能 她从没输过 所以
She is. She went back and she never loses. So...
她...
Is she...
死了吗
dead?
还没 我刚把她迷晕 绑♥架♥了她
Not yet. I just roofied her and kidnapped her.
什么叫还没
What do you mean, not yet?
我想...
I figured...
我们可以一起完成这部分
we could do that part together.
你为什么觉得我会...
What makes you think that I would ever--
你说你想赢的
You said you wanted to be a winner,
赢家要不惜任何代价取胜
and winners win at any cost.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean this.
-你要干什么 -什么样的人会绑♥架♥别人
- What are you doing? - What kind of person would kidnap someone?
什么
What?
我 我会
Me. I-I would.
我会绑♥架♥别人 我试过
I would kidnap someone. I tried.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我试过 我试过绑♥架♥洛克西 我最大的竞争对手
I tried. I tried to kidnap Roxy, my biggest competition.
看 我们一样
See? We are the same.
唯一让我不这么做的原因是 我先被绑♥架♥的
The only thing that stopped me was that I was kidnapped first.
你 什么 你怎么逃走的
You-- What? How'd you get away?
我做了很坏的事
I did some pretty dark shit.
很好
Great.
那我们再做点坏事吧
So, let's do some more.
-你想让我... -杀了她
- You want me to-- - Kill her.
-不 -杀了她
- No. - Yes.
你自己说的 没有恶魔
You said it yourself. There's no demon.
你做过的所有坏事
That everything bad you've ever done,
那就是你
it's just you.
那又不意味着我要杀人
That doesn't make me a killer.
为什么不 我们杀了那流浪汉
Why not? We killed that homeless guy.
这不一样
This isn't the same.
别辩解了
Stop fighting it.
接受事实
Embrace it.
你就是魔鬼
Be the demon.
帕蒂
Patty?
帕蒂 发生什么事了
Patty, what's happening?
我不知道发生什么了
I didn't know what was happening.
克里斯蒂安说的都是对的吗
Could Christian be right about me?
这是不是就是胜利者要付出的代价
Was this what it meant to be a winner at any cost?
也许我的想法全错了
Maybe I still had my story all wrong.
也许这一切都是我活该
Maybe I did deserve all the bad things that happened to me.
不是因为我失败了 而是因为我是坏人
Not because I was a loser, but because I was just bad.
帕蒂 动手吧
Patty, do it now.
她都看见我们了 你只能这样做
She's seen us. You have to.
-做什么 -帕蒂 就现在
- Do what? - Patty, now.
你不动手我来
Do it or I will.
不要啊
No!
玛格诺莉娅 快跑
Magnolia, run.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
她会报♥警♥的 我们俩都得进监狱
She'll go to the police. We'll both go to jail.
我一直保护着她呢
I was protecting her.
那怎么啦 你就成英雄啦
You think that makes you what, a hero?
你是坏人
You're the villain.
-不 我不是 -你就是
- No, I'm not. - Yes, you are.
每次你想做好事 最后都搞砸了
Every time you try to do something good, you fuck it up.
-不是那样的 -你把迪克西推下餐车
- That's not true. - You pushed Dixie off a truck.
-你把她从轮椅上推下来 -够了
- You dumped her out of a wheelchair. - Stop.
你毁了鲍勃的生活
You ruined Bob's life.
-你还想绑♥架♥洛克西 -别说了
- Tried to kidnap Roxy-- - Stop talking.
-你还 -别说了
- And you would have-- - Stop talking.
面对事实
Face it.
你是个坏人
You're a bad person.
我是好人 我是好人
I'm a good person! I'm a good person!
-帕蒂 住手 -我是好人
- Patty. Stop. - I'm a good person.
-帕蒂 -我是好人
- Patty? - I'm a good person.
我是好人
I'm a good person.
我是好人
I'm a good person.
我是好人
I'm a good person.
我是好人
I'm a good person.
我是好人
I'm a good person.
我是好人
I'm a good person.
我是好人
I'm a good person.
他们要我做出选择 可是我能怎么办呢
They had asked me to choose, but how could I?
对我来说 根本没法选
For me, it was an impossible choice.
我体验过真正的幸福 然后
I had tasted true happiness, and then...
咻 没了
poof, it was gone.
现在我什么都没了
And now I had nothing.
选美冠军没了 鲍勃走了
No pageant winner, no Bob,
科拉莉不要我了
no Coralee.
我注定要孤独终老
I was destined to die alone.
但是帕蒂·布拉黛尔还有事儿没完
But Patty Bladell had other plans.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
对不起 我不知道还能给谁打电♥话♥
I'm so sorry, I didn't know who else to call.
帕蒂 发生什么了
Patty, what happened?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
求你了 鲍勃 你要帮我
Please. Bob, you have to help me.
告诉我到底怎么啦
Tell me exactly what happened.
我们不能报♥警♥ 不能报♥警♥
We are not calling the police. We can't.
为什么不报♥警♥ 这是自卫
Why not? It was self-defense.
他是个危险人物
He was dangerous.
刚开始是自卫
Only after the first few blows.
你可能打了他三四十下
You must have hit him, like, 37 times.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是说我是杀人犯
You think I'm a murderer.
不 我没这么说
No, I didn't say that.
我是坏人 我是坏人
I'm a bad person. I am a bad person.
-我比坏人还坏 -帕蒂 冷静一下
- I'm-- I'm worse than bad. - Patty? Calm down.
我都不知道你为什么要来 我毁了你
I don't even know why you're here. I ruined your life.
因为你也救了我
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表