剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
维修费会很贵吧
It's expensive right?
看起来是有人故意切断的
Well, it looks like it was deliberately cut.
有什么人想要伤害你吗 布兰迪·琳恩
Anyone wanna harm you, Brandi Lynne?
你的意思是除了我以外吗
You mean besides me right now?
你凭空出现的时候
I should've known you were up
我就应该意识到你肯定不安好心
to something when you showed up out of the blue.
你根本不想一起打发时间
You don't wanna spend time together,
你就是想花我的钱
you just wanna spend my money!
我付不起租金了
I'm short on rent.
别再上网玩扑克了 布兰迪·琳恩
Quit playing online poker, Brandi Lynne.
你到底是怎么干的
I mean, what'd you do? Just rode up
开车到我家门口 按门铃之前
and cut the radiator hose
-把软管切断了吗 -不是
- right before you rang my doorbell? - No.
我先从窗外看了看确认你在家
I looked in the window and made sure you were home first.
你这个农村婊♥子♥
You hillbilly whore!
你怎么敢跑到这
How dare you come over here...
-放开我 -从你姐姐身上榨钱
- Get off me! - ...and try to milk your sister for money!
你想吸奶吗 来吧
You wanna suck on a teet? C'mere!
妈♥个♥蛋的
Mother... balls!
好了 住手
Alright, stop!
给我住手 放开我
Stop right now! Get off of me!
你有十分钟来给行李打包
You have ten minutes to pack your things.
我给你叫辆拖车
I am calling you a tow truck,
记在你的账上
and I'm putting it on your tab.
你这个疯婆子
You crazy bitch!
疯婆子
Crazy bitch!
这是你妹妹
That's your sister?
是的 抱歉我之前撒谎了 我只是
Yeah, I'm sorry I lied before. I just...
我不想让你看低我
I didn't want you to think less of me.
你开玩笑吗 我很钦佩你
Ah, you kidding me? I'm hell impressed.
你太擅长扮演上流社会人士了
You are so good at playing a socialite.
谁都看不出来在内心深处 你还是那个
No one would ever know that underneath it all, you're still...
拖车垃圾
Trailer trash?
我永远都不会这么说
Hey, I would never say that.
你刚刚说了
You just did.
怎么样 对一个拖车垃圾来说还不错吧
What do you think? Not bad for trailer trash, huh?
你再也不许这么称呼自己了
Don't you ever say that about yourself.
过来 看一看
Come here, take a look.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
这是最好版本的我
Like the very best version of me.
英俊队长刚刚叫我们拖车垃圾了吗
Did Captain Handsome just call us trailer trash?
差不多 而且我告诉你
Pretty much. And for the record,
我的鲍勃永远不会这么说
my Bob would never do that.
所以你再也不准叫他娘娘腔
So don't you ever talk about his sissy nuts again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我第一次这么想
For the first time,
我要考虑科拉莉对帕蒂的看法是不是对的
I had to wonder if Coralee was right about Patty.
可能她确实有点不正常
Maybe there was something wrong with her.
但转念一想 她就是一时冲动
Then again, it was just a crush.
说实话 谁又能怪她呢
And honestly, who could blame her?
我只需要给她一点空间
I just needed to give her some space,
一切就会随风而去了
and it would all blow over.
除非 我刚把她送回敌人手里了
Unless... I had just sent her running back to the enemy!
帕蒂 你在干什么
Patty! What are you doing?
我去老爹酒吧找洛克西和斯黛拉·罗斯
I'm going to Big Daddy's with Roxy and Stella Rose.
至少她们在乎我
At least they care about me.
我在乎你
I care about you.
斯黛拉·罗斯说你只在乎自己
Stella Rose says you only care about yourself,
你是个自恋狂
and you're a narcissist.
她在说谎 她只是想回到我身边
She's lying! She's just trying to get back at me.
看到没 一切都得是围着你转的
See? You're making it all about you.
不 我
No, I
帕蒂 帕蒂
Patty! Patty!
敬帕蒂 你终于摆脱了那个废物教练
To Patty! You finally got rid of that loser coach.
祝贺你 你刚刚又减掉了180磅肥肉
Congratulations. You just lost an extra 180 pounds.
是啊 但是我现在没有教练了
Yeah, but now I don't have a coach.
这些事我一点都不懂
I don't know anything about this stuff.
我可以做你的教练
I could be your coach.
为了你这种好苗子我很乐意回归
I'd be happy to get back in the game for someone like you.
你能保证你不是利用我去挽回鲍勃吗
Do you promise that you're not using me to get back at Bob?
我发誓 宝贝 跟他一点关系都没有
Cross my heart, sweetheart. Has nothing to do with him.
胜利者的笑容
Smile like a winner!
我们得给你找一条牛仔裤 一顶牛仔帽
Girl, we gotta get you some denim and a cowboy hat.
没错
Yeah.
我们喝几杯 大家说怎么样
Should we get some shots, guys? What do y'all say?
我得去上个厕所
Gotta go to the ladies room.
我不在的时候要照顾好我家妹子哦
Y'all take care of my girl while I'm gone.
没问题
Will do.
我赢啦
去死吧 斯黛拉·罗斯
Suck it, Stella Rose!
太好啦 喝的来了
Oh, yay, drinks!
请慢用
Here you go.
拍得不错
挖走帕蒂的小人
如果斯黛拉·罗斯这么关注我跟鲍勃没关系
If Stella Rose's interest in me had nothing to do with Bob,
那她为什么要发这张图
then why did she send that picture?
他们两个都耍了我
They had both played me.
也就是说他们两个都不关心我
Which meant neither one of them cared.
洛克西也有参与吗
Was Roxy in on it too?
难道这一切都是个谎言
Was it all a lie?
好了 大伙儿
Alright, y'all.
小龙虾食神争霸赛最后招募啦
Last call for the All You Can Eat Crawfish Eating Competition.
开吃吧
Let's go!
我要找个安全的地方 我能感到舒服的地方
I needed a safe place. Somewhere I felt comfortable.
-你要去哪儿 -去狂吃小龙虾
- Where you going? - To eat a shit ton of crawfish.
三 二 一 开吃
Three, two, one, eat!
帕蒂 我家的妹子是不会争着吃东西的
Patty, my girls don't eat competitively.
幸好我不是你家的妹子对吧
Good thing I'm not your girl then, huh?
我的天啊 她太恶心了
Oh, my God, she's disgusting!
我在她面前简直美翻了
She'll make me look amazing.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, honey.
我的天 各位 我找到帕蒂了
Oh, my God, you guys, I found Patty.
她的照片正在恶作镜上疯传
She's blowing up on ShenaniCam.
我没开玩笑 她的照片刷爆恶作镜了
No, seriously, she's literally blowing up on ShenaniCam.
那个硬硬的是什么
What's that hard thing?
-恶心 -你是说这个
- Gross. - You mean this?
别慌 这是合法的
Don't worry, it's legal.
我有隐蔽持枪证
I have a conceal and carry license.
这...太性感了
That... is so hot.
这枪是上膛了吗
Is it loaded?
塞满一整脸的感觉太舒服了
It was such a relief to stuff my face.
我不用顾虑选美比赛
I didn't have to think about pageants,
或是斯黛拉·罗丝 还有鲍勃
or Stella Rose, or Bob.
帕蒂 别吃了
Patty, stop.
怎么 你不是想让我当个冠军的吗
Why? I thought you wanted me to be a winner.
还是说你只担心我会变胖
Unless you're just worried about me getting fat.
抱歉先生 这里是参赛区
Sorry sir, contestants only.
那赶紧给我准备个围嘴
Better get me a bib then.
好的
Alright.
-你要干什么 -好让你听进我的话
- What are you doing? - Making sure you listen.
我俩都知道这会造成什么后果
We both know where this leads.
一开始只是吃几只小龙虾
It starts with some crawfish,
但你没过多久就会感到愧疚
but then you feel guilty,
就会吃一盒甜甜圈让自己好受一点
so you eat a box of donuts to make yourself feel better.
再接下来
The next thing you know,
你就会一天会吃五顿得来速
you're at the drive-thru five times a day,
在黑暗中吞食一整块黄油
eating a whole stick of butter in the dark.
-你这么做过吗 -我们是一类人 帕蒂
- Wow, you did that? - We are the same, Patty.
所以我才想带你比赛
That is why I wanna coach you.
你是我认识的人里唯一一个和我一样饥渴的
You're the only person I've ever met who's just as hungry as me.
证明给我看 行动胜于雄辩
Prove it. Actions speak louder than words.
赢下这场比赛 我就相信你
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表