剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
就 开放一点吧
Just-- just stay open, hun.
可能得好好协商一下 但我们能搞定的
Might take some negotiation, but we can figure it out.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
别别别
No, no, no.
万一是某个大块头男人尾随我们回家
What if one of those big, beefy bear men followed us home
想要强迫我们玷污他们怎么办
to try and force us to devil taint them?
让他试试看
A boy can dream.
抱歉 我撞倒了你的垃圾桶
Oh, I'm sorry. I knocked over your garbage.
洛克西 你在这儿干什么
Roxy, what are you doing here?
我质问了斯黛拉·罗斯 我问她为什么对我撒谎
I confronted Stella Rose. I asked her about why she lied.
来 进来
Come on, come in.
她说你给她钱让她保持沉默
She told me that you paid her off to keep her quiet.
她本可以用那些钱照顾我
She could've used that money to take care of me,
那为什么要把我送给别人收养
so why give me up for adoption?
什么样的人才会做出这样的事情
Like, what kind of person does something like that?
好了 过来
All right. Hey, come here.
我很伤心 我刚开始开车
I was so hurt, I just started driving.
你喜欢桃子汁茶还是柠檬汁茶
Do you like peach or lemon zinger tea?
我刚刚开始觉得
I was actually starting to think
没有鲍勃我也能赢得比赛
I could win regionals without Bob.
我感觉自己坚强 独♥立♥ 无所畏惧
I was feeling strong, independent, fearless.
有点过于无所畏惧了
So much for fearless.
天呐
Oh, my God!
再次谢谢你把你的房♥间让给我
Thanks again for giving up your room.
-我已经觉得更安全了 -我...
- I feel safer already. - Yeah, I...
我很开心你打电♥话♥过来 很明显
I was glad you called. I mean, clearly,
克里斯蒂安没懂我们的意思 所以...拿着这个
Christian did not get the message, so... take this.
我妈妈上了自卫课之后拿到了这个
My mom got it after she took a self-defense class, and...
只要一下 他就会被击晕30分钟
Yeah, one zap of this would knock his ass out for 30 minutes.
谢谢 我会把它压在枕头底下睡觉
Thank you. I will sleep with it under my pillow.
别电到你自己就好
Uh, just don't accidentally zap yourself.
或者我 我被电过一次 那可感觉不太好
Or me. I did it once, it wasn't pretty, so...
浴室里有多余的毛巾
Uh, there's extra towels in the bathroom,
我和妈妈都在楼下 如果你需要
and me and my mom will both be downstairs if you need us,
就喊我们
so just call.
布瑞克 等等
Brick, wait.
你能不能陪我过夜
Could you, like, maybe stay the night with me?
以朋友的身份
Just as a friend.
我还是觉得有点害怕
I'm just... I'm still feeling kind of spooked.
可以 只要你需要
Yeah. Whatever you need.
谢了
Thanks.
实际上 还有一件事
Actually, there is one more thing I need.
你想不想...
Would you possibly want to...
明天晚上和我去德鲁·巴里摩尔的签书会吗
go to a Drew Barrymore book signing with me tomorrow night?
我只是... 一直都很崇拜她
I just-- I've admired her forever.
这件事对我来说很重要
It's gonna be like a big deal for me,
如果你能去的话 我会很开心的
and... I would love it if you could be there.
如果你有时间的话
I mean, if you're free.
当然 一言为定
Sure. It's a date.
我终于感觉轻松点了
I was finally feeling lighter,
不仅仅是因为我减到了我的临赛体重
and it wasn't just because I got back down to my fighting weight.
我为布瑞克和科拉莉做了正确的事
I had made things right with Brick and Coralee.
但我还欠一个阿姆斯特朗一句抱歉
But there was still one Armstrong to whom I owed an apology.
好了 我从客卫拿到了毛巾
Okay. I got towels in the guest bathroom,
床上新换了床单
fresh sheets on the bed.
你还需要什么
Is there anything else you need?
除非你们还能搞定地区赛委员会
Not unless you can pay off the regionals board too.
搞定 什么意思
Pay 'em off? What do you mean?
看看我 我一团糟
Look at me, I'm a mess.
没有斯黛拉·罗斯指导我 我是不可能赢的
There's no way I can win without Stella Rose coaching me.
不知道怎么说话 怎么穿衣
I don't know how to talk, I don't know how to dress.
斯黛拉·罗斯让我做什么破牛仔表演...
Stella Rose had me doing all that rodeo crap and…
我们能帮你
We can help you.
-真的吗 -等等 我们
- Really? - Wait, we?
我想我们能一起指导洛克西
I was thinking we could coach Roxy together.
没有频闪灯光 没有脱衣舞男
No strobe lights, no go-go boys.
你们觉得呢
What do you think?
有布瑞克保护我
It had felt good to have Brick
不受我精神病前男友影响的感觉真是太棒了
protecting me from my psycho ex-boyfriend,
但现在 我得自己勇敢起来
but now, I had to be brave on my own.
你好 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
-滚出去 要不我叫保安了 -不 等等
- Get out... or I'll call security. - No, wait.
等等 等等 我们能... 我们能聊聊吗
Wait, wait, wait. Can we...? Can we talk?
聊什么
About what?
聊你毁掉了我的名声
About you ruining my reputation? Hmm?
聊你毁掉我的家庭
About you destroying my family?
还是你夺走了我
Or about you robbing me of any choice I had
在一个特别令人困惑
in a very confusing,
非常复杂 十分私人的问题上的选择权
very complicated, very personal matter?!
对 对 对不起
I'm-- I'm-- I'm sorry.
你知道吗 没事了
You know what? It's fine.
你解放了我
You've freed me
让我能和一个真正的选美女王 一个胜利者共事
to work with a real beauty queen, who's a winner.
什么
Wha...?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我要指导洛克西
I'm coaching Roxy.
现在走吧
Now leave.
也许在我做了这么多之后
Maybe it was crazy to think
还奢望鲍勃会原谅我是很疯狂的
that after everything I had done, Bob would just forgive me.
但是从我见他的那一刻 我就知道我们心意相通
But from the moment I met him, I just knew we were connected.
我无法相信这一切都结束了
I couldn't believe it was over.
不应该这样结束的
This wasn't how it was supposed to end.
给
There you go.
宝贝
Oh, babe!
洛克西和我想到了最聪明的点子
Roxy and I came up with the most genius idea.
你觉得洛克西做肛♥门♥癌关爱中心的代言人怎么样
What do you think about Roxy as the face of CACA?
你的慈善机构 肛♥门♥癌关爱中心
Your charity. The Center for Anal Cancer Awareness.
她需要一个新平台
She needs a new platform.
鲍勃 你怎么回事 这是个好主意
Hello, Bob, what is wrong with you? This is a fantastic idea.
帕蒂今天到办公室找我了
Patty came to see me at the office.
-情况怎么样 -不太好
- Well, how'd that go? - Not well.
我说了一些过分的话 一些我知道会伤害到她的话
I said some horrible things, things I knew would hurt her.
-可以理解 -不 我不知道
- Understandable. - No, I don't know.
那不意味着我和她一样坏了吗
Doesn't that make me just as bad as her?
如果我可以那样怒气冲冲斥责的话
If I could just snap and lash out like that,
也许我能理解她为什么
then maybe I could understand why she…
等等 你不是想原谅她吧
Hang on. You're not thinking about forgiving her, are you?
不
No.
不知道 我们只是...
I don't know. We just...
一起经历了很多
went through a lot together.
希♥特♥勒♥和墨索里尼也是 看看那结果如何
So did Hitler and Mussolini, and look how that turned out.
忘了帕蒂吧
Forget about Patty,
专注于洛克西
focus on Roxy.
也许鲍勃说得对
Maybe Bob was right.
也许我也得哀悼我和帕蒂失去的关系
Maybe I had to mourn the loss of my relationship with Patty too.
我无法相信鲍勃这么快就找到我的取代品
I couldn't believe Bob had replaced me so quickly.
还是洛克西 我最大的竞争对手
And with Roxy? My biggest rival?
她已经是完美的选美女孩了
She was already the perfect pageant girl,
现在她还有了完美的教练
and now she had the perfect coach.
我肯定赢不了地区赛了
I'd never win regionals now.
帕蒂
Patty?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在我妈出城的时候待在这里
I'm staying here while my mom is out of town.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
等科拉莉
Waiting for Coralee.
我想到一个关于流苏卫生棉的绝佳的商业计划
I came up with an amazing business plan for Tampazzle,
但是她不接我电♥话♥
but she won't take my calls,
所以我用垫子下面的钥匙进来了
so I used the key under the mat.
那是非法入侵
That's breaking and entering.
不 那是决心
No, it's determination.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表