剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
民事诉讼和刑事诉讼都是
Civil litigation, criminal.
结果你却去扮公主游戏 毁了这一切
Then you went and ruined it, by trying to play princess,
-你以为你是什么... -咱能不能跳过说教
- like some big old... - Can we skip the lecture
直接说你开除我的部分
and just get straight to the firing?
我现在还不会开除你
Oh, I'm not gonna fire you yet.
事实是 我想给你个案子
Matter of fact, I have a case for you.
帮一个少女辩护
Defending a teenage girl.
她打了一个流浪汉
She punched a homeless guy in the face.
他们付不起钱 但至少你有事做了
They can't pay, but at least it'll give you something to do.
我们什么时候开始做无偿服务了
Since when do we do pro-bono?
因为没人在乎胖子和流浪汉
Since nobody cares about fatties or homeless people.
我不想看你每天无所事事
I'm tired of you sitting around doing diddly squat.
太让我丢脸了 鲍勃
You're an embarrassment, Bob.
丢我的脸 丢你的脸 丢家族的脸 丢我的脸
To me, to yourself, to the family, to me.
你说了两次丢你的脸
You said "To me" twice.
谢谢你能过来
Thank you so much for coming.
我们找遍了全镇所有律师
I begged every lawyer in
希望能够无偿接下我女儿的案子
town to take my daughter's case pro-bono.
我是劣势群体的拥护者 因为我自己也是
I am an advocate for the underdog, being one myself.
不好意思 作为母亲 我必须得问一下
I'm sorry, but as a mother, I just have to ask.
那些指控都是假的
The accusations were completely false.
我是妇女之友 尤其是年轻女性
I'm a champion of women, especially young women.
我希望尽我所能去触动更多的女性
I wanna touch as many of them as I possibly can.
你女儿在家吗
Is your daughter at home?
抱歉她不在
Oh, unfortunately, no.
我需要跟她聊聊
I will need to speak with her.
她会给你发邮件的
Well, she'll email you.
她的下巴被缝死了 那个流浪汉打断的
Oh, her jaw's wired shut. That homeless guy broke it.
结果她却被捕了
She's the one who got arrested?
她确实打断了他的鼻子
Well, she did break his nose.
他想抢她的巧克力棒
He tried to take away her chocolate bar.
她很在乎她的食物
She's very serious about her food.
你看 这就是她
Here, here she is.
你看 她肯定很难受
See? It can't be easy, you know,
她长那样
looking like that
而她妈妈却长我这样
and having a mother who looks like me.
我不必想象 我经历过
I didn't have to imagine, I'd lived through it.
我自己的年鉴上也全是侮辱
My own yearbook filled with insults.
我以前差点就当上佐治亚洲小姐了
I was almost Miss Georgia back in the day,
但后来怀孕了
but I got knocked up.
怀了帕蒂
Had Patty,
开始在"热狗卷饼"上班
started working at the Wiener Taco.
我怪我自己
I blame myself.
不仅酗酒还放荡
I was a drunken whore.
但我已经戒酒了
But I am sober now.
我想要好好对她
And I really wanna do right by her.
她两天后就要提审了
Her arraignment is in two days, so...
求你了
Please.
阿姆斯特朗先生
Mr. Armstrong...
能不能帮帮我们
Can't you help us?
我有案子了
I got a case.
-来庆祝一下 -没人来参加我们的晚宴
- We're celebrating. - Nobody's coming to our gala.
瑞吉娜·辛克莱给整个家长教师会都发了邮件
Regina Sinclair sent an email to the entire PTA.
要是你们有谁敢去猥亵犯的晚宴
If any of y'all go to that molester's gala,
我和其他单亲妈妈
me and all of the other single moms
就会投票否决父女贞洁舞
will veto the daddy-daughter chastity dance.
应该否决 确实很奇怪而且有乱♥伦♥之嫌
She should. It's creepy and incestuous.
鲍勃 这不是重点
Bob, that is not the point.
我们得采取措施
We have got to do something.
我去找埃特·梅·巴纳德谈谈
I'm gonna talk to Etta Mae Barnard.
绝对不行
Oh, absolutely not.
鲍勃 埃特·梅有影响力 如果我们想
Bob, Etta Mae has influence and if we wanna get back
-重回上流社会的话 -等等 等等
- into high society-- - Wait, wait.
所以你才开始举办这个 我以为
Is that why you started this center? I thought
你是想纪念我妈
you wanted to honor my mama's memory.
你是想谈谈你妈
Do you wanna talk about your mama?
还是你想庆祝一下
Or do you wanna celebrate?
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
又是阿黛尔
Adele, again.
你三个月前就被甩了
You got dumped three months ago.
只是想盖过你和妈在厨房♥庆祝的声音
Just trying to drown out you and Mom celebrating in the kitchen.
布瑞克·阿姆斯特朗 放尊重点
Brick Armstrong, show some respect.
你裤子上沾上东西了
You got something on your pants.
我决定达成认罪协议
I decided to go for a plea agreement.
接受缓刑 达成和解
Settle for probation.
我觉得最好的结果就是我能让帕蒂不用进监狱
I figured the best I could do was keep Patty out of jail,
向前看
and move on.
帕蒂在哪
Where's Patty?
-你说她今天出来了 -我就在这
- You said she got her wires out today. - I'm right here.
很高兴终于见到你本人了 阿姆斯特朗先生
Hey, it's so nice to finally meet you, Mr. Armstrong.
做了下巴 只吃流食
Broken jaw, liquid diet.
她肯定减了有70磅
She must have lost 70 pounds.
她是未经雕刻的原钻
She was a diamond in the rough.
蓄势待发的选美皇后
A beauty queen just waiting to happen.
我得到救赎的机会
My chance for redemption.
我只有一个问题
I just had one question.
帕蒂
Patty.
你关注什么世界冲突
What's a world conflict you're interested in?
阿勒颇 巴以冲突
Aleppo, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
别让我开始说海地的性侵危机
And don't get me started on the rape crisis in Haiti.
永不满足
第一季 第一集
我从第一眼看到她就知道 帕蒂是我的希望
I knew from the moment I saw her, Patty was my great white hope.
一个被欺负的胖女孩"变得越来越好"
An "It gets better" story for bullied fat girls
和被随时随地错误指控为性骚扰者的故事
and falsely accused molesters everywhere.
但是我得想办法还她清白
But, I had to figure out a way to clear her name.
因为罪犯是不能当选美皇后的
Because convicted felons can't be beauty queens.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我们做无罪抗辩
We plead not guilty.
以自卫为由进行辩护
Argue self-defense,
在预审上提出驳回诉讼请求
file a motion to dismiss at the preliminary hearing.
为什么不和解了呢
Well, what happened to settling?
漂亮姑娘不必和解
Pretty girls don't have to settle.
鲍勃就像个白衣骑士 骑着马来保护我
Bob was like a white knight, riding in on his horse to defend me.
他好得都不真实
He almost seemed too good to be true.
我能问你个问题吗 阿姆斯特朗先生
Can I ask you a question, Mr. Armstrong?
叫我鲍勃
Call me Bob.
-你在上我妈吗 鲍勃 -什么
- Are you banging my mom, Bob? - What?
没有 你为什么...
No! Why would you--
因为城里的所有律师都拒绝了我们
'Cause every lawyer in town turned us down.
那是因为他们没我了解你
That is because they don't understand you like I do you.
没人了解我 甚至诺尼都不了解我
Nobody understood me, not even Nonnie.
你觉得我一直都看起来这么好吗
Do you think I always looked this good?
过去 我得在加肥加大区买♥♥衣服
Back in the day, I had to shop in the husky section.
但是鲍勃和我灵魂相锲
But Bob and I were kindred spirits.
我以为我一减肥成功
I thought once I lost that weight,
我就会感受到力量
that I would feel powerful.
但是我很害怕 很脆弱
But I felt scared, I felt vulnerable.
我知道 就像初生的神经
I know, I feel like a raw nerve.
当然 没了那些脂肪
Of course, without that extra padding,
你已经失去了第一道防线
you've lost your first line of defense.
但是没关系
But that is okay.
因为现在 你有我
'Cause now, you got me.
他不仅仅是个白衣骑士
He was more than a white knight.
他还想成为盔甲
He wanted to be the armor, too.
我那时就知道我们是灵魂伴侣
I knew then we were soul mates.
既然帕蒂确定没有任何目击证人
Since Patty was sure there weren't any witnesses,
那就是帕蒂和流浪汉各执一词
it would be Patty's word against a homeless guy's.
所以 我想我就在
So, I figured I'd just catch
地方检察官
鲍勃·海滩游侠身材·巴纳德晨跑后抓住他
Bob Baywatch-body Barnard after his morning run,
让他放弃这个案子
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表