剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
if I got the crown,
但是都不重要了
but none of it mattered.
生活还是同样的故事
It was always the same story,
意味着我救不了鲍勃 也救不了自己
which meant I couldn't save Bob and I couldn't save myself.
洛克西是对的
Roxy was right.
我是个失败者
I was a loser.
总是
Always had been.
这是诅咒 是倒霉
Call it a curse. Call it bad luck.
是命运
Call it fate.
怪不得坏的事情总是发生在我身上
No wonder bad things kept happening to me.
布拉黛尔家的女人从未赢过
Bladell women never win.
没有发声 因为比赛而崩溃
我需要你帮我搞点
I need you to hook me up.
为什么 我听说你已经戒了
Why? I heard you got clean.
我戒过
I did.
我是说 我戒了
I mean, I am.
我爸不会让我参加地区赛
My dad won't let me compete at
因为他认为选美是激发源
Regionals because he thinks pageants are a trigger.
你知道什么才是激发源吗
You know what's really a trigger?
他居然让我那个同父异母的妹妹去参加选美
Him letting my secret half-sister be in pageants
而不是我
instead of me.
我是想让他处理好洛克西的事
I wanted him to make things right with her,
但不是让她替代我啊
not replace me with her.
去他的 他明显本来就有这个想法
Fuck him. He's clearly doing what he wants to do.
你也去做想做的事吧
Why don't you?
你说得对
You're right.
我现在就去登记处
I'm gonna go over to registration,
报名参加地区赛
I'm gonna sign up for Regionals,
给洛克西点颜色瞧瞧
and I'm gonna kick Roxy's ass.
看来你对自己很有信心啊
You sound pretty sure of yourself.
不担心比赛的吗
Not worried about the competition?
我对比赛了如指掌
I am the competition.
我没输过一次选美比赛
I've never lost a pageant,
也绝不会输
and I never will.
要我载你去报名吗
Need a ride to registration?
我这辈子太多时间都活得像个废柴
I had spent so much of my life feeling like a loser,
但那一天 我觉得自己赢下了人生
but that day, I felt like I had won at life.
我们做到了鱼与熊掌兼得
We had the cake. We ate it,
这不仅仅是做♥爱♥
and it was more than just sex.
我们还分享了最亲密的关系
We had shared real intimacy.
-别走啊 -不行
- Oh, no, no. - No.
你也许可以不理你♥爸♥ 但我不行
You may be able to ignore your dad, but I can't.
我等会要去和他开会
Supposed to have a meeting later.
我有预感他会撤掉我的高级合伙人资格
Something tells me he's gonna strip me of my senior partnership.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我不在的时候别玩得太开心
Try not to have too much fun without me.
怎么样
So?
你感觉如何
What do you think?
这个...
Well...
感觉很奇怪
it was weird,
很疯狂
and crazy,
做的时候有好多条胳膊 腿还有胡子
and there were a lot of arms, and legs, and beards.
但你还是喜欢的吧
But did you like it?
我爱死了
I loved it.
可能是我打开了新世界的大门
Maybe it was everything I never knew I always wanted.
谁能想到这会成为我们婚姻的下一阶段
Who knew this would be the next phase in our marriage.
-三人行 -是啊
- A thruple? - I know.
我们还要解决很多事情 要住在哪里
There's so much to work out. Where we're gonna live.
要怎么跟孩子们说
What we tell the kids.
洛克西脸上长了颗大痘
Roxy has a huge zit on her face.
我得赶紧给她做个赛前皮肤干预治疗
I have to do a pre-pageant skin-tervention asap.
去吧 我们晚点再谈
Well, go. We'll catch up later.
我要先洗个澡
Gotta shower first.
我可不能在指导别人的时候一副刚3P完的样子
Can't have me coaching looking thoroughly three-wayed.
鲍勃
Bob?
我真的很爱你
I really do love you.
我也很爱很爱你
I really, really love you.
人们总说好事成三
They always say good things come in threes.
我现在有了科拉莉和鲍勃
I had Coralee, I had Bob.
就只剩下洛克西赢下地区赛了
All that was left was Roxy winning Regionals.
鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你真的以为
Did you really think that
洛克西会因为你们两个基佬抛弃我吗
Roxy was gonna leave me for you two hole punchers?
什么 我没听懂
What? I don't understand.
你不用再当她的选美教练了
Your services as her coach are no longer required.
不过你从来就不是
Actually, they never were.
你被耍了
We played you.
我是想让你觉得
I wanted you to think that
你终于得偿所愿了
you were finally gonna get everything you wanted.
终于品尝到胜利的滋味
To finally know what it felt like to be a winner,
教出了一个真正的冠军
coaching a real champion,
但你这一切都会被我
only to have it all ripped away...
剥夺
by me.
太恶心了
That's sick.
你真恶心
You are sick.
那可不
Oh, you have no idea.
备受冷落的感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel to be left out in the cold?
其实还不错
Actually, it feels fine.
还不错是什么意思
What do you mean, it feels fine?
我刚刚告诉你 你的选美梦碎了
I just told you your pageant dreams are over,
而且你也没办法再去找帕蒂
and you can't go running back to Patty.
我不管
I don't care.
而且说真的 没人比我更惊喜的了
And believe me, no one is more surprised than me.
但选美就是你的毒品啊
Pageants are your drug of choice.
是对你来说最重要的事情
They're the most important thing to you.
我想...
I guess...
它不再是了
I guess not any more.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我知道
I know.
你永远都不会明白
You'll never understand
被爱包围的感觉是什么样子的
what it feels like to be loved this completely.
也不会明白完全满足是什么样子
To feel this satisfied.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
因为你把爱看成了一场零和博弈
Because you think love is a zero sum game,
这就是你会孤独一生的原因
and that is why you will always be alone.
你居然敢这么评判我
Don't you dare judge me...
哪怕你让我受尽了折磨
after everything you put me through.
我永远都不会
I will never...
让你幸福的
let you be happy.
你永远都不可能赢
I will never let you win.
我已经赢了
I already have.
斯黛拉·罗斯
Stella Rose...
你还好吗
are you okay?
一点都不好
No, definitely not.
不过等我解决掉你之后肯定就会好
But I will be once I'm through with you.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
好吧 计划有变
Well, a bit of a change of plans.
我本来是想让鲍勃觉得他能拿下洛克西
I was just gonna let Bob think he could have Roxy
再碎了他的选美梦
and then rip away his pageant dreams,
但我 我要确保他不会再找到你
but I-- I had to make sure he wouldn't go running back to you.
-我不明白 -所以我们抓了你
- I-I don't understand. - And that's why we grabbed you.
毁了他的B计划
Take away his plan B.
但现在 我要确保
But now, I'm gonna make sure
他永远高兴不起来
that he is never happy about anything ever again.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you...
然后让你看起来是因为他而自杀
and make it look like you took yourself out because of him.
我要把这根软管接到排气管上
I'm gonna rig this hose to the exhaust pipe.
你就会窒息而死
You'll die of asphyxiation.
你疯了
You're insane.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表