剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
Well, getting those ladies to accept me was all I ever wanted.
而你和你妈妈 你们会拖累我的
And you and your mom, y'all could really drag me down.
所以就这样
So, that's it?
你就要打发我吗
You're just blowing me off?
不是针对你
It's not about you.
从来都不是
It never is.
她知道我有多脆弱 但她还是抛弃了我
She knew how vulnerable I was, and she abandoned me anyway.
我想让她和我一样受伤
I wanted her to hurt like I hurt.
我想让她和我一样感受背叛的滋味
I wanted her to feel betrayed like I felt betrayed.
我想一把火烧了她
I wanted to light her on fire.
但相反的 我给她扔了一颗手榴弹
But instead, I threw a grenade.
科拉莉 我有东西要给你
Coralee, I have something to give you.
但别担心 不是针对你
But don't worry, it's not about you.
这是鲍勃送给斯黛拉·罗斯的项链
It's a necklace that Bob gave Stella Rose, who he met,
你知道的 就是在你们结婚后他见的那个人
as you know, while you were married.
我想你会想要留着它
I thought you'd want to have it.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表