剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
Show me that you can win this thing and I'll trust you.
暴饮暴食对我们俩都没有好下场
Volume eating is a slippery slope for both of us.
我愿意为你冒这个险
I'm willing to risk it all for you.
向我证明 你也愿意为我冒这个险
Show me you're willing to risk it all for me too.
我可以吃 但你要听进去我说话
I do this, and you actually start listening to me.
来人 给我上小龙虾
Somebody bring me some crawfish!
赢家出来啦
Winner!
我就知道
I knew it.
我们是灵魂伴侣
We are soul mates.
我要吐了
I think I need to throw up.
我来自行逮捕嫌犯啦
Citizen's arrest!
-迪克西 等等 -有枪
- Dixie, wait! - Gun!
你们都给我停下...
Stop right there, you--
你跟我出去谈谈
You, me, outside, now.
你真的以为帕蒂会因为你离开我吗
Did you really think Patty was ever gonna leave me for you?
那倒不是 我知道年轻小姑娘是怎么看你的
No. I know how young women react to you.
我也年轻过
I used to be one.
你要是不想挖走帕蒂的话 你还有什么企图
If you weren't trying to steal Patty, then what were you up to?
你挖走她不是为了复仇吗
I thought this was all about revenge.
我是要复仇 但不是你想的那样
Oh, it was. Just not how you think.
你以为你一路赶到这里来
You thought you were coming down here
我就会帮你争取到一点竞争优势
so I'd help you get an edge.
恰恰相反
You gave me the edge,
因为我现在知道了帕蒂的全部弱点
because now I've seen all Patty's weaknesses,
还有你的
and yours.
我只担心你这一个竞争对手
You're the only competition I've ever been worried about.
不过现在
And now,
我知道打败你的诀窍了
I know exactly how to beat you.
打败我 你不是不当教练了吗
Beat me? I thought you weren't coaching anymore.
我重操旧业了
Oh, I am getting back into coaching,
只不过带的不是你家妹子
just not with your girl.
还记得洛克西吗
Remember Roxy?
我要一路带到她成为美国小姐
I'm gonna to take her all the way to Miss American Lady.
我们会毁了你 宝贝
We're gonna ruin you, baby.
我知道你爱上了鲍勃
I know you're in love with Bob.
-什么 我没有... -我都懂
- What? No, I'm not-- - I know.
因为我也爱上过他
Because I was too.
我们在二十年前有过一段
We had an affair 20 years ago.
他送给我了这串项链
He gave me this necklace.
现在我把它给你
Now I'm giving it to you.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
这就像是天赐之宝
It was like manna from heaven.
原来斯黛拉·罗斯不是我的竞争对手
Stella Rose wasn't my competition.
我永远爱你
爱你的鲍勃
她是我的弹♥药♥
She was my ammunition.
用来破坏鲍勃婚姻的弹♥药♥
To break up Bob's marriage,
这样我就能把他据为己有
and have him all to myself.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表