剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
我从来没有这么饿
I felt hungrier than ever.
但不仅仅是我的肚子感到饥饿
But it wasn't just my stomach that felt empty.
诺尼甩了我 我妈妈不知道跑哪里去了
Nonnie had dumped me, my mom ran off to who knows where,
鲍勃·阿姆斯特朗恨我说出了他和鲍勃·巴纳德的事
and Bob Armstrong hated me for outing him and Bob Barnard.
谁能怪他呢
And who could blame him?
我也恨我
I hated me too.
上周我一直躲着
I spent the last week hiding out,
暴饮暴食 所有裤子都穿不下了
stuffing my face, and already none of my pants fit.
我知道食物也解决不了我的问题
I knew food wasn't gonna fix my problems,
但我还能干什么
but what else could I do?
然后 我得到了我的答案
And then I got my answer.
德鲁·巴里摩尔要来亚特兰大周
Drew Barrymore was coming to Atlanta?
这简直是神圣劝诫会
It was divine intervention,
就像是上帝的指示
like a sign from God herself.
德鲁不会像废物一样放弃 吃得昏天黑地
Drew wouldn't give up like a loser and eat her way into oblivion.
那德鲁·巴里摩尔会怎么做
So, what would Drew Barrymore do?
德鲁·巴里摩尔讨论她的新书和检讨的力量
她会收拾好她的乱子
She'd clean up her mess.
弥补自己做的事
Make amends for what she'd done.
像在《一吻定江山》里 德鲁写文章
Like in Never Been Kissed, when Drew writes that article
告诉大家迈克尔·瓦顿不是变♥态♥
telling everyone Michael Vartan's not really a perv.
但没有鲍勃 我做不到
But I couldn't start with Bob.
他最恨我
He hated me the most.
至少我没有毁掉诺亚的人生
At least I didn't ruin Nonnie's life.
希望她还接我电♥话♥
I just hoped she would take my call.
第一季第十一集
你知道你来戒毒所接我
You know that you picking me up
并不代表我们俩复合了吧
from rehab doesn't mean we're back together, right?
当然了
Obviously.
但我想我得
But I figure if I've got to
去和我爸爸跟他的新男友共进晚餐
go to dinner with my dad and his new boyfriend,
不如带上我的前女友 毕竟她爸爸
who better to do it with than my ex-girlfriend
正在和我爸爸交往
whose dad's dating my dad?
你发现的时候生气吗
Were you mad when you found out?
我气坏了
I was furious.
但现在 我很同情他
But now, I have compassion for him.
隐藏他的那一面这么久肯定对他来说
You know? It must've been tough, keeping that side of himself
非常难过
hidden for so long.
我真希望我也能像你一样
I wish I could be that compassionate.
他们出轨后我妈妈就没出过门一步
My mom hasn't left the house since they got outed.
而且我一直在想象
Plus, I just keep on picturing it,
你♥爸♥爸在我爸爸身上
you know, your dad on top of my dad,
我爸爸在你♥爸♥爸身上
my dad on top of your dad...
好吧 也许我还是应该打车的
Okay, maybe I should have taken an Uber.
玛格诺莉娅和布瑞克在路上了
Magnolia and Brick are already on their way.
你得赶紧穿件衣服 行吗
You are gonna put on a shirt before they get here, right?
当然了 只是不想再衣服上沾油
Of course. Just didn't wanna get grease on my clothes.
放心吧 没事的
Relax, it'll all be fine.
你...你怎么知道
How...? How do you know?
自从帕蒂曝光了我们 我们一直躲在这里
We've just been hiding out here since Patty outed us.
避世独♥立♥
Dodging the stares, avoiding reality.
这样不好吗
Ain't it been kind of nice?
就像在度蜜月
Like a honeymoon?
埃特·梅同意离婚了
I mean, Etta Mae agreed to the divorce,
我们终于可以做自己了
so we can finally be ourselves.
你说得轻松 我都不知道这是不是我了
Speak for yourself. I don't even know that this is who I am.
你又开始想自己不是基了吗
Come on, you going back to thinking you're not gay?
我感觉自己像个拉拉 鲍勃
I... I feel like a lesbian, Bob.
我们一起一周后就搬进来了
We moved in together after a week.
我不知道 你...你和我
I don't know, you... You and I,
住在这里
in this house, living like this,
不是我选的
I didn't choose it.
-是帕蒂 -听着
- Patty did. - Look.
只要你放开 你就能往前看
You can move forward if you just let yourself.
也许和布瑞克缓和关系是第一步
Maybe smoothing things over with Brick's a good start.
好吧 走吧
Okay? Here we go.
-衣服 -对
- Shirt! - Oh, right.
布瑞克
So, Brick...
我们做了你最喜欢的猪排
we made your favorite, pork chops.
一年前我朋友养了只宠物猪后我就没吃过猪肉了
I haven't had pork since my buddy Andy got a pet pig a year ago.
我可以给你做点别的
Well, I can make you something else.
没关系 我不饿
It's fine. I'm barely hungry.
抱歉 布瑞克 我在努力 我很紧张
Sorry, Brick, I'm trying. I'm nervous.
我不...我不知道在你们面前该怎么表现
I don't-- I don't know how to act around you guys.
没事的 鲍勃 做你自己就好
It's okay, Bob. Just be yourself.
没错 出轨的人和骗子
Yeah, a cheater and a liar.
布瑞克 我知道看到我和男人在一起很别扭
All right, Brick. I know it is strange to see me with a man.
相信我 我当时也很惊讶
Trust me, it is a surprise for me too.
那只有你了
Then you're the only one.
爸爸 你作为一个男人
Dad, you are a man obsessed
喜欢鞋子和包包 你竟然是基佬
with shoes and purses. Big shock, you're gay.
-我是双性恋 -随便了
- I'm bi. - Whatever.
基 双 直 变性 都没事
Gay, bi, straight, trans. That is fine.
我介意的是
What's not fine is
你们俩就这么若无其事地破坏了
the two of you deciding to break up two families
两个家庭
like it's nothing.
-布瑞克 冷静点 -我应该没和你说话
- Okay, Brick, easy. - I don't think I was talking to you.
好吧 布瑞克 放尊重点
All right, Brick, please be respectful.
你知道吗 我做不到
You know what? I can't do this.
鲍勃 你努力了 他只是需要时间
Bob, you tried. He just needs some time.
你得放手
You've got to let him go.
那么
So...
你还是吃猪肉的吧
you still eat pork, right?
你怎么进来的 我换了锁
How the hell did you get in here? I changed the locks.
备用钥匙还在门垫下
The spare's still under the doormat.
你还真是个夏洛克·福尔摩基啊
Well, aren't you a regular Sherlock homosexual?
-请你离开 -你看到布瑞克了吗
- Please leave. - Have you seen Brick?
他本来要和我一起吃晚餐
He and I were about to have dinner.
结果不欢而散 我只是想谈谈
It did not go well, and I just wanna talk.
-他不在这里 -他的车在外面
- He's not here. - Well, his car is outside.
也许他去跑步了
Well, maybe he went for a run.
但是听上去他好像不想和你谈 鲍勃
But it sounds like he doesn't wanna talk to you, Bob.
老实说 我也不想 所以请你离开
And quite frankly, neither do I, so please go.
科拉莉 我们得谈谈我们的儿子
Coralee, we need to be able to talk about our son.
我申请离婚了 鲍勃
Okay, I am filing for a divorce, Bob.
不
No.
-我不想离婚 -那你以为会怎么样
- I don't want a divorce. - What did you think was gonna happen?
你以为我们
Did you think that we were
你是同性恋
Did you think that we were
难道你觉得我们要继续当夫妻吗
gonna stay married even though you're gay?
我不是同性恋 是双性恋
I'm not gay, I'm bi.
你是断背山 鲍勃
You are Brokeback, Bob.
两个基佬 都娶了老婆
Two gay men, married to women,
互相想着彼此
thinking about each other
却和毫不知情的老婆相枕而眠
while sleeping with your unsuspecting wives.
不是这样的 我们都喜欢跟女人做♥爱♥
That is not true. We both love sex with women.
虽然他说他是基佬
Even though he says he's gay,
但我非常不能理解
which makes no sense to me at all...
因为那是放屁
Because it's bullshit!
你懂吗 真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
Okay? It is bullshit.
我们的这段婚姻就是个谎言
Our entire marriage has been a lie.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我爱你
I love you.
不 不 不行
No, no. No, no, no.
不许你对我说这句话
Don't you say that to me.
你永远没资格对我这样说了
You don't ever get to say that to me again.
你依旧是我见过最性感的女人
You are still the sexiest woman I've ever seen,
但我发现了自己的另一面
but there is this whole other part of me
-我自己以前都不知道 -行了 这样吧
- that I didn't even know... - Oh, okay, okay. You know what?
你去别人家厨房♥思考这种问题吧
Go be sexually confused in someone else's kitchen.
比如你男朋友家
Like maybe your boyfriend's.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表