剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
没有 我是来开会的 我是个律师
Oh, no, I'm here for a conference. I'm a lawyer.
律师怎么会懂弄头发
What's a lawyer know about fixing hair?
庭审就是最大的选美盛会
A trial is the biggest pageant there is.
我得确保我的客户符合陪审团的要求
I gotta make sure my clients pass muster before a jury.
你有造型方面的天赋
You've got a gift for style.
有想过靠这赚钱吗
Ever thought about making money at it?
想过 但我老婆不同意
I did, but my wife put the kibosh on it.
在我计划当律师的那晚之前
The night before I was scheduled to take the bar,
我得到了一份伯格道夫·古德曼的销♥售♥管理工作
I got offered a sales management position at Bergdorf Goodman.
但她不让我接受
But she wouldn't let me take it.
她说那给不了她要的生活方式
Said it wouldn't give us the lifestyle that she wanted.
太悲剧了
That's tragic.
你是除我以外唯一这么想的的人
You are literally the only person that thinks that, besides me.
你显然很有责任心
Well, you clearly have a calling.
我不知道你是不是个好律师
I don't know if you're a good lawyer,
但是你会是一个一级棒的选美教练
but you'd make a hell of a pageant coach.
选美教练 真有这职业
Pageant coaching? That's a thing?
当然 你也可以靠这个赚很多钱
It sure is. And you can make a pretty penny at it too.
如果你需要说服你妻子的话
I mean, if you need that as a way to sell the idea to your wife.
我不知道该说什么了
Oh, I wouldn't know where to start.
亲爱的 交给我
Well, honey, that's where I come in.
我的客户多到我都应付不来
I've got more clients than I can handle.
我在找一个合伙人
And I'm looking for a partner.
先生们 这是我第一个门生 鲍勃·阿姆斯特朗
Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet my first protege, Bob Armstrong.
鲍勃 这是我的驯马者们
Bob, I'd like you to meet my Bareback Buckaroos.
你看起来不错
You are looking well.
我看到你还戴着假发
And I see you're still wearing that rug on your head.
-什么假发 -帕蒂
- What rug? - Patty,
介绍一下 这位是斯黛拉·罗斯·巴克利小姐
I would like you to meet Miss Stella Rose Buckley,
我的选美指导
my pageant mentor,
驯马小姐的导演
and the director of Miss Bareback Buckaroo.
斯黛拉·罗斯
Stella Rose,
这是我的明星客户 帕翠莎·布拉黛尔
meet my star client, Patricia Bladell.
除了这对宝贝 我可看不出来
Well, I never would've known she was a heifer,
她有什么潜力
except for these.
我猜猜 两个D杯
I'm guessing you're what? Like a Double D?
对不起 她有攻击性问题
Hey, sorry. She has aggression problems.
我们也是因此认识的
That's kind of how we met.
没什么 我就喜欢有精力的孩子
It's okay. I like 'em feisty.
-而且她是个美女 -等等 你赞同
- Plus, she's a stunner. - Wait, you approve?
你很幸运我已经退出教练这个行业了 鲍勃
You're lucky I quit coaching, Bob.
否则的话 我可能会把她占为己有
Otherwise, I might try to take her for myself.
帕蒂 这位是洛克西
Patty, I want you to meet Roxy.
她将是你在驯马小姐这里的导游
She's gonna be your tour guide through Miss Bareback Buckaroo.
我的天 这一定很有趣
Oh, my God! This is gonna be so much fun.
你第一次参加选美吗
You're a pageant virgin?
-是的 -洛克西
- Yeah. - Roxy.
你带帕蒂
Why don't you take Patty
回酒店 把她安顿好
back to the hotel and get her all settled.
大人们要聊一聊
The grown-ups need to have a chat.
去吧 等等见
Go on. We'll catch up later.
第一季 第三集
蔡 我要借一下你的车 有急事
Choi, I need to borrow your car. It's an emergency.
绝对的
Uh-huh, totally.
你有在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
你在发色情短♥信♥
Eww. You're sexting?
不 是青少年转盘
No! It's Teen Roulette.
一个看下半身约会的软件
It's an app for meeting people, from the waist down.
那样你就不会被肤浅的东西 像脸之类的所耽搁
So you don't get hung up on superficial things like... faces.
我找到一个在一英里范围内的女孩
I found a girl within a one mile radius
-想要上... -麻烦你别说了
- who wants to hook up-- - Please stop talking.
你有说要借我的车吗
Did you say something about borrowing my car?
是的 我得去阿♥拉♥巴马救帕蒂
Yeah, I need to go Alabama to save Patty.
我尝试过打给她妈 但她在康复中心 所以
I tried calling her mom, but she's in rehab, so--
帕蒂怎么了
What's wrong with Patty?
她那有性骚扰儿童嫌疑的律师兼选美教练
Her alleged child molester, lawyer, slash, beauty pageant coach
带她跨越州界
is taking her across state lines.
我怕有什么不好的事会发生
I'm scared something bad's gonna happen.
-一句话解释不清 -你可以在路上告诉我
- Long story. - You can tell me on the way.
去阿♥拉♥巴马的路上 你为什么要去
To Alabama? Why would you come?
因为我没去过阿♥拉♥巴马
'Cause I've never been to Alabama.
或是佐治亚州外的任何地方
Or anywhere outside of Georgia.
而且也许我去救帕蒂
Plus, maybe if I come to Patty's rescue,
她会让我摸她的胸呢
she'll actually let me feel her boobs.
说清楚
Let's get one thing straight.
如果说谁救帕蒂的话 那也是我
If anyone's rescuing Patty, it's me.
-只有我才能... -摸她的胸吗
- I'm the one who's gonna-- - Feel her boobs?
我是想说 当她的铠甲骑士
I was gonna say... be her knight in shining armor.
我半小时后下班
I get off in half an hour.
-外面见 -好的
- I'll meet you outside. - Okay.
能帮我买♥♥点大号♥的吗
你自己买♥♥吧 我得去打猎了 毕竟要拿下鲍勃·阿姆斯特朗
好吧 所以你的标题就是
Okay. So the headlines are,
你曾经是个胖子 而你教练是个骗子
you used to be fat and your coach is a diddler?
-传闻而已 -太厉害了
- Alleged diddler. - That's so badass.
跟你比起来 我的故事烂爆了
Compared to yours, my story sucks.
小时候被霸凌 我妈希望我更有自信
I got bullied, my mom wanted me to have more self-confidence,
我试过当模特 但那些女孩太蠢了
so I tried modeling, but the girls were dumb,
于是我就开始选美
so I got into pageanting.
等等 你以前也被霸凌过吗
Wait. You were bullied too?
现在不会了 斯黛拉·罗斯非常重视姐妹情
Well, not anymore. Stella Rose is all about sisterhood.
怎么 你不喜欢斯黛拉·罗斯吗
What? You don't like Stella Rose?
没有 我完全不了解她
No, I don't know anything about her.
只是我教练特别迷恋她
Just that my coach is obsessed with her
但他更应该关注的是我
and he should be paying attention to me.
原来你喜欢他
Oh, you have a crush on him.
什么 不 我没有
What? No, no, I don't.
其实 我包里有屁♥股♥胶
You know, I have some butt-tape in my purse.
等我们到了房♥间 就把你的胸粘在一起
When we get up to the room, we'll tape your boobs together,
就会看起来更饱满
make 'em look extra perky.
绝对能吸引他的注意力
That'll get his attention for sure.
-女士们 -谢谢
- Ladies. - Thank you.
-女士 -谢谢
- Ma'am. - Thank you.
等等 你刚说屁♥股♥胶吗
Sorry, you said butt-tape?
等等 屌♥丝
Wait up, losers.
-我跟你们一起去 -不行
- I'm coming with you. - No, you're not.
我必须去
I am too.
我要拍到那个儿童猥亵犯的现行
I'm gonna get photos of that child molester in action.
想扳倒他的可不止你一个
You're not the only one who wants to take him down.
迪克西 别闹了 你明知那件事都是你编的
Dixie, please. You know you made that whole molestation thing up.
我没编 是我妈编的
I did not. My mom did!
不是 是我妈妈
I mean, my mom...
她知道 确实是发生了的
She knows that... it really happened.
就算没有 他还是有可能动手
And even if it didn't, he still might do something else.
如果鲍勃是无辜的 我们去阿♥拉♥巴马做什么
Wait, if Bob's innocent, why are we going to Alabama?
因为我担心的不是鲍勃会做什么
'Cause I'm not worried about what Bob's going to do,
而是担心帕蒂
I'm worried about Patty.
她喜欢他
She has a crush on him.
她喜欢一个人的时候 就会有点疯狂
And when she has a crush, she can get kind of crazy.
要是他能摸她的胸 我会气炸的
If he gets to feel her boobs, I'm gonna be so pissed.
开我的车去
We're taking my car.
来吧 婊♥子♥们
Come on, bitches!
她说婊♥子♥们的时候是在说你
She's referring to you when she says "Bitches," by the way.
*我是G6飞起来 跟着节奏动起来*
*I'm fly G6, she let me jump on the beat Like a remix*
*CA是我的菜*
*C-A my n-word*
*加利福尼亚是我的爱*
*Califor-ni-a my n-word*
*洛杉矶我下个海*
*LA to the Bay my n-word *
*叮叮当我自成一派*
*Click-clack, what you gotta say My n-word *
谢谢你答应见我
Hey, thanks for seeing me.
毕竟发生了那么多 我还担心你不会见我
I wasn't sure you would after how things went down.
那都是过去的事了
Oh, it's ancient history.
再说我也猜到了
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表