剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
it's just the whole-- the whole thing.
我不太确定
I'm-- I'm just not sure
我是那种可以接受三人行的类型
I'm the type of person that can have a three-way.
等等 不 这是你的主意
Wait. No. This was your idea.
我知道 但那是昨晚
I know, I know, but that was last night.
我有点太沉浸于当时那一刻了
I got super caught up in the moment and...
我得承认 看着你们两个做♥爱♥
you know, I got to admit, it was kind of hot
的确非常性感
seeing the two of you make out, okay,
但我现在感觉有点脏
but now it feels kind of dirty.
不 听着
Oh, no. Look.
这对我来说不仅仅是性♥爱♥
This is about more than sex for me.
我想让我们像夫妻一样在一起 但是是三个人
I want us to be together like a couple, but-- but all three.
像是 三人夫妇
Like a-- a thruple?
对 就是
Yeah. That.
我不知道 鲍勃 那听起来好像有点过了
Oh, I don't know, Bob, that seems kind of out there.
但 并不代表那是个坏主意
But... that doesn't mean it's a bad idea.
我想和你在一起
I wanna be able to stay with you,
但我又不想觉得我身体的某一部分
but I don't wanna feel there's this part of me
总是想要更多
that's always longing for more.
对 但是 我不需要那么多
Yeah, but... I don't need more.
只和你在一起我就很开心了
I'm happy with just you.
我也以为我不想要那么多
I thought I didn't need more either...
但是鲍勃吻了我
and then Bob kissed me.
如果你从来不知道这是你一直想要的呢
What if it's everything you never knew you always wanted.
怎么了
Oh, hey, what's wrong?
我和玛格诺莉娅
I got into a fight...
吵了一架
with Magnolia.
甜心 坐下吧
Oh, sweetheart, sit down.
你想聊聊吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
我在努力做正确的事情
I'm trying to do the right thing,
但我觉得我只是在不断搞砸一切
but I feel like I just keep screwing it all up.
我觉得自己是个失败者
I feel like a failure.
如果你是失败者
I mean, if you're a failure,
那我们其他人都没有希望了
then there's no hope for the rest of us.
鲍勃 从我第一次见你 我就想拥有你的人生
Bob, ever since I first met you, I've wanted your life.
我们都是
We both have.
真的吗
Really?
因为我一直想要你们的
'Cause I always wanted yours.
你们两个 你们有我和埃特·梅从未有过的东西
The two of you, you have something Etta Mae and I never had.
真正的婚姻
A real marriage.
真正的亲密无间
Real intimacy.
我想要这种
I want this.
就在这里
This is right here.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
也许
Maybe...
我们拥有的
what we have...
可以分享
we can share.
鲍勃是因为我才完蛋了
Bob was screwed because of me.
没有办法可以警告他注意
There was no way to warn him about
洛克西和斯黛拉·罗斯
Roxy and Stella Rose.
过去俩小时没有一辆车经过
Not a single car had passed in two hours.
等下 是我的好运要光顾了吗
But wait, was my luck turning around?
终于有好事要发生了吗
Was something good finally going to happen?
靠
Shit.
在沃尔玛能买♥♥到的东西可真多
Amazing what you can pick up at Walmart.
我还有手铐
I got handcuffs too.
希望紫色不会衬得你胖
Hope purple doesn't make you look fat.
上车
Now get in.
定位中
干吗
What?
你不是迪克西的妈妈么
Aren't you Dixie's mom?
是啊 帅小伙
Yes, I am, hotsicle.
来给女士搭个手
Give a lady a hand.
怎么
Why?
要我帮什么忙
How can I help you?
我在找帕蒂·布拉戴尔
I'm looking for Patty Bladell.
你长大了...
You upgraded and...
我刚好有件给年轻男人
I happen to have a thing...
的东西
for younger men.
那是我的女友的手镯
Hey, that's my girlfriends bracelet.
不 这是我的
No, it's mine.
瞎扯淡 它上面有我用来
Bullshit. It has a GPS
找她的定位芯片
tracking chip that I used to find her here.
这跟踪有点紧啊 德州骑警
That is pretty intense Stalker, Texas Ranger.
我不是跟踪狂
I'm not a stalker.
我要每时每刻都知道她都在哪
I need to know where she is at all times,
至少等她带我回去
at least until she takes me back.
我没有评判你
I'm not judging.
每个人都有自己的怪癖
Everyone has their quirks.
你跟踪别人 而我是个糟糕的人
You stalk, I'm a terrible person.
另外 我欣赏不接受拒绝的人
Plus, I appreciate someone who won't take no for an answer.
但是我告诉你 你这样做是错误的
But I'm telling you, you're going about this the wrong way.
什么意思
What do you mean?
赢家是不择手段的
Winners win at any cost.
你需要寻找同盟
You need to be willling
来得到你想要的
to go to an alliance to get what you want.
我都想给她装跟踪仪了
Hello. I tried putting a tracking device on her.
我很确定我会用尽一切办法
I'm pretty sure that's going to any lengths.
你只是在边缘试探
You're sitting on the sidelines.
你需要参加这个游戏 孩子
You need to get in the game, son.
你需要一个伟岸的 浪漫的姿态
You need a grand, romantic gesture.
就像《情到深处》里的手提录音机
Like the boom box in Say Anything.
听着
Look...
找到帕蒂在这个世上最想要的是什么
just figure out what Patty wants more than anything in the world
然后想办法把它给她
and you figure a way to give it to her.
没办法想象 我在从一个
Can't believe I'm taking life
住在纸箱里的人学习生活经验
tips from someone who lives in a cardboard box,
但不否认这是好的建议
but good advice is good advice.
我不敢相信上帝给我送来了
I can't believe baby Jesus sent me
性感的小狼人 要不
a hot teen werewolf, so...
你现在在干什么
我一天里被同一个人绑♥架♥了两次
I have been kidnapped by the same people twice in one day.
真是我人生的绝佳隐喻
It was a perfect metaphor for my life.
每次我以为我有所进步
Every time I thought I made progress,
结果都是回到原点
I ended up in exactly the same spot.
别指望那些搜寻者会来救你
Don't count on those hunters coming to your rescue.
等你小手段耍完
After your litle stunt,
我们的皮卡已经开了很远了
we moved this truck so far away
就算是我的猎血犬也闻不出你
even my bloodhounds couldn't sniff you out.
她哪里也去不了
She's not going anywhere.
走吧 妈妈 是时候惩罚下鲍勃了
Let's go, Momma. Time to lower the boom on Bob.
你为什么帮她
Why are you helping her?
鲍勃对你做了什么
What did Bob ever do to you?
除了他让我在收养中心长大吗
Other than being the reason I grew up in foster care?
那和他有什么关系
What did he have to do with that?
失去他让我绝望到不能抚养一个孩子
I was too devastated over losing him to raise a child.
因为你被甩了
Because you got dumped?
你比看起来疯狂
You're crazier than you look.
我不是
I'm not crazy.
诺尼又来短♥信♥了
Another text from Nonnie.
她和一个叫克里斯蒂安的人
She and a guy named Christian
给她发了上百条信息
have sent her like a million.
给她回短♥信♥ 不然他们会有所怀疑
Text her back. If she don't answer, they'll get suspicious.
"抱歉我躲起来了
"Sorry I ghosted.
没有发声
Laying low.
因为比赛而崩溃"
Freaking out about the competition."
再见失败者
Later loser.
下次看到你 我头上会有王冠
Next time I see you, I'll have a crown on my head.
我以为如果我瘦下来
I thought if I lost weight,
我会有新的开始
I'd have a fresh start.
如果人们喜欢我 如果我有男朋友
If people liked me, if I had a boyfriend,
如果我得到王冠
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表