剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
'Cause you also saved it.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
今晚你给我打电♥话♥时我正打算自杀
I was gonna kill myself when you called tonight.
天啊 鲍勃
Oh, my God. Bob.
这已经是第二次了
And it is the second time it has happened.
第一次是你打电♥话♥说要参加选美的时候
The first time, when you called to say you wanted to do pageants,
那时候我也拿着枪对着喉咙
I had a gun in my mouth then, too.
我从不相信命运
I never much believed in destiny,
但是我开始相信 你和我
but I am starting to think you and I,
我们是注定的
we're fated.
我也是这么想的
I feel that way too.
是你救了我
You saved my life.
救了我两次
Twice.
现在轮到我来救你
Now I am going to save yours.
脱掉衣服
Take off your clothes.
现在
Now?
就这样都能引起你的欲望
Is this some kind of turn on for you?
不是 你衣服上都是血 我们要弄干净
No, they are covered in blood. We gotta get rid of 'em.
过来 我车上有你能穿的衣服
Come. I've got something you can wear in the car.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
什么鬼啊
What the fuck?
别叫 被人听见了
Stop screaming. Someone might hear you.
这真是最糟糕的一天
This has been the worst day ever!
告诉过你 我应该自尽的
I tell you, I should have killed myself!
否则 还会有什么会出错的
Otherwise what else could possibly go wrong?
好吧
Well...
我...
I may have...
还
also...
可能
sort of...
杀了斯黛拉·罗斯
killed Stella Rose.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表