剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
你觉得她对付得了吗
Do you think she could be capable of something like this?
她现在瘦了 自然和以前不一样
Well, she's definitely different now that she's skinny,
但她头脑很清醒
but she's got her head on straight.
我有点想你们
I missed you guys.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你连救你命的指令都不听
You cannot follow directions to save your life.
我这话一点也不夸张
Literally.
你回去 引开你♥爸♥ 我照顾她
Go back in there, lure your father out. I'll take care of her.
-帕蒂 -鲍勃
- Patty. - Bob.
赶紧回急症室去
Go back to the ER, now.
就是她
That's her.
她就是昨天和我在一起的女孩
That's the girl I was with last night.
是她点的火
She started the fire.
帕蒂
Patty?
你最好进来一下
You better come in here.
你昨晚和这个男人在汽车旅馆吗
Were you with this man at the motel last night?
告诉她 美人
Tell him, blondie.
我是布拉黛尔女士的律师
I'm Ms. Bladell's attorney.
任何疑问需在
I would like to postpone any questioning
我和我的当事人商谈后予以回答
until my client and I have a chance to confer.
商谈什么 就是她干的
Confer about what? She did it.
没法改变事实
Couldn't be true.
我和她都做不到
For me or for her.
我在做无谓的挣扎
I was grasping at straws.
突然 我知道我要找什么了
Suddenly, I knew what I was looking for.
你在干吗 别动我东西
Hey, what are you doin'? Stop touching my stuff.
起火那晚你穿的是这些衣服吗
Were you wearing these clothes the night of the fire?
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
我想我们都知道到底发生了什么 流浪汉
I think we both know what really happened, homeless guy.
我叫约翰
My name is John.
你醒来 醉醺醺的一个人
You woke up, drunk, alone,
被酒浸透的衣服丢在床上
your clothes in the bed, soaked in spilled liquor.
像一个流浪汉的日常生活那样
Just another day in the life of a derelict.
接着你出于习惯 伸手去拿烟
And then, creature of habit, you reached for a cigarette.
但在点烟之前
But before you could light it,
你抬头看见了床上方的烟雾报♥警♥器
you looked up and saw a smoke alarm above the bed.
但你不能让它妨碍你抽烟
But you weren't gonna let that stop you.
所以打算拆了它
You decided to disarm it.
你跳了起来
You jumped up...
卸下电池 塞进口袋
and you removed the battery, slipping it into your pocket.
接着你点燃了烟
And then, you lit your cigarette,
把一根火柴丢在了床上
dropping a match to the bed.
你跳下了床 向卫生间跑去避火
You jumped off the bed, ran to the bathroom to escape the flames,
却撞上了门柱 把自己给撞晕了
but you ran into the doorjamb and knocked yourself unconscious.
接着你就撒谎
And then, you lied...
怪到帕蒂头上 免得自己
and blamed Patty so you didn't get in trouble...
因为引起火灾惹上麻烦
for starting the fire.
你怎么会知道的
How could you know all that?
你躲在衣柜里吗
Were you in the closet?
听起来像是招供啊
That sounds like a confession.
该死
Oh, fuck it.
没错 确实是我自己干的
Yeah, it was me.
多亏鲍勃 我有了未来
Because of Bob, I had a future.
我有希望塑造一个全新的自我
There was hope for a new me.
我选美比赛的故事还没结束
My pageant story wasn't over yet.
我不是个怪物
I'm not a monster.
对 你是我的希望
No, you're my great white hope.
听起来有点种族歧视
That... sounds a little racist.
我们前程似锦
We are gonna do amazing things.
男优
Bukkake.
好了 我们要查明事情真♥相♥
Okay. Let's get to the bottom of this.
已经水落石出了 鲍勃
Already done, Bob.
已经水落石出了
Already done.
我要回家了 我儿子出了点小车祸
I gotta go home. My son's been in a fender bender.
开车时发短♥信♥
Texting and driving.
诺尼 你确保卸下指控 带帕蒂回家行吗
Nonnie, can you make sure Patty gets discharged and get her home?
没问题 乐意为她服务
Yeah, I'm always there for her.
还有 别再用卸下指控这词了
And never say "Discharge."
这周末我们就要开始培训了
We're gonna start coaching this weekend.
你回家 然后赶紧睡觉
You get home and go straight to bed.
-没问题吧 -嗯
- Think you can handle that? - Mm-hmm.
多谢你救了我
Um... thank you for saving me.
那我呢
What about me?
高三的第一天到此为止
So much for the first day of senior year.
我们明天重新开始
We'll have a do-over tomorrow.
把这些都忘了
Put this all behind us.
但我不能忘掉
But I couldn't put it behind me.
还不行
Not yet.
我还要干一件事
There was one more thing I had to do.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
等等 你要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
帕蒂
Patty.
告诉你一下 我就是你揍的那个胖子
Just so you know, I'm the fatty you punched.
你打断了我的下巴
You broke my jaw.
我连着三个月不能吃固体食物
I couldn't eat solid food for three months.
所以你欠我一个道歉
So you owe me an apology.
一 一个道歉
An-- an apology?
你应该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
我救了你 因为我 你变瘦了
I saved you. Because of me, you got skinny.
瘦并不是魔法
Skinny isn't magic.
它没法抹去我多年来
It doesn't take away all of the years
被人羞辱的记忆
that I got treated like shit.
-过去的就让它过去 -我做不到
- Well, let it go. - I can't!
我或许表面上瘦了
I might be skinny on the outside,
但我的内心仍是胖帕蒂
but on the inside, I'm still Fatty Patty.
-真可怜 -我要让你像我一样痛苦
- That's pathetic. - Oh, I want you to hurt, like I hurt.
你活该 我后悔没放火烧了你屁♥股♥
You deserve it. I wish I had lit your ass on fire.
我希望你♥他♥妈♥赶紧死
I hope you drop fucking dead.
我想让他死 然后他就死了
I wanted him dead, and then he was.
而我很高兴
And I... was happy.
这样显得我很可怕吗
Did that make me a horrible person?
这样我就要为他的死负责吗
Did it make me responsible?
也许鲍勃说得对 也许瘦确实是魔法
Maybe Bob was right. Maybe skinny was magic.
真想知道我还有什么能力
I wondered what else I could do.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表