剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
- Tell me what happened. - You showed me your titties.
什么
What?
我提醒你 帮你在法庭撒谎你还欠我人情
I reminded you that you still owed me for lying for you in court.
-所以你就给我看了 -我们上♥床♥了吗
- So, you showed me your-- - Did we hook up?
没 我以为我们会
No. I thought we were going to,
但是我问你为什么不♥穿♥内衣的时候你有点生气
but you got kinda mad when I asked why you weren't wearing a bra.
-我没穿内衣 -你内衣去哪了
- I wasn't wearing a bra? - Where was your bra?
顺便说一句 我姐姐说不♥穿♥内衣对后背不好
FYI, my sister says going braless is bad for your back.
闭嘴 蔡
Shut up, Choi.
我肯定是把内衣落在洗手间了
I must have left my bra in the bathroom.
我还以为你们没上♥床♥呢
I thought you guys didn't hook up.
我是去那勾引他的 记得吗
I went there to seduce him, remember?
所以我得露点真家伙
So, I had to free up some assets.
以前的帕蒂都不愿意在我面前换衣服
The old Patty wouldn't even change her shirt in front of me.
现在你又让流浪汉埋胸
Now you're getting motorboated by homeless guys
又和唐纳德·蔡勾搭上了
and hooking up with Donald Choi.
谁说埋胸了
Who said anything about motorboating?
要是警♥察♥把我的内衣当成了证据
If the police took my bra into evidence,
他们就能证明我在犯罪现场
they can place me at the crime scene.
要有你的基因才行
Only with DNA.
-除非你有胸毛 -谁有胸毛
- So, unless you have nipple hair. - Who has nipple hair?
反正我没有
Definitely not me.
我要在监狱里度过余生了
I'm gonna spend my life in prison.
我再也见不到鲍勃·阿姆斯特朗了
And then, I'll never see Bob Armstrong again,
我也成不了选美皇后
and I'll never be a beauty queen,
我再也不能跟学校的帅哥说话了
and I'll never be able to talk to that hot guy from school.
谁 布瑞克
Who, Brick?
不 新来的那个 克里斯蒂安
No, this new guy. His name's Christian.
他是我见过最帅的人
He's the hottest guy I've ever seen.
而且他叫我辣妹
And he called me hot.
你的确很辣啊
You are hot.
等我蹲完监狱之后就不辣了
Not after prison, I won't be.
我会有刀疤纹身和创伤后应激障碍
I'm gonna have shiv scars and tattoos and PTSD.
冷静点
Okay, calm down.
我们去把你的内衣拿回来
We'll just go and get your bra back.
我认识那个证物管♥理♥员♥弗赖贝格尔太太
I know the evidence clerk, Mrs. Freyberger.
小时候我爸爸让她照看过我
My dad used to have her watch me when I was little.
我分散她注意力 你就能把内衣拿回来
I'll distract her, and you can go get the bra.
天哪 太好了
Oh, my God, amazing.
这些照片是我去阿♥拉♥斯加州狩猎旅行照的
These were just taken on a hunting trip I took to Alaska.
这只熊可以说是被双杀
That bear counts as a double kill
因为我给它开膛的时候它怀着孕
'cause it was preggers when I drilled it.
太可惜了 不能把熊胚胎挂在墙上
Unfortunately, you can't wall mount a bear fetus.
看那个
Look at that.
我想成为赢家
I wanted to be a winner.
而不是一个暴露狂一个贼一个潜在杀人犯
Not a flasher, a thief, and potentially a murderer.
此时此刻 我不知道我是谁
At this point, I didn't know who or what I was.
如果我是内衣 我会在哪
If I were a bra, where would I be?
我们目前知道
All right, here's what we know.
被害人不是独自登记入住的
The victim did not check in alone.
还有一位金发年轻女人 胸围36D
He was with a young blonde woman. 36DD.
你知道罩杯尺寸
You know the cup size?
我们在浴室发现了她的内衣
We found her bra in the bathroom.
她是头号♥嫌疑犯
She's the number one suspect.
-什么嫌疑 -纵火 鲍勃继续跟进
- For what? - Arson, Bob, keep up.
烟雾探测器的电池被拿走了
Now, the battery was removed from the smoke detector.
意味着这是蓄意纵火
That means there was intent.
默里警长认为火灾是由一根火柴
Now, Captain Murray determined the fire was started by a match
掉在洒了伏特加的床上引起的
dropped onto the bed, which was doused with vodka.
而受害者晕倒在浴室里
And our victim was found unconscious in the bathroom.
可能是跑到这来避免被烧死
Probably ran over here to avoid getting burned.
他撞到头
Banged his head.
每个细节都符合帕蒂的描述 除了血迹
Every detail matched Patty's story, except for the blood.
就像是在看一部恐怖电影
It was like watching a horror movie,
然后不知道门徒是不是弗雷迪克鲁格
and wondering if your protégé was Freddy Krueger.
如果我有任何救赎的机会
If I had any chance at redemption,
帕蒂需要一个坚不可摧的不在场证明
Patty was gonna need an alibi
就像内衣小偷鲍勃·巴纳德的腹肌一样
as solid as the abs on Bob Bra-Burglar Barnard.
我靠
What the fu...
你怎么拿到这些的
How did you get those?
这些只有鲍勃·巴纳德知道
They were for Bob Barnard's eyes only.
别担心 我是站在你这边的
Never mind, I'm here as a friend.
我受够我丈夫卑鄙的行为了
I'm fed up with my husband's depraved behavior.
我想离婚
I want out of the marriage.
-上车 -好
- Get in. - Okay.
是时候恢复理智了
Oh, girl. It's about time you came to your senses.
-我知道 但是我需要你的帮助
- I know, but I need your help. - Okay.
我认为这些照片不是唯一的副本
I'm assuming these aren't the only copies of the photos.
不是
No.
我手♥机♥里存了这些照片 怎么了
I have them on my phone, why?
因为如果我把这些照片给鲍勃看
Because if I show these to Bob,
他会把它们毁掉
he'll destroy them.
所以你介不介意把照片发给我当备份
So would you mind texting them to me as backup?
不介意 我很乐意
Oh, no, my pleasure.
-人们都说你是个婊♥子♥ -我知道
- People say you're a bitch. - I know.
-但是你是最贴心的了 -谢谢你
- But you're the sweetest. -Thank you.
-亲爱的 -不客气
- Honey... -You're welcome.
我希望你不计代价地
I hope you take that pervert husband of yours
彻底整死
for everything that he is worth,
你变♥态♥老公跟他的傻♥逼♥迷你鸡鸡
right down to his fruity little caboodle.
收到了
Got 'em!
谢谢你 瑞吉娜
Oh, thank you, Regina.
我假设你不知道
Now, I'm assuming you don't know this,
但是你现在犯了非法交易儿童色情作品罪
but you're guilty of trafficking in child pornography.
什么
Wait. What?
传播未成年人色情照片是违法的
It's illegal to text lewd photos of a minor,
而玛格诺莉娅绝对算未成年人
which Magnolia most certainly is.
-你给我一分钟 -我告诉你 瑞鸡娜
- Now you wait just one minute-- - Let me be real clear, Regina.
是瑞吉娜
It's Regina.
我爱我丈夫的全部 包括他的迷你鸡鸡
I love, love my husband, fruity caboodle and all.
所以你放弃这件事 或者我去报♥警♥
So, you will drop this or I will go to the police.
你去报♥警♥吧
Oh, yeah. Oh, you go to the police.
你试试看
Try me.
贱♥人♥莉
Whore-alee!
瑞吉娜 瑞鸡娜
Regina vagina!
不 是瑞吉娜 吉娜 不是鸡娜
No, it's Regina like a Gina, not a Gyna.
无所谓 拜拜
Whatever, bye.
它在这 性感[烧冒烟]的内衣
There it was. The smoking bra.
宝贝 鲍勃 有什么消息吗
Hey, babe... Bob. Any news?
情况不是很好
It's not lookin' good.
警♥察♥在找一名年轻金发女人
The police are lookin' for a young blonde woman,
鲍勃·男优·巴纳德把案子当做私人任务
and Bob Bukkake Barnard has made this case his personal mission.
等等 什么是男优
Wait, what's bukkake?
别管了 你在哪
Never mind. Where are you?
我在警局的证据储藏室
I'm in the evidence locker, in the police station.
-诺尼正在帮我掩护 -什么
- Nonnie's helping me cover my tracks. -What? What?
不 我告诉过你不要惹是生非
No. I told you to stay out of trouble.
别拿走任何东西然后出去
Get out and don't take anything.
所有证据都会列入清单
They keep a list of all the evidence.
妈的 真的吗
Shit, they do?
是的 你需要一个不在场证明
Yeah, you need an alibi.
走廊的火警铃是上午12点4分响的
The hallway fire alarm went off at 12:04 a.M.
梅森维尔警局
默里警长
床单 香烟 胸罩 碎玻璃杯
中途旅馆
纵火案
你需要证明那段时间你在别的地方
You need proof you were somewhere else during that time frame.
梅森维尔警局
默里警长
床单 香烟 胸罩 碎玻璃杯
中途旅馆
纵火案
我认为我当时应该在酒水杂货
Wait. I think I was at the Booze 'n Stuff.
那些地方有安保摄像头对吗
Those places have security camera footage, right?
我打赌唐纳德·蔡会给我监控录像
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表