剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
I had dodged a pregnancy bullet.
没有东西能破坏我的热狗卷饼表演
Nothing could rain on my Wiener Taco parade.
没错 我体内有个被我吞掉的双胞胎
Sure, I had a weird absorbed twin,
但这麻烦可以迟点解决
but that was a problem for another day.
帕蒂 我们得谈谈
Patty, we need to talk.
能迟点谈吗 我有热狗女王的职责在身
Um, can we talk later? I have Wiener Queen duty.
没有什么热狗比你的灵魂圣洁更重要的了
No wiener is more important than your spiritual sanctity.
别管地区赛了
Forget about regionals,
我们得把那东西从你身体里取出来
we need to get that thing out of you.
那东西是纯粹的邪恶
Whatever's inside of you is pure evil.
-什么 -我感觉到了
- What? - I felt it
就在你受洗前 我把手放在你身上的时候
when I laid my hands on you before your baptism.
我现在知道原因了
Now I understand why.
我以为受洗后就没事了
I thought the baptism would take care of it,
但这远比我想象的严重
but it's so much worse than I thought.
我不知道是那东西因为无法出生而愤怒
I don't know if that thing is mad that it never got born,
还是有某种魔鬼
or if there's some kind of demon...
等等 你是说我体内可能真的有魔鬼
Wait. Are you saying I could have an actual demon inside me?
-太荒谬了 -是吗
- That's crazy. - Is it?
你自己说的 你觉得你没救了
You said it yourself, you thought you couldn't be saved.
我还说我体内有魔鬼 但不是字面意思
I've also said I had a demon, but I didn't mean it literally.
-谢天谢地 你在这里 -怎么了
- Thank God you're here. - What happened?
等会再解释 该揭幕维恩移♥动♥餐车了
Explain later. It's time to unveil the Ween-Mobile.
-帕蒂 -离她远点
- Patty. - Stay away from her.
她不吉利
She's bad news.
但我爱她
But I love her.
你还是得去军校 克里斯蒂安
Military school is still an option, Christian.
我们可不想再搞出
We do not want to have
巴西那次的状况 是吧
another situation like we did in Brazil, do we?
她在这里干什么
What is she doing here?
你不是告诉迈克牧师她怀孕了吗
I thought you told Pastor Mike she was pregnant?
我去打探一下
Let me do some recon.
-帕蒂没有因为怀孕 -天哪
- Patty didn't lose her crown... - Jeez!
丢掉皇冠
...for being pregnant?
-你怎么知道她怀孕了 -办公室隔墙有耳
- How did you know she was pregnant? - The office walls are paper-thin, Bob.
我听到了整段对话
I heard the entire conversation.
是你告诉迈克牧师的吗
Are you the one who told Pastor Mike?
你不能有事瞒着我
You can't keep secrets from me.
尤其是 现在我是你老板
Especially now that I'm your boss.
抱歉 你是我什么
Sorry, you're my what?
你父亲退休 我就是大股东
Yeah, your father's retiring, making me senior partner.
从现在开始 你要向我报告
From now on, you report to me.
伯纳德和阿姆斯特朗的律师事务所
我想你的名字应该小些 因为我才是大股东
Figured your name should be smaller because I'm senior partner.
你在 逗我吗
Are you... kidding me?
你在母女选美大赛上羞辱我
You humiliate me at the mother-daughter pageant.
你插足我的婚姻
You weasel your way into my marriage.
你总是想害帕蒂
You are constantly trying to sabotage Patty.
现在又搞这事 我哪里惹你了
And now this. I mean, what did I ever do to you?
这跟你无关 鲍勃 这是生存
This isn't about you, Bob. This is about survival.
这
This...
我做了几项糟糕的投资 差点破产
I made a couple of bad investments, and I am damn near broke.
我听说了你父亲的身体状况
When I heard about your father's health,
就跟他说该考虑一下遗产问题
I told him he needed to think about his legacy.
等等 所以这是你的主意
Wait a minute. So this was your idea?
他很乐意把公♥司♥交给一个更出色的人
He was more than happy to turn the company over to a better man.
现在我们来介绍热狗超好吃的维恩移♥动♥餐车
And now, introducing the Wieneriffic Ween-Mobile.
这样你不用到店就能买♥♥到热狗
So you can get your wieners when you're in-between-er.
*到热狗卷饼来*
*Come on down to the Wiener Taco*
*吃饱喝足 找到朋友*
*You can feed your face And you'll find a friend*
*他叫维尼先生 他无比美味"
His name is Señor Weenie And he's Mex-I-licious*
*到热狗卷饼来 你会成为回头客*
*Come to Wiener Taco And you'll come again*
给我皇冠
Give me that crown!
什么
What?
帕蒂·布拉黛尔的卷饼里怀了个热狗
Patty Bladell had a wiener in her taco.
她是个被人搞大肚子的荡♥妇♥
She's a knocked-up slut.
我没有 我长了畸胎瘤
I am not. I have a teratoma.
这个词都是假的
That's not even a real word.
给我
Give it to me!
帕蒂
Patty.
省省吧 好吧 用不着损我了
Just save it, all right? Just don't even start.
鲍勃
Bob...
你真美
you're beautiful.
停
Hey! Hey, quit.
停
Quit it!
为 为
Wh-- Wh--
你为什么总搞砸我
Why do you keep fucking with me?
你真的那么恨我吗
Do you really hate me that much?
我爱你
I love you.
你什么意思 你爱我
What do you mean, you love me?
从十四岁时就开始了
Since we were 14 years old.
所以我们没法再当朋友
That's why we couldn't be friends anymore,
因为我知道我想要的东西你却不想要
because I knew what I wanted, and I knew you didn't want it.
不是这样
I-- I don't.
-她牙齿像鲨鱼一样 -天哪 她有尖牙
- She has teeth like a shark! - Holy shit, she has fangs!
你个 贱♥人♥
You... bitch.
天哪
Oh, my God!
我之前担心要孕育一条生命
I had been so worried I created a life,
但现在我或许夺走了一条生命
but now I may have taken one.
或许迈克牧师说得对
Maybe Pastor Mike was right,
或许我内心真的有邪恶
maybe there was evil inside me.
我一直知道我不对劲
I always knew there was something wrong with me.
我的饮食 我的愤怒
My eating, my rage.
万一我没有被诅咒呢
What if I wasn't cursed?
万一我被附身了呢
What if I was possessed?
怎样才能打掉一个魔鬼
How the hell do you abort a demon?
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表