剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
Things I never got to do.
重新开始永远不难
It's never too late for a fresh start, baby.
这就是 这就是为什么我现在要离开这
Which is... Which is why I got to get out of here.
现在 但是吐槽
What, now? But the roast...
我必须得趁所有人都不注意离开
I have to leave while everyone's distracted.
我需要离开镇上一阵子
I'm skipping town for a while.
是时候长大了
It's time to grow up.
你和我 我们都是成年人了
You and me, we can both be adults.
所以你要干什么
So, what are you gonna do?
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry about that, baby.
我会尽早打给你
I'll call you as soon as I can.
我爱你
I love you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
准备好被吐槽了吗
Ready to get roasted?
感谢各位到来
Thank you all so much for coming
为迪克西·辛克莱置办新的轮椅
and helping to buy Dixie Sinclair a new set of wheels.
还有帮忙一起当面吐糟帕蒂·布拉黛尔
And to help roast Patty Bladell alive.
这就是今晚的目的
So, here is how tonight is going to work.
随时欢迎大家想要上来
Anyone who wants to come up
吐槽关于帕蒂的真♥相♥
and speak the truth about Patty is welcome.
但请注意
But be warned.
但是当你说完了
When you're done,
帕蒂也有机会对你做同样的事
Patty will get the chance to do the same to you.
如果有什么是帕蒂比自助餐还喜欢的
And if there's one thing Patty loves more than a buffet,
那就是复仇
it's revenge.
尽管问问迪克西·辛克莱是不是这么回事
Just ask Dixie Sinclair, am I right?
好的 派对开始
Okay, so, let's get this party started.
我感觉自己像是一只待宰的羔羊
I felt like a lamb getting led to slaughter.
我振作起来等待最惨的结局
I braced for the worst.
我知道帕蒂并称不上一个运动能手
I knew Patty wasn't much of an athlete
当我们三年级进行50码短跑时
when we had to run the 50-yard dash in third grade.
她是第六名
She crossed the finish line in sixth.
不算太糟 谁能想到布瑞克还有幽默感
That wasn't so bad. And who knew Brick had a sense of humor?
我爱帕蒂 她对我来说就像另一个女儿
I love Patty. She's like a second daughter to me.
但是在她身边 我又好像多了个儿子
But with her around, I also gained a son...
达美乐披萨的外卖♥♥小哥
the Domino's delivery guy.
我爱披萨 我爱披萨
I love pizza. I love pizza.
有一次在酒水杂货
Patty totally flashed me her boobs
帕蒂给我看了自己的胸
once at the Booze 'N Stuff.
牛逼 伙计
Oh, way to go, man.
所以爆点在哪
And what's the punch line?
没有爆点 我只是想让大家知道
No punch line. I just wanted everyone to know.
迪克西曾是鲍勃·阿姆斯特朗的闪亮巨星
Dixie used to be Bob Armstrong's shining star,
但他为了一个更廉价的模特把她交易掉了
but he traded her in for a cheaper model.
你不知道从中国来的一切都好吗
Oh, honey, don't you know everything good comes from China?
随着长大 我去了一堆给帕蒂的外号♥
Growing up, I had a lot of nicknames for Patty.
猪肉女 阴♥道♥肥大 肉肠 大肉块
Porky, Chunky Brewster, Blubberguts, Big Gob,
黄油球 猪油桶 猪肠桶
Butterball, Lard Bucket, Tub o' Chitlins.
好的 我懂了
Okay, okay, I get it.
我当时很胖
I was fat.
我是想要建立
I was building to...
你是个荡♥妇♥的形象
you're a slut.
真残忍♥
It was brutal.
烧死吧
Burn.
谢天谢地 诺尼是最后一个
Thank God Nonnie was the last person to go.
至少我已经听过
At least I knew I had
她会说的一切了
already heard anything she would have to say.
作为帕蒂·布拉黛尔的好朋友
Being best friends with Patty Bladell
不是心肠软弱或是胃口不佳
is not for the weak of heart or stomach.
她曾一次让我吃下很多无糖巧克力
She once made me eat so much sugar-free chocolate,
后来我拉在了我的裤子上
I crapped my pants.
还有一次 她让我
Oh, also, she once made me
开了十里路去买♥♥甜甜圈
drive ten miles in an ice storm to get donuts.
而且她让我去偷取警方证物
And she made me help her steal police evidence.
抱歉
Sorry, Dad.
还有她让我召唤出了一个魔鬼
Oh, and she made me conjure a demon.
我不敢相信这些你让我做的破事
I can't believe all the crazy shit you've made me do.
诺尼 等等
Hey, wait, Nonnie.
说到这 让我们中场休息一下
Well, on that note, let us all take a brief intermission.
等等 诺尼
Wait, wait, wait, Nonnie. Hey, hey, Nonnie.
我很抱歉让你做了这些事情
I am so sorry for making you do all of those things.
你并没有
You didn't.
你没有逼我或者拿枪指着我 这该怪我
You didn't force me to or put a gun to my head. It's on me.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
当我们在一起的时候 我没有考虑自己
I mean, I don't think for myself when I'm with you.
我不能自已
I lose who I am...
我不想失去我的女朋友 所以我得走了
and I don't wanna lose my girlfriend over it, so I got to go.
等等 诺尼 等等
Wait, Nonnie... Hey, wait.
-我们得把话说完 -不 不需要
- We need to finish this conversation. - No, we don't.
我很抱歉 帕蒂
I'm sorry, Patty...
我觉得我们不适合再做朋友了
but this friendship isn't working for me anymore.
我要去喘口气
I need to take a break.
这是我有史以来最烂的生日了
It was the worst birthday ever.
我失去了我妈 还有我最好的闺蜜
I lost my Mom, my best friend.
我只有鲍勃了 我要马上去找他
All I had left was Bob, and I needed to find him ASAP.
你们在聊什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
科拉莉刚刚向我表示了感谢
Well, Coralee was just thanking me for being so supportive
在你的这段困难时期还这么支持她
while you went through your rough patch.
不如我们敬杯酒吧
You know what? Let's toast.
敬鲍勃·巴纳德 你很可能挽救了我们的婚姻
To Bob Barnard, the man who may have saved our marriage.
没事 亲爱的 有簸箕吗
Okay, sugar. Do you have a dustpan?
在换衣间
Oh, in the mud room.
-我做不来 我不像你 -你可以的
- I can't do this. I am not like you. - You can.
我们只要你能熬过今晚还不崩溃就行
We just need to get you through the night without you falling apart.
我 那你呢
Me? What about you?
谁知道你接下来会向谁出柜
Who knows who you may come out to next?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我脑袋好晕 手也麻了
I'm dizzy. I can't feel my hands.
天啊 我不能呼吸了
Oh, my God. I can't breathe.
妈呀 你快点站起来
Oh, my God, you have to stand up.
你需要冷静一下 快冷静
Hey, you need to calm down. You gotta calm down.
我知道你需要什么 跟我来
I know what you need. Come on.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Just breathe. Just breathe.
然后放松
And let go.
别这样 我不能再这样活下去了
Oh, stop. I can't live like this.
你比你想象的更会做这个
You're better at it than you think.
这是在搞什么
What the fuck?
鲍伯说真♥相♥会给我自♥由♥
Bob said the truth would set me free,
但他却一直在保守秘密吗
and he was keeping secrets all along?
我受到了羞辱 被遗弃了
I had been humiliated, abandoned.
这都是因为我太信任他
All because I trusted him.
现在 我要让他付出代价
And now, I was gonna make him pay.
休息结束了各位
Intermission's over, folks.
我们直接跳到最后环节吧
Let's just skip right to the end.
瞧瞧 我们的主持总算来了
Oh, look, our MC has decided to join us.
鲍勃 你刚才去哪了
Hey, Bob. Where were you?
抱歉 去卫生间了
Oh, sorry, bathroom.
首先呢 我想感谢各位
Well, I just wanna start by thanking everyone
在今晚都做到了彻底的坦诚
for their brutal honesty tonight.
谁不想在生活中多听到一些真♥相♥呢
Who doesn't need a little more truth in their life?
这才是今晚的主题 对吧鲍勃
That's what tonight is all about, right, Bob?
说出真♥相♥
The truth?
鲍勃总是跟我说
See, Bob is always telling me
我应该做最真实的自己
that I should be the most me that I can be.
在真♥相♥中生活
Just really live in my truth.
但我觉得大家都应该做到言出必行
But I think that everyone should walk the walk and talk the talk.
来吧 鲍勃
So come on, Bob.
你有什么秘密要跟大家伙儿分享的吗
You have any secrets you wanna share with the group?
来吧
Come on.
做最真实的自己
Be the most you you can be.
你是打算自己告诉科拉莉 还是让我来
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表