剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
-我的眼睛是红色的吗 -灯光问题
- Do my eyes look red to you? - That's the lighting.
或者是恶魔
Or the demon.
你说什么
Excuse me.
你♥爸♥爸没告诉你离我远点吗
Didn't your dad tell you to stay away from me?
你疯了的事他都跟我说了
He told me all about you being possessed.
我很高兴你没被驱魔
I'm glad you're not getting the exorcism.
他是说驱魔吗
Did he say "Exorcism"?
听着
Okay, listen.
听起来会很扯
This is gonna sound completely batshit,
迈克牧师觉得
but Pastor Mike thinks
我的畸胎瘤可能是一种邪恶的象征
that my teratoma might be an evil presence.
就像恶魔一样
Like a demon.
诺尼 你从小就认识我了
Nonnie, you've known me my whole life.
你觉得我心里可能有魔鬼吗
You think it's possible I could have a demon inside me?
-你觉得我是和撒旦是一路人 -不
- You think I'm on team Satan. - No.
-真正的恶魔都是不真实的 -是真实的
- Actual demons aren't real, so... - They are.
我在世界各地都停留过 见过一些东西
I've lived all over the world. I've seen some things.
我得去上课了
I gotta get to class.
-你什么意思 -我住在巴西的时候
- What do you mean? - When I lived in Brazil,
我和当地的祭者待过一阵
I spent some time with a pajé there.
萨满
A shaman.
他相信一切都存在 恶魔 恶灵
He believed in all this stuff. Demons, evil spirits...
-胡扯 -他说黑暗中蕴藏着力量
- Bullshit. - Said there was power in the dark.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
咱们一起揭开谜底
Let's find out.
我们应该召唤你的恶魔
We should summon your demon.
-召唤我的恶魔吗 -认真的
- Summon my demon? Right. - Seriously.
我们今晚应该来个会话
We should have a séance tonight.
你怎么就觉得我会跟你合作呢
What makes you think I want to do anything with you?
在你试图操控我
After you tried to manipulate me
嫁给你 生个孩子
into almost marrying you and having a baby
只是为了逃避去军事学校之后
just to avoid going to military school?
你真的觉得我承诺抚养孩子
You really think I'd commit to raising a child
就是为了不去军事学校吗
just to avoid military school?
我不知道你想做什么 你总是充满惊喜
I've no idea what you would do. You are full of surprises.
我在试着帮你
I'm trying to help you.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
对不起我当初没有回应你
I'm sorry I didn't say it back.
求你 再给我个机会
Please, give me another chance.
我还没绝望到相信他真的爱我
I wasn't desperate enough to believe that he loved me.
但是我已经绝望到想让他帮我了
But I was desperate enough to let him help me.
坏消息
我的问题已经够多了
I already had enough problems.
现在我还得解决疯狂传播的吸血婊之争视频
Now I had to deal with a viral vampire bitch fight?
这对我的案子有帮助吗
我可以给我梅森维尔报的朋友发邮件
I could e-mail my friends at the Masonville Gazette.
帮忙给帕蒂编故事
Help to spin Patty's narrative.
那可比解决我自己的问题简单多了
It was a hell of a lot easier than dealing with my own story.
你好 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
迪克西怎么样了
How's Dixie?
和瑞吉娜在一起
With Regina.
她已经保外就医了
She got out of jail on compassionate release.
我们得聊聊接吻的事
We need to talk about our kiss.
从没发生过 谁信谁呢
Never happened. My word against yours.
我是认真的 鲍勃
I meant what I said, Bob.
我爱你
I'm in love with you.
别再说了
Stop saying that!
我停不下来
I can't stop.
已经被封存了太久了
It's been bottled up for so long,
现在我要大声说出来 我停不下来
now that I said it out loud, I can't stop.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you.
你为什么总要背后中伤我
Why do you keep stabbing me in the back?
我只是小小地戏耍你一番
I'm just pulling on your pigtails
我不能让你知道我心里的感觉
'cause I couldn't tell you how I feel.
和斯黛拉·罗斯睡了也算是戏弄我吗
Sleeping with Stella Rose was just pulling at my pigtails?
既然我已经和你感觉更亲近了
Now that I did to try and feel closer to you.
多年的朝思暮想让你做了很多疯狂的事
Years of pining away makes you do some crazy things.
埃特·梅怎么办
What about Etta Mae?
我要让事情看起来正常
I needed things to look a certain way,
所以我和一个医生结婚了
so I got married to a doctor.
美丽 健壮 成功的性感女人 经常不在家
A beautiful, strong, sexy, successful woman who's never around.
-她知道吗 你的 -不知道
- Does she know? About your...? - No.
但是她的行程给了我空间做自己想做的事
But her schedule gives me freedom to do what I need to do.
你是说和别的男人睡吗
You mean, sleep with other men!
鲍勃 内心深处 我是想和你在一起的
Bob, in my heart, I always wanted to be with you.
我不知道我们都是这么想的
But I never thought it could be mutual.
直到你回亲了我
Until you kissed me back.
我才没有回亲你
I did not kiss you back.
我是用嘴唇把你推开
I was pushing you away with my lips.
你可不像一个不想被亲的男人
You didn't feel like a man who didn't wanna be kissed.
也许这就是
Maybe that's the reason why
你一直这么憎恨我的原因
you've been so passionately hateful towards me.
你一直都在掩饰你疯狂地爱上我了
You've been covering up that you're madly in love with me.
才不是这样
That's not true!
-激♥情♥就是激♥情♥ 鲍勃 -我不是同性恋
- Passion's passion, Bob. - I'm not gay!
保持开放的心态 鲍勃
Just stay open, Bob.
我爱♥女♥人♥
I love women!
告诉自己你是双性恋 我们都经历过那个阶段
Tell yourself you're bisexual. We all go through that phase.
双性恋就像是魔鬼或外星人 他们不存在
Bisexuals are like demons or aliens. They don't exist.
完全同意 双性恋只是开往同性恋村庄火车的一站
Totally agree. Bi is just a stop on the train to Gayville.
突突突
Chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo!
起来
Back off!
这是骚扰 你是我的老板
This is harassment. You are my boss.
就当我们是伴侣[合伙人]
Just think of us as partners.
不要说的这么同性恋
Stop making it sound so gay!
鲍勃 你知道人们对恐同者的看法吗
You know what they say about people who are homophobic, Bob?
拒绝接受现实
They say they're in denial.
出去
Get out!
我有工作要做
I have work to do.
你是对的 我们都出轨了
You're right. We both cheated.
扯平了
We're even.
我们来打和好炮吧
Let's have make-up sex.
因为我是一个有异性恋男人需要的异性恋男人
Because I am a heterosexual man with heterosexual man needs.
鲍勃 我很高兴你想要和解
Bob, I love that you wanna work it out,
但性不会解决我们的问题
but sex is not gonna solve our issues.
我很确定它会解决我的问题
I am pretty sure it is going to solve my issue.
鲍勃 我们需要咨♥询♥
Bob, we need counseling.
我来自在子♥宫♥团的朋友盖尔是一名持照的家庭咨♥询♥师
My friend Gayle from WMBS is a licensed family therapist,
她的丈夫迈克是牧师
and her husband Mike is a pastor.
-他们一起做精神夫妻 -我知道牧师迈克
- Together, they do spiritual couples... - I know Pastor Mike.
他是个疯子
He is a lunatic.
我不想跟他谈我们的个人问题
I don't wanna talk to him about our personal problems.
鲍勃 保持开放的心态
Bob, just stay open.
为什么每个人都这么说
Why did everyone keep saying that?
但是
But...
和好炮会便宜很多
make-up sex is so much... cheaper.
好吧 要不这样
Okay. Okay, you know what?
先咨♥询♥ 再性生活
Therapy first, sex later.
我现在打给她
I'm gonna call her right now
看他们今晚是否可以给我们挤出点时间
and see if they are available to squeeze us in tonight.
灵应牌
The spirit board is a gateway
是通往另一侧生灵的大门
to contact beings on the other side.
不好意思我迟到了 我们正在讨论
Sorry I'm late. We were having a discussion.
关于我们其中一位试图推掉今晚的约会
About one of us trying to blow off our date tonight.
降神会也算是约会
A séance can be a date.
诺尼 我可以跟你说话吗
Nonnie, could I talk to you?
你非要带上迪伊么
Did you have to bring Dee?
被魔鬼附体是很私人的事情
Having a demon is kind of private.
也许你应该感激
Maybe you should just be grateful
你有一个随叫随到的好友
you have a bestie that always shows up for you,
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表