剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
and get him to drop the case.
我不会放弃这个案子的
I'm not dropping the case.
为什么 这是自卫
Why not? It was self-defense.
我的证人可不是这么说的
Well, my witness tells another story.
什么 证人 谁
What, witness? Who?
你还不知道
Oh, you didn't know?
酒水杂货的店员说他看到她先动的手
The clerk at Booze and Stuff says he saw her strike first.
我的建议是
My advice,
回去找法官 承认轻罪
go back to the judge, cop a plea.
认真的吗
Seriously?
我知道我应该恨埃特·梅·巴纳德
I know I was supposed to hate Etta Mae Barnard,
但事实是 我想成为她
but the truth is, I wanted to be just like her.
她是家长教师会 教堂姐妹会
She was the president of the PTA, the church sisterhood
和女青年会的主席
and the Junior League.
最重要的是
To top it all off,
她有全城最性感的老公
she had the sexiest husband in town.
特大号♥ 宝贝
Extra large, babe.
我不仅仅想要埃特·梅的帮助
I wanted more than Etta Mae's help,
我想要她的生活
I wanted her life.
现在
Now,
我能为你做点什么呢 亲爱的
what can I do for you, honey?
是关于瑞吉娜诋毁的我的晚会
It's about my gala that Regina's trying to doody can.
你觉得你也许能说服女士们来吗
Do you think maybe you could convince the ladies to show up?
我的意思是 你是家长教师会和女青年会的主席
I mean, you are the president of the PTA and the Junior League.
科拉莉
Coralee.
靠找麻烦是到不了我这个位置的
You don't get to be in my position by rocking the boat.
如果我给你相应的回报呢
What if I offered you a quid pro quo.
我知道小鲍一直在教堂卖♥♥巧克力棒
Now, I know little Bo's been selling chocolate bars at church,
他特别想获得一等奖
and he's just dying to win first prize.
我知道他去年没得到
And I know he forfeited last year,
因为你被发现自己买♥♥下了所有巧克力棒
because you got caught buying all the chocolate bars yourself.
只是据说
Well, allegedly.
对啊 所以你被冤枉了 就像我家鲍勃
Yes, so you were falsely accused, just like my Bob.
不如我买♥♥下你儿子所有的巧克力棒
How about I buy all your son's chocolate bars,
你帮我搞定客人
and you get me my RSVPs?
希望你带了支票簿
I hope you brought your checkbook.
你正在收看《初恋50次》
You're watching 50 First Dates
-由德鲁·巴里莫尔出演 -计划是要
- on our Drew Barrymore marathon. - The plan is to...
诺尼 我跟你说了吗 鲍勃说我好看
Oh, Nonnie, did I tell you? Bob called me pretty.
对不起 之前从没有人这么跟我说过
Sorry, no one's ever said that to me before.
我啊 一直都是
I do. All the time.
是 但是不一样 你是个女生
Yeah, but it's different, you're a girl.
他是个男人
He's a man.
是个十足的熟男
And a total DILF.
怎么了 你爱上他了吗
What? Are you, like, in love with him or something?
什么 天啊 不是
Wha-- Oh my god, no. No. Ugh.
-别这样 -你写什么呢
- No. Dude-- - What are you writing in here?
帕蒂
永远在一起
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
他性骚扰过儿童
He's a child molester!
也就是说我真的有机会
Which means I might actually have a shot.
天呐 他的电♥话♥
Oh, my god. He's calling.
你好 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
我们有点麻烦
We're in a pinch!
还有另外一个目击者 酒水杂货的收银员
There is another witness, the clerk at the Booze and Stuff.
他说看见你先动手的
He says he saw you hit first.
-我们该怎么办 -我们得编个新故事
- What do we do? - We need to create a new narrative.
把你变成弱势的一方 你现在忙吗
Turn you into the damsel in distress. Are you busy right now?
我很闲 我就在附近 什么事都没有
No, I'm totally free, I'm around. I'm not doing anything at all.
一起 你想来接 接我一起去
Together? Do you wanna pick-- Come get me and we go together?
帕蒂
帕蒂
永远在一起
好 一会见
Okay, great. I'll see you soon.
你得走了 鲍勃要对我进行大改造
You gotta go. Bob is giving me a makeover.
他现在要过来了
He's coming over now.
帕蒂的听证会就像第一次参加选美比赛一样
Patty's hearing would be like her very first pageant.
也就是说 颜值就是一切
Which meant appearances would be everything.
我们要是把你装成受害者
If we're gonna make you out to be the victim,
你要看起来像
you need to look the part.
在某种意义上 美丽的人
In a sense, beautiful,
别人是不忍♥心对她挥拳头的
like someone who would never throw a punch.
白色
White?
不会显得我很胖吗
Won't it make me look fat?
相信我 这是我的工作
Trust me, this is what I do.
怎么样
How do I look?
需要一条珍珠项链
Like you need a pearl necklace.
现在你看起来像赢家了
Now, you look like a winner.
但是光有外表还不够
But looks weren't enough.
她要感觉起来也像
She needed to feel like one, too.
你偷了帕蒂的日记
You stole Patty's journal?
-疯了吧 -你不懂
- That's crazy. - You don't understand,
她对他着了迷了
she's obsessed with him.
天呐 她动了心了 这很正常
God, she has a crush. It's normal.
你对帕蒂也很着迷 已经好几年了
You're obsessed with Patty. You have been for years.
我没有
I am not.
我们是好朋友
We're best friends,
就像《梦幻天堂》那样
like in Heavenly Creatures.
她开心的时候朋友也会替她开心
A friend would just be happy she's happy.
你在嫉妒
You're jealous.
快把薯片放下 安吉
Lay off the chips, Ange.
热量太高了 即使是对你
That's a lot of swallowing, even for you.
这是什么
What are those?
巧克力棒 我妻子在慈善义卖♥♥
Oh, chocolate bars. My wife's selling them for charity.
我来帮忙吧
Let me help.
你对我这么好
You've been so good to me,
我也想做点什么帮帮你或你的家人
I would love to do something nice for you and your family.
去他妈的家庭
Screw his family,
我们俩是绝配 就连衣服都很搭
we were perfect together. Even our clothes matched.
我不会吃掉的 我发誓
I won't eat them, I swear.
留着作证的时候再发誓吧
No, save that for your testimony.
-我们明天开始研究那个 -我今晚就有空
- We start work on that tomorrow. - I'm free tonight.
我不行
Ah, I can't.
老婆办了个慈善晚宴
Wife's throwing a charity gala.
了解了解凯瑟琳大帝 埃及艳后
Start reading about Catherine the Great, Cleopatra,
任何用美色谋取权利的人
anyone who uses their beauty for power.
证词不仅仅与事实相关
This testimony, it's not just about facts,
也是引诱
it's a seduction.
我清楚鲍勃什么意思
I got Bob's message loud and clear.
埃及艳后勾引了很多老男人
Cleopatra had seduced some much older man,
但是我更喜欢更现代的榜样
but I preferred a more contemporary role model.
德鲁·巴里莫尔饰演的艾米·费舍尔
Drew Barrymore as Amy Fisher,
美国历史上最会勾引人的女人
the greatest seductress in American history.
我问我的律师能不能跟你夫妻探视 然后他说
I asked my lawyer if I could get you conjugal visits and he said,
去结婚 这是唯一的办法
"Get married, it's the only way."
我说 绝对不行 你是创造奇迹的人
And I said, "No way, you're a miracle worker."
要是鲍勃想让我勾引他
If Bob wanted me to seduce him,
我要练练手
I needed practice.
既然店员成了绊脚石
And if the clerk was a problem,
可以来个一石二鸟
I could kill two birds with one stone.
艾米没有立刻就从了乔伊·布塔福科
Amy didn't give it up to Joey Buttafuco right away.
等等 还不行
Wait, not yet.
什么时候
When?
我不知道 得去看看行程表
I don't know, I have to check my schedule.
我可能要进监狱了
I might be going to jail.
你不想让我进监狱 对吧
You don't want me to go to jail, do you?
欢迎来到直肠癌慈善晚宴
Welcome to the gala for anal cancer.
欢迎来到直肠癌慈善晚宴
Welcome to the gala for anal cancer.
你直接说感谢光临就行了
Or you could just say, "Thank you for coming."
你就站在那
You could just stand there and
穿着那件我选的裙子 乖乖的站在那
look pretty in that dress that I picked out for you.
抱歉我迟到了 我刚有个约会
Sorry I'm late. I had a date.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表