剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
大家都知道 4级暴风雨就要来了
As you know, there's a Category 4 storm on the way,
所以今天我们提前放学
so we will be having an early dismissal today.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我想相信克里斯蒂安
I wanted to believe Christian.
相信我是有魔力的 有力量的
That I was magical, powerful.
但为什么我必须
But then why did I have to apologize
当着全校同学的面道歉
in front of the whole school?
我才是受害者 迪克西·辛克莱不是
I was the victim, not Dixie Sinclair.
谢谢你能来 我妈妈得上班
Thanks for coming. My mom had to work.
我永远支持你
I've always got your back,
也就是为什么我们得谈谈克里斯蒂安的事
which is why we should talk about Christian.
我昨晚听到一件关于他的怪事
I heard a weird thing about him last night.
帕蒂·布拉黛尔 请上台
Patty Bladell, join us, please.
一会儿告诉我
Tell me later.
如果凯蒂真的存在
If Kitty was real,
现在就是我最需要她的时候
I needed her now more than ever.
帕蒂·布拉黛尔
Patty Bladell.
霸凌已经成为我们学校的祸根
Bullying has become the scourge of our school.
有些同学
Some of our students have learned
尝到了打架的严重后果
the dire consequences of fighting.
有一位同学体会最深
One, obviously more than the other.
现在我向大家介绍优秀的...
And now I give you the amazing...
迪克西·辛克莱
Dixie Sinclair.
我不敢相信人们在为迪克西欢呼
I couldn't believe people were cheering for Dixie.
连校长都站在她那边
Even the principal was taking sides.
我曾经读到过
I once read
弱者永远无法宽恕...
that the weak can never forgive...
因为宽恕是强者的特质
because forgiveness is only for the strong.
作为受害者...
As the victim...
我们爱你 迪克西
We love you, Dixie!
我没事儿
It's okay.
作为受害者...
As the victim...
受害者 迪克西才不是受害者
Victim? Dixie wasn't a victim.
在这场悲剧中
of this tragedy...
我胖的时候她还嘲笑过我
She made fun of me when I was fat.
她还撒谎说遭到过骚扰
She lied about being molested.
她一直都是个满嘴谎话的婊♥子♥
She was always a lying bitch.
现在是坐轮椅的婊♥子♥
Just now she was a bitch on wheels.
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果她现在也是在说谎呢
What if she was lying right now?
如果这就是她为什么没起诉
What if that was why she didn't press charges
还不让任何人探望她的原因呢
and wouldn't let anyone come see her?
有没有可能这一切都是她编的
Could she be making it all up?
颈托 轮椅
The neck brace, the wheelchair,
心灵的改变
the change of heart?
只有这样才说的通
It was the only thing that made sense.
我不敢相信所有人都被骗了
I couldn't believe everyone fell for it.
看看你的内心
Look inside yourself...
迪克西·辛克莱不是受害者 好吗
Dixie Sinclair is not the victim here. Okay?
我才是 当我因为胖而遭到霸凌的时候
I am. When I was bullied for being fat,
有人向我道过歉吗
did anyone apologize to me?
没有
No.
除非受害者漂亮 有钱 或是与众不同
Because nobody cares about bullying.
否则没有人在乎
Not unless you're pretty or rich or special.
但如果受害者很胖 丑陋 或者不酷
But if you're fat or ugly or just uncool...
你们就会让这些人继续受罪
you just let them suffer.
受罪好多年 就像我一样
For years, just like I did.
迪克西·辛克莱就是个烂人
Dixie Sinclair is full of shit.
这个小镇的所有人都是烂人 你们都很虚伪
Just like everyone else in this town. You're all fakes.
而迪克西就是其中最大的伪君子
And Dixie is the biggest fake of all!
你要为你说的话付出代价
You're gonna pay for that!
-妈妈 -我的孩子
- Mama! - My baby!
天啊 她说的是实话
Oh, my God. She was telling the truth,
那我刚刚让情况变得更糟糕了
which meant I had just made things so much worse.
天啊 看看她
Oh, my God, look at her!
看来凯蒂真的存在...
Kitty was real all right...
我彻底被她利用了
and she completely fucked me over.
我真的吓坏了
I was totally freaked out.
我知道只能做一件事了
I knew there was only one thing left to do.
你怎么能这么做 疯了吗
How could you? Are you insane?
不是我做的 是我的恶魔做的
It wasn't me. It was my demon.
-对不起 -我跟你说 我被附身了
- I'm sorry. - I'm telling you, I'm possessed.
迈克牧师说我身边的人会受伤
Pastor Mike said people around me were going to get hurt,
现在真的应验了
and now it's happening.
我需要驱魔
I need an exorcism.
你不需要驱魔 你需要心理医生
You don't need an exorcism. You need therapy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
刚才是我见过的
That was, like,
一个人对别人做的最糟糕的事了
the worst thing I ever saw anyone do to anyone, ever.
听到了吗 我要打电♥话♥给麦克牧师
See? I'm calling Pastor Mike.
希望他能联♥系♥到施瓦兹神父
Hopefully he can get a hold of Father Schwartz
然后我们就可以进行驱魔了
and we can do the exorcism.
抱歉 她刚才说"驱魔"和"施瓦兹神父"
I'm sorry, did she say "Exorcism" And "Father Schwartz"?
给他讲讲 然后在科学实验室和我见面
Explain it to him and then meet me in the science lab.
那是学校最偏的教室了
It's the most remote classroom in school.
我不相信有魔鬼 但我相信帕蒂
I didn't believe in demons, but I did believe in Patty.
如果这是她地区赛前必须经历的一道坎
So if this is what it took to get her over the hump to regionals,
那我愿意试试看
I was willing to play along.
我们可以清空一个实验桌 让帕蒂躺上去
We could clear one of the lab tables and have Patty lay on it.
她需要躺下吗
Does she need to lay down?
坐着能驱魔吗
Can a person have an exorcism sitting up?
这可能是个坏主意
Maybe this is a bad idea.
帕蒂 我爸刚刚打给我
Patty, my dad called me.
说他要来这驱魔
Said he's coming here to do an exorcism?
-这太疯狂了 -是啊 听你男朋友的话
- That's crazy. - Exactly. Listen to your boyfriend.
这个恶魔是我们的 你不能摆脱它
This demon is our thing. You can't get rid of it.
我又想了想 还是别听他的了
On second thought, don't.
我以为你会完全接受自己
I thought you were going to embrace yourself fully.
这样你就可以像我爱你一样爱自己
So you could love yourself like I love you.
-我想把恶魔赶出去 -不行
- I want it out. - No.
-你不能 -为什么你控制欲这么强
- You can't. - Why are you being so controlling?
我害怕一旦你摆脱了凯蒂
I'm scared if you get rid of Kitty...
你也会甩了我
you'll get rid of me, too.
-迈克牧师 -是 我正在赶来
- Pastor Mike. - Yeah, I'm on my way,
但暴风雨快来了 施瓦兹神父可能赶不过来
but the storm may keep Father Schwartz from getting there.
-那谁来给我驱魔 -我
- Well, then who will do my exorcism? - I will.
但你没有驱过魔 我不想要新手驱魔师
But you've never done one before. I don't want a rookie exorcist.
别担心 信仰能够战胜所有恶魔
Don't worry. Faith can overcome any demon,
无论它多强大
no matter how strong.
天啊
Oh, God!
-爸爸 -迈克牧师
- Dad! - Pastor Mike.
麦克牧师
Pastor Mike!
赶紧走 打给你妈 确保你♥爸♥爸没事
You gotta go. Call your mom, make sure your dad's okay.
我想和帕蒂待在一起
I want to stay with Patty.
为什么 事故是我的错
Why? The accident was my fault.
是我的恶魔不想被驱逐
My demon is trying to keep itself from being exorcised.
是因为那场风暴 路太滑了
It's the storm. The roads are slick.
克里斯蒂安 快去照顾你的家人吧
Christian, please, go take care of your family.
我去也帮不上什么忙
It's not like there's anything I can do about it.
克里斯蒂安 快走
Christian, go!
我要摆脱这个东西
I have to get this thing out of me.
迈克牧师和施瓦兹神父都没有来
Okay? Pastor Mike's not coming and neither is Father Schwartz.
-你必须来做这个 -我 不要
- You have to do it. - Me? No.
诺尼和蔡呢
What about Nonnie or Choi?
-不可能 -别看我
- No way. - Don't look at me.
你肯定看过《驱魔人》 而且我们有谷歌♥
You've seen The Exorcist, right? And we have Google.
帕蒂 这太疯狂了
Patty, this is insane.
我还以为你说过你会支持我的
I thought you said you had my back.
她很绝望
She was desperate,
而且我和帕蒂一起越久
and the longer I stayed with Patty,
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表