剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
而且她的女朋友愿意放弃她独处的时间
and that her girlfriend is willing to give up her alone time
来参与这个鬼东西
to co-sign that bullshit.
也许你应该别多管闲事
Maybe you should just mind your own business.
也许我们应该开始降神会
Maybe we should start the séance?
我们今晚聚集在一起
We've gathered tonight to find out
想知道帕蒂·布拉黛尔是否被魔鬼附体了
if Patty Bladell is inhabited by a demon.
是吗
Is she?
我不知道他在和谁说话
I didn't know who he was talking to
或者甚至说他们会怎么回话
or how they would even talk back.
有
Yes?
迪伊推了它
Dee pushed it.
这是圣灵在给你答案 魔鬼女孩
That's the spirits giving you their answer, demon girl.
谜团已揭开
Mystery solved.
走吗 我们仍然可以去咕噜派对玩宾果游戏
You ready to go? We can still make bingo at Purr Party.
别废话了
Cut the shit.
这很严肃
This is serious.
现在有圣灵在场吗
Are there any spirits present?
它不可能再发生
It couldn't happen again.
有
Yes.
是我未出生的妹妹吗
Is this my unborn sister?
不
No.
那是谁呢
Then who is it?
H
H...
I
I...
F
F...
A
A...
T
T...
T
T...
Y
Y.
嗨 胖子
"Hi, Fatty?"
这是谁
Who is this?
J
J?
约翰
John?
流浪汉
Homeless guy.
谁是流浪汉约翰
Who's John the homeless guy?
是打坏我下巴的那个人 他是我瘦的原因
It's the guy who broke my jaw. He's the reason I got skinny.
K
K...
I
I...
L
L...
L
L...
E
E...
R
R?
那他为什么称你为杀手
Then why is he calling you a killer?
因为
Because...
我
I...
杀了他
Killed him?
我没有 我只是希望他会死
I didn't. I just wished he was dead.
然后他心脏病发作死了
And then he had a heart attack and died.
你肯定有魔鬼
You definitely have a demon.
是
Yes?
降神会结束了
Okay, séance over.
太好了
Yes!
不要害怕
Don't freak out.
你说的容易 你没有被魔鬼附体
Easy for you to say. You don't have a demon.
我有些地方很不对劲
There's something seriously wrong with me.
如果你认为你不对的一切
What if everything you think is wrong with you
实际上是对的怎么办
is actually right?
我爱你
Look, I love you.
真的
I do.
所有愤怒 能量和怒火
All that rage and power and fire.
太奇妙了
It's amazing.
如果你内心的这个东西是所有这些的来源怎么办
And what if this thing inside you is the source of all of that?
如果是它让你成为了你自己呢
What if it makes you who you are?
不要摆脱它
Don't get rid of it.
接受它
Embrace it.
但我会因此忍♥不住做坏事
But it makes me do terrible things,
愤怒地想杀死那个流浪汉
like rage-kill a homeless guy,
或是将迪克西抛下维恩移♥动♥餐车
or throw Dixie off the Ween-Mobile.
那是因为你还没学会控制
That's because you haven't learned to control it.
当你控制住恶魔
I bet if you did,
就能利用这恶魔的力量
you could make it work for you.
怎么利用
For me? How?
你想报复那几个人♥渣♥
You want revenge on your bullies?
赢得地区选美小姐
You wanna win regionals?
美国小姐
Miss American Lady?
利用这个来自地狱
Who better to help you than
充满怒火的恶魔是最佳选择
a pissed off spirit from beyond the grave?
好吧 假如
Okay, if there is...
有那么0.01%的概率
...even a .01% chance
能成功
that this could work,
不尝试一下岂不是傻子
I'd be a moron not to at least try.
我就是这个意思
This is what I'm saying.
我都不知道从哪开始
I wouldn't even know where to begin.
什么 你用谷歌♥搜索"如何控制恶魔"
What? Do you just Google, "How do you control a demon?"
妈呀还真能搜到
Shut up! This is a thing?
首先要知道恶魔的名字
It says we need to find out its name.
可以用灵应牌问问
We could ask the spirit board.
别扯了
No way.
只要提供名字就能让我控制利用
No demon worth their horns is gonna give up their name
有点脑子的恶魔都不会上当吧
if they know it will give me control over them.
如果真是我死去的双胞胎妹妹
If the demon really is my twin sister,
也许可以找老妈帮忙
maybe my mom can help.
她梦到了我们两个 也许知道她的名字
She had a dream about twins. Maybe it had a name...
鲍勃·巴纳德错了 我天生就是钢铁直男
Bob Barnard was wrong. I didn't have a gay bone in my body.
谁要柠檬茶
Lemon zest tea, anyone?
不用了 谢谢
No, we're fine, thank you.
我愿赴汤蹈火拯救我的婚姻
I was willing to do whatever it took to make my marriage work,
甚至是面对这样尴尬的局面
including facing this awkward situation.
迈克牧师 请不要介意
Pastor Mike, I do hope that there are no hard feelings
早些和帕蒂见面时发生的事
about our meeting this morning with Patty.
事已至此自不会挂怀
Well, I wish the outcome had been different,
我很欣赏你能
but I respect that you are here
尝试驱除自己体内的恶魔
trying to exorcise your own demons.
我们来练习下角色扮演吧
We thought we'd do a role-playing exercise
帮助你们互相理解彼此的观点
to help you understand each other's point of view.
科拉莉 你来扮演鲍勃
Coralee, you play Bob, okay?
好好揣测他的想法
And really get inside his head, okay?
试着用他的话解释
And try to express his reasons
为什么与你产生隔阂
for going outside your marriage.
好的
Okay, okay.
科拉莉 你挑了我
Coralee, everything that you found
这么多的毛病 你应该支持才对
annoying about me, she supported.
选美大赛 弄头发 化妆
Like pageants and hair and makeup,
-还有我的化妆盒 -我哪有这么走路
- and my caboodle. - I don't walk like that.
我的手也没像那样扭曲
And I don't do that fruity thing with my hand.
鲍勃 现在是倾听的时候
Bob, this is about listening to what she is saying.
你们两个需要倾听再发表意见
You two need to listen and express how you feel.
你刚才说的话让我觉得
You say X, it makes me feel Y.
当你说我是同性恋时
When you say I'm gay,
我觉得是你瞎了 很明显我不是
I feel like you don't see I'm not gay.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
清算我的积蓄
Counting my savings.
你的18岁生日要到了
Your 18th birthday is coming up,
我想为你准备点特别的
and I wanna plan something special.
其实我本来得跟别人一起过这个生日 真奇怪
Super weird that I almost shared a birthday.
对啊
Yeah.
还记得那个梦吗 你怀着双胞胎的梦
You know that dream you had, that you were pregnant with twins?
你有没有为双胞胎取过名字
Do you remember if you picked out names?
不记得了 怎么了
I don't remember. Why?
没什么
I don't know.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表