剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
我听过不少女孩子
I've heard stories of girls
健康快乐成长的故事
who grow up happy and well adjusted...
她们饮食健康 身材姣好
...with a healthy relationship to food and their bodies.
那些贱♥人♥都去死吧
Screw those bitches!
我八岁的时候就开始了第一次减肥
I went on my first diet at just eight years old.
从我开始记事开始 我就一直很饿
For as long as I can remember, I've been hungry.
真的是永不满足
Insatiable, really.
我的青少年时期都在憎恨自己的身体
I spent my entire adolescence hating my body,
让我成为了欺凌和残酷玩笑的目标
the target of bullying and cruel jokes.
所以 当我的同学们在失去他们的童贞时
So, while my classmates were out losing their virginity,
我在家里填补另一道欲壑
I was at home, stuffing another hole,
胡吃海喝
binging my brains out
并把德鲁·巴里莫尔的电影全看一遍
and watching every Drew Barrymore movie ever made.
跟我唯一的朋友诺尼一起
With Nonnie, my only friend.
但是如果你觉得同情我 还是别了吧
But if you're thinking of feeling bad for me, don't.
我现在明白了
I know now.
是让我痛苦的那么些年
All of those years I spent feeling miserable,
造就了现在的我
they made me who I am.
所以当我遇见鲍勃·阿姆斯特朗时 早已做好准备
So I would be ready when I met Bob Armstrong.
-你好 鲍勃 -他是我的命中男神
- Hi, Bob. - He was my destiny.
我从来不信命
I never much believed in destiny.
我主宰我自己的命运
I was the master of my own fate.
我拥有一家蒸蒸日上的律所
I had a booming law practice,
一个足以匹敌安迪·科恩的衣柜
a wardrobe to rival Andy Cohen's,
一个完美上镜的家庭
a picture-perfect family.
圣诞快乐
布雷克 鲍勃 科拉莉 凯特
但我最主要的工作
But my greatest joy
是兼♥职♥做选美教练
was the time I spent moonlighting as a pageant coach.
谁能想到
Who would have thought
在教会演出的《窈窕淑女》中扮演亨利·希金斯
playing Henry Higgins in a church production of My Fair Lady
会让我找到我的真正使命
would have shown me my true calling?
帮助年轻的女性成为最好的自己
Helping young ladies become their very best selves.
但那样不够
But that wasn't enough.
我对胜利的渴望永不满足
I had an insatiable need to win
而迪克西·辛克莱能一路过关斩将
and Dixie Sinclair could go all the way.
但是只有一个问题
There was just one problem,
她的个性
her personality.
我们考虑过你说的话
So, we've been thinking about what you said.
关于我的面试
About my interview.
没错 中立话题 不谈政♥治♥
Yes, neutral topics, no politics.
中立赢不了
Neutral won't win.
我们好好争辩了一番
We came up with a great argument
不得让女同进女厕所
about keeping trannies out of the ladies room.
你不能说"女同"
You can't stay "Trannies."
你不能说"女同"
You can't stay "Trannies."
-太恐同了 -我们没有
- It's homophobic. - We're not!
我们希望恐同者滚出我们国家
We wanna keep the homophobes out of our country.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不想再被食物支配了
I was tired of making food my higher power,
我想掌权
I wanted to be in control.
我用果蔬减肥 计算步数
I went on a cleanse, started counting my steps.
绕场跑 你们迟到了
Take a lap, you're late.
培根的味道
Smells like bacon.
别管她们
Just ignore 'em.
你没事吧 你上次吃东西是什么时候
Are you okay? When was the last time you ate?
上...周二
Last... Tuesday.
我曾经很讨厌我自己
I was used to feeling bad about myself.
高中是一场噩梦
High school was a nightmare.
但是布瑞克·阿姆斯特朗
But Brick Armstrong...
就像是美梦成真
was like a dream come true.
只有一个人
There was only one person
比迪克西的母亲 瑞吉娜还要算噩梦
who was a bigger nightmare than Dixie's mom, Regina.
希望祝你们都好运
Hey! I wanted to wish y'all luck.
鲍勃·巴格奥博纳·巴纳德
Bob Bag-o-Boners Barnard.
他是地检 我工作上的对手
He was the DA, my nemesis in work,
也是我的一生之敌
and he was my nemesis in life.
完美的发型
With his perfect hair and
完美的微笑和完美的小胡子
his perfect smile and his perfect beard.
鲍勃
Bob.
祝你和玛格诺莉娅也好运
Good luck to you and Magnolia, too.
他的女儿玛格诺莉娅赢下了佐治亚州所有选美比赛
His daughter, Magnolia, had won every pageant in Georgia.
我太想摘下她的皇冠
I was dying to dethrone her.
没有家庭该因为家庭负担不起医保
No family should live in fear of their child getting sick
而惧怕自己的孩子会不会生病
because they can't afford health care.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪克西和玛格诺莉娅不相上下 都取决于面试了
Dixie and Magnolia were tied. It all came down to the interview.
迪克西·辛克莱
Dixie Sinclair.
你对ISIS[音近"冰"]有什么想法
What are your thoughts about ISIS?
争执问题
A political question.
我祈祷迪克西会听从我的话
I prayed that Dixie would follow my guidance.
冰 意大利冰淇淋吗
Ices? Like Italian ices?
我很喜欢 我最喜欢橘子味
I love 'em. Orange is my favorite.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是命运另有安排
But fate had other plans.
我感觉自己像个跟踪狂
I feel like a stalker.
布瑞克每晚会来这里
The fact that Brick comes here
买♥♥啤酒 然后我们又正好来这里
for beer every night and we happen to be here
完全是巧合
is pure coincidence.
天啊 他来了 拜托
Oh, my God, he's here. Come on.
上
Let's go.
布瑞克 布瑞克·阿姆斯特朗
Brick. Brick Armstrong?
你是一起上体育课的 你感觉好点了吗
You're the one from my gym class. You feeling better?
好多了
Er, yeah.
帕蒂想约你去喝咖啡
Patty wants to ask you for coffee,
谢谢你之前帮她
to say thanks for earlier.
像约个会
You know, like a date.
天哪 就因为我之前对你好 你就以为...
God, you thought that just 'cause I was nice to you, that...
我先走了
I gotta go.
我当时很崩溃 但我必须勇敢
I was crushed, but I had to keep a brave face.
这都怪你
This is your fault!
你想遮掩她的光芒
For trying to dim her light.
你得退钱给我 否则我就
I want my money back, or else.
否则怎样 结束了 瑞吉娜
Or else what? It's over, Regina.
我要求重新比
I demand a rematch!
迪克西刚才心神不宁 都是因为他
Dixie was disturbed, because of him.
他摸了她的胸部
He touched her hoo-hoo!
什么 我没有
What? No, no!
她在撒谎
She's lying!
就这样结束了
And that was it.
我被指控猥亵 还说受害者在信口雌黄
I was an accused molester saying the victim made it up,
这甚至还不如我真的猥亵了她
which was almost as bad as if I'd actually done it.
那简直是我人生最糟糕的一刻
It was the single worst moment of my life.
我当时觉得那是我人生最糟糕的一刻
I thought it was the worst moment of my life.
但是回想起来 那简直是最精彩的一刻
But looking back, it was one of the best.
因为那一刻让我认识了一位
'Cause it brought me to the man who put me on the path
帮助我成为全国选美冠军的人
to becoming the most famous beauty queen in the country.
你有五块钱吗
Hey, you got five bucks?
不如把你那块巧克力给我吧
How about that candy bar?
反正你也不需要 肥妞
It's not like you need it, fatty.
我能说什么 这整个故事都很扯...
What can I say? This story is full of some crazy--
瑞吉娜从未正式起诉
Regina never formally pressed charges,
因为整件事都是她编造的
because she made the whole thing up,
但她还是毁了我的名声
but she still ruined my reputation.
三个月过去了
Three months later, I still
我还是拿不到任何指导邀请 也没有案子
couldn't get a single coaching gig, or legal case.
-别跟他对视 -我觉得很空虚
- Don't look him in the eye. - I felt empty
这时我还迎来了我爸的一通说教
and the last thing I needed was a pep talk from my dad.
你当初那么有潜力 鲍勃
You had so much potential, Bob.
全班第一名毕业
Graduated top of the class.
是佐治亚洲最优秀的诉讼律师
Best damn litigator in all of Georgia.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表