剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
因为第一晚回到这熟悉又陌生的床上吗
First night at home in a new old bed?
不是 我在想洛克西的事
No. I was thinking about Roxy.
在想她 想她什么事
You were? What about her?
我好难过她一直都没有爸爸的陪伴
I feel bad that she's spent all this time with no father.
我觉得你应该跟她谈一谈 消除误会
I think you need to reach out. Clear the air.
我们应该一起去跟她谈
We should go talk to her together.
感谢老天你没事
Well, thank God you're all right.
我以为你横死在阴沟里了
I thought you were dead in a ditch.
这很怪 你的语气像妈妈
Okay, weird. You sound like Mom.
抱歉 我在开车兜风
Sorry, I was out driving around.
整整一晚上
All night?
科拉莉想离婚
Coralee wants a divorce.
你们谈谈吧
I'll let you guys... talk.
谢谢亲爱的
Yeah. Thank you, darling.
来坐下
Hey, come on, have a seat.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's going on? What happened?
事情很糟糕 她非常愤怒
It was... It was horrible. She's furious.
她觉得我们的婚姻就是一个骗局
She thinks our whole marriage was a sham.
从好的方面来看
Well... on the bright side,
至少我们能没有罪恶感地在一起了
at least we can be together now without any guilt.
我不想离婚
Except, I don't want a divorce.
你
You...
你在说什么
So, what are you saying?
你想跟她复合吗
You wanna get back with her?
不是 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I'm saying.
真的吗 因为坦白讲鲍勃
Really? Because honestly, Bob,
你这话跟向前看完全是相反的意思
it sounds like the opposite of moving forward.
我就是觉得也许有一个方法
I just thought maybe there was a way that everything
能把所有事情解决好
could work out somehow.
你认为 怎么解决
You did, how?
你觉得会有一个共同监护协议之类的吗
You think it's gonna be some kind of shared custody agreement?
-一周跟我 一周跟她 -我不知道
- A week with me, a week with her? - I don't know.
-你在否认 鲍勃 -否认什么
- No, you're in denial, Bob. - Of what?
现实
Of reality.
你
You...
你应该开始哀悼你失去的旧生活
You need to start grieving the loss of your old life.
也许我应该哀悼
Maybe I did need to grieve.
我感觉我的一部分已经死了
I did feel like a part of me had died...
被我的前门徒帕蒂·布拉黛尔谋杀了
murdered by the hands of my former protégé, Patty Bladell.
我和布瑞克这周每天跑两次
Brick and I had been doing two-a-days all week,
我已经感觉变强壮了
and I was already feeling stronger.
停 我要停一下 对不起我需要休息
Okay, stop. I gotta stop. Sorry, I need a break.
-把它喝了 -这里面有啥
- Drink this. - What's in it anyway?
青柠汁 辣椒粉 枫糖浆 生鸡蛋
Uh, lime juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup, raw egg,
-都是 -对不起我不该问
- All-Bran... - Sorry I asked.
这是克里斯蒂安的车吗
Is that Christian's car?
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
没有 我只是停在这发个短♥信♥
No, I just pulled over to send a text.
刚巧在我跑步的街上
You just happened to be on the street where I'm running.
也可以是你刚巧在我停车的街上跑步啊
Or you just happened to be on the street where I'm parked.
-这可能是命运 -我不信命
- Maybe it's fate. - I don't believe in fate.
-到底怎么了 -克里斯蒂安跟踪我
- What the hell's going on? - Christian's stalking me.
冷静点 香草冰
Whoa, easy, Vanilla Ice.
赶快滚出去 否则我要报♥警♥了
Get the hell out of here or I'm calling the cops!
-报♥警♥ 是你袭击我 -是
- The cops? You attacked me. - Yeah.
你要是再敢靠近帕蒂就不只是袭击你了
And it'll be a lot worse if you come near Patty again.
所以滚回你的车开远远的 再别回来
So get in your car, drive away, and don't come back!
好好 我走
Okay, okay. I'll go.
-你还好吗 -现在还好
- You okay? - Yeah. Yeah, now.
-我们应该报♥警♥ -不 不不不
- We should call the cops. - No. No, no, no.
他说得对 是你先袭击他的
I mean, he's right, you attacked him first.
而且我觉得他已经听明白了
Besides, I think he got the message.
你妈妈出城了 如果他再出现给我打电♥话♥
Your mom's out of town, so if he shows up again, call me.
我们还要跑一英里 来吧
We got another mile, so, let's go.
所以这意味着你是我亲生父亲
So, does this mean you're my real dad?
斯黛拉·罗斯说我的亲生父亲已经死了
Stella Rose said my real dad died.
她撒谎了 因为是我让她这么做的
Well, she lied, because I asked her to.
比起说实话 我更担心我的形象受损
I was more worried about my image than telling the truth.
那你现在为什么改变主意
Why change your mind now?
他是同性恋
He's gay.
-我不太明白 -我最近出柜了
- I don't understand what that... - Look, I recently came out.
现在 我在尝试
And now, I'm trying to live
过一种更诚实 更开放的生活
a more honest and open life about everything.
我意识到我在戴上面具时
And I realize I did a lot of damage
造成了很多伤害
when I was pretending to be someone I wasn't.
现在我真的想对我的两个女儿
And now I truly am trying to make amends,
作出一些弥补
to both of my daughters.
而且我也真的很想认识我的姐姐
And I'd really love to get to know my sister.
-所以你这么做是为了你自己 -什么 不是
- So you're doing this for you. - What? No.
不 我们这么做是为了我们 为了我们的家庭
No, we're doing this for us. For our family.
你们不是我的家人 我没有家人
You're not my family. I don't have a family.
我从一个寄宿家庭到另一个寄宿家庭
I went from foster home to foster home,
不知道我属于哪里只想过平静的生活
just trying to get by with no idea where I belonged.
你 你们抛弃了我
You... You abandoned me.
而且这是我第一次听到你的消息
And this is the first time I've heard from you,
所以帮我个忙 不要再让我听到你的消息了
so do me a favor, and let it be the last.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
搬家工人今天从科拉莉那里拿了我的东西
The movers picked up my stuff from Coralee's today.
我把大部分都存起来了
I, uh-- I put most of it in storage,
但还有几个箱子我...
but there are a few boxes I...
我想再看看
I wanted to go through.
听着
Look...
如果你想回去
If you wanna go back...
我不想
I don't.
我需要像你说的的那样继续向前
I need to move forward, like you said.
我只是觉得很内疚
I just feel guilty.
布瑞克说得对 我们破坏了两个家庭
Brick was right, we broke up two families.
你已经尽了你最大的努力
You did the best you could...
来保护你的家庭 我们都是
to protect your family. We both did.
我今天见洛克西了
I saw Roxy today.
怎么样
And how did that go?
不太好
Didn't go well.
看看我们 我们应该开心的
Oh, look at us. We're supposed to be happy.
同性恋[愉快的]
Gay!
好吧
Okay.
我们应该摆脱这种坏情绪
We need to shake off this bad mood.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
终于把"巴纳斯特朗"这个标签
Feels so good to finally introduce
介绍给了全世界 这感觉真好
hashtag "BarnStrong" To the world.
舔它
Lick it.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
抱歉 我是和别人一起来的
Oh, um, I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm-- I'm with someone.
我觉得这不是我的圈子
I don't-- I don't think this is my scene.
拜托 鲍勃 放松 让你的彩虹旗飘摇吧
Oh, come on, Bob, loosen up. Let your rainbow flag fly.
我不太确定那些是我的颜色
I'm not sure those are my colors.
伙计们 我
Guys, I'm...
这不是...这件衣服只能干洗
This isn't... This is dry clean only!
没错老爸 脱掉吧
Yeah, Daddy, take it off!
全脱掉
Take it all off!
那不是我...本意
That's not what... I mean...
*不要停止做♥爱♥*
*Don't stop making love*
*不要停止做♥爱♥*
*Don't stop making love*
*不要停止做♥爱♥*
*Don't stop making love*
*不要停止做♥爱♥*
*Don't stop making love*
这只是一个地方的一个晚上 你不能仅凭此判断
It was one place on one night. You can't judge it just by that.
我跟你说过 我和你不一样
I told you, I am not like you.
-那些不是我的同类 -但我是你的同类
- Those aren't my people. - But I'm your people.
我们作为同性恋伴侣还有很多其他的事情可以做
Look, there's plenty of other things we can do as a gay couple
没有狂野男孩和闪光灯
that don't involve go-go boys and strobe lights.
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表