剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
听着
Look, hey.
你经历了否认
You've been through denial...
经历了愤怒 你很压抑
you're going through anger, you're depressed.
而这是好的
This is good.
你觉得呢
How do you figure?
因为希望就在眼前 亲爱的
Because, honey, what's next is hope.
原谅我 我不相信
Forgive me if I'm not convinced.
我要去办公室做点工作
I'm going to the office to do some work,
让头脑清醒点
clear my head.
天哪
Oh, God.
床 床 床
Bed, bed, bed, bed, bed, bed, bed, bed!
小虾饺 快回来 我知道往哪闯了 帕蒂·布拉黛尔家
送给帕蒂
Something for Patty.
好
Okay.
亲爱的帕蒂
"Dear Patty.
我爱你
I love you.
我看见了真实的你
I see the real you,
我不会放弃你的
and I'm never letting you go.
爱你的克里斯蒂安
Love, Christian."
小克里斯蒂安 你可不是什么大文豪
Okay, well, wordsmith you ain't, young Christian.
让我看看
Let's see.
好
Okay.
WWDBD
Wwdbd?
嗯
Well...
科拉莉 你 你在这里干什么
Coralee, what...? What are you doing here?
我收到一条短♥信♥说有要紧事
I got a text message that there was an emergency.
-不是我发的 -是我发的
- I didn't send it. - I did.
我洗碗时你把手♥机♥落下了
You left your phone while I was doing the dishes.
你们真是一副幸福家庭的模样
Well, aren't you two just a picture of domestic bliss.
-我们需要调节 -那你应该叫我的律师来
- We need a mediation. - Then you should have called my attorney.
我不是说法律上的调节 是私下的调解
I don't mean a legal mediation, I mean a personal one.
总能解决的 总有办法让大家都快乐的
There has to be a way to figure this out, find a way to be happy.
你说得倒轻松
Well, that is easy for you to say.
到头来一切都是你们的
You guys end up with everything,
而我 什么都没有
and I... I get nothing.
我真的什么都没有
I literally get nothing.
鲍勃 房♥子是你的 车子是你的
Okay, Bob, your name is on the house, it is on the car,
银行账户也是你的
it is on the bank accounts.
你要是人不在预售部
I can't even pick up my theater tickets
我连戏票都拿不了
without you being there at will call.
你可以都拿去
So, you can have it all.
-什么 -拿去吧
- What? - Just take it.
房♥子 钱
The house, the money,
想要什么拿去
whatever you want.
我想要你 鲍勃
I want you, Bob.
这才是我想要的
That's what I want.
没有你 这一切都没有意义
None of this means anything if you are not by my side.
科拉莉
Coralee.
我想念我的丈夫
I miss my husband.
我也想念我的妻子
I miss my wife so much.
抱歉 我应该
I'm sorry, I should...
我不应该在这里
I shouldn't be here.
鲍勃 鲍勃 等等
Bob. Bob, wait.
我也爱你
I love you too.
什么
What?
-我爱你们两个 -胡说
- Both of you. - Bullshit!
听着 你难道不能理解
Look, can't you just consider the possibility
我不止爱一个人吗
that I can feel this for more than one person?
没事 没事 我不为难你
It's okay. It's okay. I'm gonna make it easy on you.
事情是我挑起的
I started this...
让我来结束它
and I'm gonna end it.
抱歉 我不是故意
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to…
不
No.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系 什么没关系
It's okay? What's okay?
这个
This.
我以为我会嫉妒的
I thought I'd be jealous.
你是说你不嫉妒
You mean you're not?
不
No, I am.
只是不是
Just not...
不是你想的那种嫉妒
not the way you think.
我想这么干很多年了
I've wanted to do that for years.
我也是
Me too.
那
Well, then...
或许这比我想象的
maybe more is possible...
还有更多可能
than I thought.
这要么是我人生最棒的决定
This was either the best idea
要么是最差的
or the worst idea of my life.
这要么是我人生最棒的决定 要么是最差的
This was either the best idea or the worst idea of my life.
我整晚跟着洛克西
I had followed Roxy all night.
从巴纳德那里 到裁缝店 到体育馆
From the Barnards, to the tailor, to the gym.
我猜 地区赛就快到了
And I figured this close to regionals,
她肯定一直在里面健身 直到关门
she'd be sweating it out till close.
布瑞克
Brick.
怎么了
What's up?
帕蒂 你在哪
Patty, where are you?
看德鲁·巴里摩尔的队伍很长
The line for Drew Barrymore is huge,
他们说不能给我留座位了
and they're saying I can't save seats.
该死 我都忘了
Shit, I completely forgot.
-她说她忘了 -你在跟谁说话
- She's saying she forgot. - Who are you talking to?
-诺尼也在 -电♥话♥给我
- Nonnie, she's here too. - Give me the phone.
你忘了是什么意思 这可是德鲁·巴里摩尔
What do you mean you forgot? It's Drew Barrymore.
我以为你已经不喜欢她了
I thought you were over her.
我骗你的
I lied.
我们聊过之后我就一直没忘 还有你
I couldn't stop thinking about it after we talked, or you.
我为我说的话道歉 我们能和好吗
I'm sorry for what I said. Can our break be over now?
当然可以 给我留个座位
Totally. Save me a seat.
我想见德鲁 但更想赢下地区赛
I wanted to meet Drew, but I wanted to win regionals more.
你好
Hola.
什么
Wh?
搞什么
What the f...?
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表