剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
Really?
哪七个
Which ones?
我们能不能不要谈这个
Can we drop this?
我要和玛格诺莉娅一起
I'm back together with Magnolia,
如果这件事泄露出去 那就不可能了
and if this gets out, that's ruined.
返校之夜你就待在家里
Well, you're staying home from Back to School night.
我不想让你靠近瑞吉娜·辛克莱
Okay? I don't want you anywhere near Regina Sinclair.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但是瑞吉娜·辛克莱肯定要遭殃了
But Regina Sinclair is going down.
-鲍勃·阿姆斯特朗要遭殃了 -谢谢
- Bob Armstrong is going down. - Thank you.
我试过了 我甚至跟着他到阿♥拉♥巴马
I tried. I even followed him to Alabama.
我只是有点
I just got a little...
被分心了
distracted.
我们得想个新办法
We need a new plan.
我们还要继续假装鲍勃性侵我吗
Are we still trying to take Bob down for fake molesting me?
不 这个比咸面粉小姐的事要早得多
Oh, no. This started long before Miss Salty Grits.
等你长大了我再告诉你
I'll tell you when you're older.
我好迷惑
I'm confused.
我知道 因为你当时还在中国营养不良
I know, baby. It's 'cause you were malnourished in China.
母女选美大赛 需要参赛者
Mother-daughter pageant. Contestants needed.
展现才华 和你的孩子度过美好时光
Show off your talents, spend quality time with your kid.
母女选美大赛
Mother-daughter pageant?
这是个为了科拉莉的新服务组织
It is a kickoff event for
上班族母亲慈善团体的开山之举
Coralee's new service organization, WMBS.
是叫做子♥宫♥[音近]
It's pronounced "Wombs."
全称是上班族妈妈慈善团体
Working Mother's Benevolent Society.
-我是上班族妈妈 -镇上泼妇不算职业
- I'm a working mom. - Town shrew doesn't count.
我卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 全镇的长椅上都是我的照片
I sell real estate. I'm on benches all over town.
我倒是记得我坐你脸上了
I do remember sitting on your face.
我要参加选美大赛 和迪克西一起
I'm doing the pageant. With Dixie.
而且我们会赢
And we're gonna win...
我们没有你拖我们后腿
now that we don't have you holding us back.
再见
Bye.
我真想一拳打在她那张长椅脸上
I want to punch her in her bench face.
别担心 我有妙计
Don't worry, I have a plan.
我把传♥单♥都发完了
I'm all out of flyers.
去跟她聊聊多找些共同点
Go talk to her and find some more common ground.
-鲍勃 -好吧 好吧
- Bob. - Okay. Okay.
你和你♥爸♥爸一起来这里的吗
So ar-are you here with -- with your dad?
什么爸爸
What dad?
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我只是觉得因为你我在一起参加选美大赛
I just figured because you and I are doing the pageant together,
而你妈妈并没有参与其中
that your own mom isn't in the picture.
她有 只是没有参与很多
I mean, she is, but just barely.
我妈妈并不知道我爸爸是谁
Well, my mom doesn't know who my dad is.
她喝断片了怀上了我
I was conceived in a blackout.
酒太烈了
Boilermakers, yay.
不会吧
Oh, no.
-没事 不用替我难过 -埃特·梅
- No, it's okay. Don't feel bad for me. - Etta Mae?
我们不能让瑞吉娜靠近上班族妈妈慈善团体
We can't let Regina anywhere near WMBS.
她是个危险人物
She is dangerous.
没错
Exactly.
我们需要小心谨慎一点
We have got to be careful.
把她排除在外不是一个好的政♥治♥举措
It's not a good political move to shut her out.
至少这样我们就可以收拾瑞吉娜和迪克西了
At least this way we get to kick Regina and Dixie's asses.
我很高兴你回来了
I am so glad you're home.
我已经不记得
I can't remember
你上次来参加返校之夜是什么时候了
the last time you came to Back to School night.
你来吗
-去吧 -什么 去哪儿
- Go. - What? Go?
不 你不能走
No. No go.
不能因为你从来没来过 就让她随心所欲
She can't do whatever she wants 'cause you're never here.
我不想去 好吗
I don't want to. Okay?
他只是想勾搭我
All he ever wants to do is hook up.
玛格诺莉娅·巴纳德
Magnolia Barnard.
而且我们没有在一起的时间
Besides, we never get any time together.
我最喜欢的家庭呀
My favorite family.
我们选美大赛招募的选手怎么样了
How we doing on recruits for the pageant?
棒极了 我们已经有九组母女报名了
Amazing. We have nine mother-daughter teams already.
每个人都很兴奋
Everyone is so excited.
埃特·梅想让我来主持
Etta Mae wants me to MC.
你吗 但是选美大赛是我来负责的
You? But... pageants are my thing.
你们俩为什么不一起合作呢
Well. Why don't the two of you do it together?
我相信鲍勃不会介意和你分享聚光灯的
I'm sure my Bob won't mind sharing the spotlight.
不好意思
Now if you'll excuse me,
我得去把剩下的传♥单♥发出去了
I have to go pass out the rest of these flyers.
我之前收到你的语♥音♥留言
I got your voicemail earlier.
你想和我谈什么
What'd you want to talk to me about?
我需要你作为检察官的专业意见
I need your professional opinion as a DA.
像隔音罩哪样
Cone of silence?
是缄默法则[音似]
It's code.
-是隔音罩 -是缄默法则
- It's cone. - Code.
无所谓 你能替我保密吗
Doesn't matter. Can you keep a secret?
我可能卷入了一个案子
I might be personally involved in a case coming your way,
我想详细了解一下逮捕的流程
but I want complete control over how the arrest goes down.
你能帮我这个忙吗
Any chance you can help me out with that?
我们不应该在这里讨论这个
We shouldn't be talking about this here.
-是吗 -明天来我家一趟吧
- Yeah? - My house tomorrow?
我们还可以顺便想想我们的开场表演
We can also brainstorm ideas for our opening number.
您是位上班族妈妈吗
Are you a working mom?
我想 打扰一下
I am... excuse me.
我想明天去找鲍勃·巴纳德一趟
I am spending the day tomorrow with Bob Barnard.
我们要一起主持选美大赛
We are MCing the pageant together
所以我们得聊一聊表演的事情
and we have to talk about the act.
我对天发誓 鲍勃 如果你让我丢脸
I swear to God, Bob, if you embarrass me--
不会的 你现在应该去吃些午饭
No, you should go grab some lunch.
吃些沙拉之类的健康食品
Something healthy like a salad.
如果你想赢的话你就得和她打成一片
You have to bond with her if you want to win.
你对上班族妈妈慈善团体是认真的吗
Are you serious about WMBS or not?
它读音是子♥宫♥[音近]
It's pronounced "Wombs."
听着 没事的 你不必
Listen, it's okay. You don't have to--
去他的沙拉 还有鲍勃
Screw salads. And Bob.
明天早午餐一起吃垃圾食品吗
Junk food brunch tomorrow?
我一直想吃热狗卷饼
I've had a real hankering for Wiener Taco.
绝对不行 我妈在那里上班
No way, my mom works there.
那更好了 我很想见见她
Well, that's even better. I'd love to meet her.
吃起来像热狗 实际上是卷饼
叛徒
Traitor.
帕蒂 我说的就是你
Patty! Yeah, I'm talking to you.
或者我是不是应该叫你
Or shall I call you
"从前是我女儿的大艺术家“呢
"The Artist Formerly Known As My Daughter"?
我们走吧
We should leave.
我还没买♥♥热狗卷饼呢
Not without my wiener taco.
你想要软的还是硬的
Do you like 'em soft or hard?
你好 我想要四份硬热狗卷饼
Hello. Can I get, um, four hard wieners
和一份炸薯球
and a side order of wet tots, please?
四份硬热狗卷饼 一份炸薯球
Four hards, side of wet.
-好的 -还需要些什么吗
- Okay. - Anything else?
如果你想要从背后捅我一刀的话
We got some sporks back there
我们后面有一些叉勺
if you want to stab me in the back some more.
叉勺不是用来捅人的 是用来舀东西的
Sporks don't stab, they scoop.
好吧 其实不用这么尴尬的
Okay, you know, this doesn't have to be awkward.
请允许我自我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce myself.
我叫科拉莉·阿姆斯特朗 很高兴认识你
My name is Coralee Armstrong, pleasure.
我♥操♥
Well, shit in my mouth.
我就说你看起来很面熟
I knew you looked familiar.
科拉莉·哈金斯
Coralee Huggins.
不好意思 我们认识吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
她就是你的升级版妈妈吗
She's your mom upgrade?
她在我旁边拖车里长大的
She grew up in the trailer next to me.
我不是
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表