剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表
And?
我在学校里也不是总盯着女生看
And it's not like I check out girls in school,
比如在走廊里或者更衣室
like, in the hallway or in the locker room.
无非就是
Except normal,
她的胸是不是比我大之类的
are-her-boobs-bigger-than-mine kinda stuff.
好性感啊
That's so hot.
但我应该不喜欢女孩
I just don't think I'm into girls.
-好 那... -但我觉得我可能喜欢帕蒂
- Okay. So-- - But I do think I might be into Patty.
我的天哪 你肯定很恨我
Oh my God! You must hate me.
恰恰相反
The opposite, actually.
非常相反
Like, a lot the opposite.
这也让我很苦恼
Which sucks for me a little bit.
不敢相信我居然告诉了你
I can't believe I just told you that.
我得走了...
I gotta...
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你看起来不像没事
You don't look fine.
我有事
I'm not fine.
要聊一聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
绝对不要
Definitely not.
我今晚已经说了太多 而你完全是陌生人
I've already overshared tonight. And you're a total stranger.
也就是说你什么都可以跟我说
Which means you can tell me pretty much anything
而且这很安全
and it'll be safe.
总比在厕所里 孤单地躲着强
Beats hiding out in a bathroom... feeling alone.
对不对
Right?
我跟一个喜欢我的男生说
I just told a guy who likes me
我爱上了自己的好朋友
that I'm in love with my best friend.
她知道吗 你的好朋友
Does she know? Your best friend?
你怎么会觉得是个"她"
What makes you think it's a she?
说不好
I don't know.
就是一种感觉
Just a vibe.
不是女孩吗
Is it not a she?
是女孩 但我已经有这种气场了吗
No, it is, but I'm putting out a vibe?
-那你跟你朋友告白了吗 -没有 当然没有
- Have you told your friend how you feel? - No. God, no.
那你们有没有...
Have you guys ever...?
好吧 你的问题很多
Okay, you ask a lot of questions.
我好奇心很强
I'm a very curious person.
听我说
Listen.
我知道我们是陌生人 但如果你想认识我
I know we're strangers, but if you don't wanna be,
可以打给我
you should call me.
你也可以跟你朋友直说
Or you can just tell your friend.
因为如果我是她 我会很愿意的
Because if I was her, I'd be all in.
之前
So...
我撮合你和玛格诺莉娅
about setting you up with Magnolia.
我觉得我不应该那样做
I think maybe I shouldn't have done that.
为什么 你这主意不错
Why? It was a great idea.
我们打算一起去看摔跤集♥会♥ 谢谢你
Going to the wrestling meet together, so, thanks.
她很性感
She's hot.
我能理解为什么她当了选美冠军
I get why she's a beauty queen.
而你没有
But not you.
为什么 因为你觉得她比我好看吗
Why, because you think she's prettier than me?
因为你很摇滚
Because you seem rock n' roll.
选美比赛感觉很 麦克布雷[爵士乐歌♥手]Pageants seem so... Michael Bublé.
摇滚
Rock n' roll?
你多大了 四十吗
Are you, like, forty?
这我可有的说了
Don't even get me started.
AC/DC乐队
AC/DC.
齐柏林飞艇乐队 奥兹
Led Zeppelin. Ozzy?
他们都很老了
They're all, like, old.
现在已经没有真摇滚了 都太假了
There's no real rock anymore, nothing that tells the truth.
好吧 显然这个话题你想过不少
Okay. Clearly this is a subject you've thought a lot about.
我们都有自己的兴趣
We all have our passions.
你的兴趣显然是选美 而我完全不懂
Yours apparently is pageants, which I'll never understand.
我是为了复仇
I do it for revenge.
这就很摇滚了
Oh, that's rock n' roll.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想全神贯注听你说
I wanna give this my full attention.
什么复仇
What revenge?
我以前很胖
I used to be fat.
人们都折磨我
And people tortured me.
我想让那些
And I wanna show everyone
欺负过我的人知道 他们都是输家
who was mean to me that they're all losers
我才是赢家
and that I'm a winner.
我就知道
I knew it.
我当初坐你旁边的时候 就感觉到了
From the second I sat next you, I could feel it.
感觉到什么
Knew what?
你很愤怒
You're angry.
扭曲
Twisted.
饥渴
Hungry.
像我一样
Like me.
不 我们不能
No, we can't.
可以的
We can.
玛格诺莉娅呢
What about Magnolia?
你说你不应该给我俩牵线的 谁在乎
You said you shouldn't have set us up. Who cares?
我在乎 我在努力做个不自私的人
I do. I'm trying not to be selfish.
之前的事我很抱歉 我爸说错了
我喜欢你的理由是
-是谁 -布瑞克
- Who is it? - Brick.
废柴
Loser.
你乐于助人 像在洗狗狗大会上你做的
他不是废柴
He's not a loser.
他是我男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
我要叫车了
And I'm gonna call an Uber.
克里斯蒂安可能看到的是过去的我
Christian may have seen the person I was,
但布瑞克看到的是我想成为的那个人
but Brick saw the person I wanted to be.
如果我想让迈克牧师看到我改变了
And if I wanted Pastor Mike to see that I had changed,
我得离克里斯蒂安越远越好
I needed to stay as far away from Christian as possible.
我和我女儿吵了一架 她说我自私
I got into a fight with my daughter. She called me selfish.
我觉得她说得对
And I think she's right.
让我想说"他妈的"
Just makes me wanna say, "Fuck it".
把我这33天置之脑后 喝个大醉
Throw out my 33 days and get drunk.
-是啊 -感觉会好些
- Exactly. - To feel good.
或者更好的是
Or even just better.
什么能填补我天大的洞
Anything to fill this God-sized hole.
该死 我的天 我又这么做了
Shit! Oh my God! I did it again.
你是我的担♥保♥人 所以...
Uh... Oh. And you're my sponsor, so...
我到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with me?
-你没问题 -你在说什么
- There is nothing wrong with you. - What are you talking about?
我和最接近于是我精神导师的人睡了
I slept with the closest thing I had to a spiritual advisor.
我现在急需一个新的
And now I need a new one so badly
急到得让您上门服务
that I had to ask you to make a house call.
顺便说一下 谢谢您来
Thank you for coming, by the way.
不 我很高兴你联♥系♥了我
Oh, no, I was glad you reached out.
万事都有原因
Everything happens for a reason,
安吉 上帝是一切 或者上帝什么都不是
Angie, and God is everything or God is nothing.
他们在匿名戒酒会上就是这么说的
They say that in AA.
你是十二步戒瘾者吗
Are you a twelve-stepper?
就说我是个有过去的人吧
Let's just say I have a past.
酒
Booze?
毒品 赌博
Drugs? Gambling?
脱衣舞娘
Strippers?
这都不重要 除了那把我带到了上帝面前
It doesn't matter, except that it brought me to God.
好 别告诉我 你真无趣
Fine. Don't tell me. You're no fun.
不 我很有趣 但是那种会让你进监狱的有趣
No, I'm fun. But it's the kind of fun that lands you in jail.
好消息是触底
The good news about hitting bottom
只能反弹
is that the only place to go is up.
但是你得愿意做
But you have to be willing to do the work.
你得愿意拯救自己
You have to be willing to save yourself.
你得把关注点转回到自己身上
You need to bring your attention back to you.
但我以为你告诉帕蒂要少关注自己
But I thought you told Patty to be less focused on herself?
我不是在说自私问题
Well, I'm not talking about selfishness,
我说的是自我照顾
I'm talking about self-care.
你无法根据他人是怎么看你的
剧集 | 永不满足 | 导航列表