剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
is neither here nor there.
但我应该被学校
But I should have been punished
和同学惩罚
by the school, by my peers.
你现在不就在惩罚自己吗
You seem to be doing a very good job of that on your own.
我对惩罚很了解
I know a lot about punishment.
惩罚者 被惩罚者 那个说
The punisher, the punished, the one who says,
"够了 你可以走了"
"That's enough. Off you go."
你在惩罚你自己
You're the punisher, and the punished.
是你要说"够了"吗
Are you the one who says, "That's enough?"
不知道
I don't know.
茱尔斯·朗默
Jules Langmore.
嗯
Yes?
够了 你可以走了
That's enough. Off you go.
茱尔斯的信封里就是这个
So that's what's in Jules' envelope?
什么信封
What envelope?
天啊 她肯定很煎熬
God, it must have been awful for her.
茱尔斯就是要当苦行僧
Yeah, well, Jules got to play the martyr.
但其实是我拯救了她
But the truth is I basically rode in on a white horse.
费了我三周的功夫呢
I took off three weeks of work for that.
她就是想承担些责任
It sounds like she just wanted to take responsibility.
她犯错了
I mean, she made a mistake. And, you know...
你没听我说话啊
You're not listening.
等等 我们做♥爱♥的时候你还拍照
Wait, you took your sex selfie of us?
很性感啊
It's hot.
等等 你发给谁了 HBY是谁
Wait, you sent it to some-- who's HBY?
夫夫
"Hubby."
-就是丈夫 -天啊
- As in "Husband." - Oh Jesus, dude.
你说你们很奇葩 但
You said you guys were strange, but...
我说我们不亲
Estranged. I said "Estranged."
所以这段时间
So, this whole time, you were just
你一直在想他吗
thinking about him or what?
别
Don't. Just, uh...
别吃醋
don't do the whole jealousy thing.
太无聊了
It's boring.
-无聊 -累人啊
- Oh, it's boring? - Exhausting.
你在利用我报复他
You were using me to get back at him?
利用
"Using."
这词太粗俗了
It's such a crass word.
我没利用你 我很享受
I wasn't using you. I was enjoying you.
在此之前 我们都很享受
We were enjoying each other, until now.
我没想着搞什么报复性♥爱♥
Look, I'm not above some revenge sex, okay?
只是爱丽丝和我
It's just, Alice and I,
我们本来有机会的 我以为
we had a--a chance at something, and I thought--
别别 别多想
No, no. Don't over think it.
-你和茱尔斯一样 -什么
- You're just like Jules. - What?
这是我听过最奇葩的话了
That is, like, the weirdest thing I've ever heard.
你俩都爱多想
Well, you're both just so thinky.
拉斯洛在巴黎难过呢
Look, Lazlo's sad and in Paris.
算是种可抗的组合吧
It's just sort of a resistible combination.
也许是我在利用你呢
Well, maybe I was using you.
太好了 我很乐意
Great. Yeah, happy to be used.
很好
Good.
我会很怀念咱们在一起的时光
I will remember our time together with enormous fondness.
好
Okay.
好了
Well.
感谢载我还陪我聊天 谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for the ride and talking and everything.
你住那个又大又阴森的旧房♥子不害怕吗
Don't you get scared in that big old spooky house?
我朋友和我在一起啊
Eh, my pals are with me.
我很想见我新朋友的朋友
Oh, it's nice to meet my new friend's friends.
-我们一起吃个晚饭吧 -好的
- Let's have dinner. - Okay.
-我可是个顶级大厨 -太好了
- I'm a dynamite cook. - Great.
回头见 小甜心
See you soon, macaroon!
姐妹 我得走起了
Sister, I must andiamo.
希望你不介意我用下车
I hope you don't mind if I take the car?
有事给我发短♥信♥ 好吗
Texts and pics, please, okay?
爱你哟
Kisses.
可怜的小理
Poor Richie.
波比·朗默惹你了吗
Poppy Langmore got you down?
没事 我还好
No, I'm all right..
-我觉得 -我知道她不是爱丽丝
- I think-- - Yeah, I know she's not Alice.
而爱丽丝终究只是假的
And Alice is fake anyway.
但我们一见钟情
But I saw her and we clicked
并且她也...
and she was all...
她就那样
you know, whatever she is.
或许我就是脑子一热 那又怎样
Maybe I got a little ahead of myself, so what?
-我没说 -我知道
- I'm not saying-- - I know.
我不需要那种像啦啦队的老婆
I don't need a, like, wife slash cheerleader
来实现我的人生理想
to accomplish what I want in life, or
也不必成为男爵的重孙或是别的
have to be the great-grandson of a baron or whatever.
我会搞定的 相信我
I'ma get it done, believe it.
我相信你 理查德
I believe it, Richard.
真的
I do.
朗默总督不是真正的男爵
Governor Langmore wasn't really a baron.
他就是个苏格兰移♥民♥ 编造了些男爵的瞎话
He was a Scottish immigrant, and he made up the baron part
没过多久就当上了总督
and only later became governor.
她说我们俩很像
She said you and I are alike.
那是我听说过的最奇葩的事情了
That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard.
没有别的姐妹了
There's not, like, another sister?
没了 就这一个
Nope, that's it.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们到啦 我们到啦
We're here. We're here!
我的天 这交通真是折磨人啊
Oh gosh, that traffic, I tell you.
他们竟然让我在麦格雷戈掉头回去
You know that they had me turning around on McGregor?
你能帮我抱一下它吗
Oh gosh. Do you mind holding him?
-我的老天 当然 -抱歉 麻烦你了
- Oh my god, of course. - Sorry to trouble you.
我得空出手来发条短♥信♥
I just need two hands for one quick text.
它很喜欢你
Aww, he likes you.
好了 来吧宝贝
Okay, come on buddy.
好嘞 我们还不是敢相信
There we go, 'cause we can't believe
第一次治疗就迟到了
we're late for our very first session, can we?
-是给狗狗治疗吗 -是的
- Oh is it dog therapy? - Yes.
"狗狗叫"上预订的珍妮·安妮·布朗
Jenny Anne Brown and Freddy
和弗雷迪 下午两点
from Bark Who goes There, 2:00 P.M.
-稍等片刻 -我跟你说
- Hold on. - I tell you,
我们都没从斯普林菲尔德跑到这来过
we never come this far from Springfield,
但是罗伯茨先生从网上
but Mr. Roberts saw a picture
看到了这个小可爱的照片
of this little cutie-patootie online,
然后他不得不 有什么问题吗
and he just had to-- what's wrong?
名单上没有你
I don't see you listed.
要不查下弗雷迪
Well just try under Freddy, maybe?
很抱歉 你不在名单上
I'm sorry, you're not on the list.
我不能让你进去
I can't let you in.
不是吧
Oh, no. I, uh...
罗伯茨先生肯定忘记确认了
I bet Mr. Roberts forgot to confirm.
没关系
It's all right, okay.
我们走吧 回车里去咯
Here we go. Back in the truck we go.
我知道的 他们会喜欢上你的 弗雷迪
I know, they would have loved you, Freddy.
他们肯定会这样的
They really would have loved you.
请留步
Wait.
您预约了哪位医师
Which resident were you booked to see?
罗伯茨 赛·罗伯茨
Roberts. Cy Roberts.
你好啊 赛
Hello, Cy.
这算个什么破事啊
Isn't this a shit state of affairs?
我本来是很期待见到你的
I was really looking forward to meeting you.
毕竟是你一手造就了我
I mean, you are, after all, the reason I am what I am.
是马克斯·格罗切福带我进入游戏的
You know, Max Grochev brought me into the game.
他过去谈论你的种种
The way he used to talk about you,
这会伤了他的小心肝
this would break his little heart.
但是没关系了 这都无所谓
But it's alright, it's okay.
我不会空手而归的
I'm not leaving empty-handed.
我毕竟是个骗子
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表