剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
- Then she quit. - Poppy.
茱尔斯从马上摔了下来就不骑了
Jules fell off the horse and quit.
我没有从马上摔下来
I did not fall off the horse.
她叫班纳 摔伤了腿
Her name was Banner, and she broke her leg,
他们就把她处死了
and they put her down,
然后我就再也不想骑了
and I didn't want to ride anymore.
在凯迪拉克里
Riding in a Caddy
和一对马术姐妹花在一起
with a couple of horse girls.
还不错
Could be worse.
斯科茨代尔
海拔 1257
成立年份 1951
取消房♥屋赎回权
Foreclosed?
这怎么回事
What the hell?
这正常么
Is that normal?
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么回事 小理理
What happened, Richie?
你没有还房♥贷么
Weren't you paying the mortgage?
我晚交了几次
I was behind on a few payments,
我想等我们把戒指卖♥♥了后还的
and I was waiting until we sold the ring.
后来不得不去墨西哥 然后
We had to go to Mexico, and--
我靠 小理
God damn it, Richie.
你这个蠢货
You stupid idiot!
简直愚蠢至极
God! Stupid, stupid, stupid!
行了 我们先进去看看情况
Okay, okay, let's just go inside and check
再抓狂也不迟
before we totally freak out.
不 我们不能进去
No, no, no, we cannot go inside,
他们可能会给那里的所有人看我们的照片
because they probably showed whoever's in there our photos,
那我们就变成了重回罪案现场的
and we'll be those idiot criminals
愚蠢犯人
returning to the scene of the crime.
我可以进去
I can go in.
对啊 她可以进去
Yeah! She can go in.
等等
Wait.
我不能让你一个人进去
I can't let you go in there alone.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
终极力量
下午好啊
Afternoon, folks.
下午好
Afternoon.
JTS 太阳石地♥产♥公♥司♥的
JTS, Sun Briar Realty.
阿彻·萨顿 这位是我夫人
Archer Sutton. This is my wife.
-埃莉·萨顿 -你好
- Ellie Sutton. - Hello.
好的 埃莉 阿彻
Well, Ellie, Archer,
你们能看到这个房♥子可算走运了
you have hit the jackpot with this one.
这个拥有两间卧室的完美套间
This two-bedroom, one-family beauty
公开拍卖♥♥价格只要两万五
just went on public auction for $25,000.
是的 这是上一位房♥主
Yeah, that's how much is left on the mortgage
未还完的房♥贷金额
from the previous owner.
操
Shit, man.
不好意思
I'm sorry?
我们只是难以相信
We just can't believe
公开拍卖♥♥的价格竟会如此之低
houses for public auction go for such absurdly low prices.
其实
Truth is,
他是肯纳俱乐部的董事会成员
he's on the board at the Kenner Club,
我们想将这里作为我们的冬季度假房♥
so this will be something of a winter sanctuary for us.
好一个精致的冬季度假房♥
Such a lovely sanctuary.
虽然我还得再考虑一下这个天花板
I'm not sure about these ceilings, though.
是的 这不是最好的那种 但是
Well, yeah, not the grandest, but--
装一些凹嵌式的顶灯 竖直的镶板
Add some cove lighting, vertical paneling...
凹嵌式
You know, cove...
矮一点的组合沙发
Lower set sofas,
或许还可以再把窗户加宽 对吗
maybe widen the windows, right?
对 当然
Yeah, yeah, definitely.
亲爱的 我去别的地方看看
Honey, I'm gonna take a walk around.
你们先讨论
You guys work all that out.
好 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
你是不是应该带我去看下卧室在哪儿呢
So why don't you show me where these bedrooms are?
好的 浴室就在走廊的尽头处
Well, the bathroom is right down the hall.
不好意思 你刚刚是说浴室吗
I'm sorry, did you say "The bathroom"?
冠军记录
有发现吗
Any luck?
我找到了
Uh, yeah, I actually found it.
我只是非常喜欢徒手翻垃圾
I'm just really into digging into this garbage with my bare hands.
没事的 我们会想出办法的
It's okay. We'll work it out.
嗯 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's just go.
这里已经没有我要的东西了
There's nothing left for me here.
不 不要
No. Hey, absolutely--
把这个拿走
Get this out of here.
拿着吧 除了更有性格之外都很像你
Come on, it's just like you but with personality.
他说这间屋子有价值的东西
So he said everything of value in the house
全都进行售卖♥♥或者拍卖♥♥了
was put up for auction and sold.
天啊 好吧 已经这样了
Oh, man. Well, that's it, then.
希望以斯拉要比我们强
Hopefully, Ezra's doing better than we are.
戏精们
Drama queens.
当你从马上摔下来会做些什么
What do you do when you fall off a horse?
一枪崩了它
Shoot it.
我去订房♥间 你去拿包
I'll get the rooms. You get the bags.
我去找些冰块和一些喝的
I'm grabbing ice and some drinks.
两间大床房♥
Two separate rooms, each with a queen-size bed.
我们只剩下两个双人间了
We only have two twins left.
什么
Excuse me?
我们只剩下
We only have--
制冰机在哪
Ice machine?
沿着那条路走
All the way down that way.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么房♥给什么吧
Just give me whatever you have left.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让妈妈照个照片
Well, have Mommy take a picture of it
然后发给爸爸 我把它设为屏保
and send it to Daddy, and I'll make it my screensaver.
不收钞票 只收零钱
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding?
你们的薄煎饼最好做得跟推荐的一样
Those pancakes better be worth writing home about.
厨房♥休息了
Kitchen's closed.
我们正在装新的洒水器
We're putting in new sprinklers.
请问我能换些零钱吗
May I have some change, please?
如果那个给另外一个顾客的
If that's for another guest,
我需要他的签名
I need their signature.
你不能帮他代签
You can't sign for them.
先生 你是要零钱吗
Sir, did you want change?
琼森夫人
Mrs. Jonson?
发生什么了
What is it?
我刚刚看到那个联调局探员了
I just saw that goddamn FBI agent,
那个叫安琪的
that Angie lady.
什么
What?
妈的 帕特里克也在那
Shit, Patrick's there too.
看 他就在那
Look, he's right there.
-她也在那吗 -是的
- Is she there now? - Yes.
她准备在这过夜
She's planning on spending the night.
再之后的话 我就不知道了
After that, I don't know.
我们尽快赶过去
We'll be there as fast as we can,
我向你保证 会确保她的安全
and I promise you we will keep her safe.
我挂了
I should go.
什么事
What's up?
刚是玛格丽特·琼森
That was Margaret Jonson.
曼蒂回家了
Maddie's home.
你老婆还是你那笨蛋儿子报♥警♥的
Your wife or your stupid son called the cops.
那是你的计划吧 你个白♥痴♥
That was your plan, you idiot?
什么 不是
What? No!
我发誓我会虐你
I swear to God I will hurt you
用你无法想象到的方式
in ways you cannot imagine!
等等 等等 莎莉
Wait, wait, wait, wait, Sally.
他们要走了吗 看
Are they leaving? Look.
他们是要走了
They're leaving.
如果她觉得你认出她了
Well, if she thinks you made her,
他们当然要走了 他们还会叫警♥察♥来
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表