剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
从美院毕业了
You graduated from art school,
显然这是庆祝的理由 所以
which apparently is cause for celebration, so...
庆祝去吧
let's celebrate.
我不想庆祝
Maybe I don't feel like celebrating.
我觉得自己做了件蠢事
Maybe I feel like I did something shitty.
-你在感情用事 -因为我有感情
- You're being emotional. - Because I have emotions!
-这不得体 -你这个妖精
- Well, they're unbecoming. - You're a goblin.
出去
Get out.
说实话 茱尔斯
Honestly, Jules,
我想理解你
I try to understand,
但是你都得偿所愿了啊
but you got everything you wanted.
我想成为一名艺术家
What I wanted was to be an artist.
我现在就是一坨屎
Now I'm a worthless piece of shit.
在宏图伟略中 你的行为不重要
What you did in the grand scheme is nothing.
再说了 没人会发现的
Besides, no one will ever find out,
因为已经搞定了
because it's fixed.
这就是权力和影响力的威力
That's what power and influence does.
能弥补一切
It fixes things.
你得接受
You need to accept that.
-嗯 算了吧 -可怜的茱尔斯
- Yeah, no. - Poor Jules.
茱尔斯就喜欢受罪
Jules likes to suffer.
茱尔斯把受罪误当作真实
Jules mistakes suffering for authenticity.
再说了
Besides,
家家都得有个惹祸的
every family needs a fuck up...
算你走运
Lucky for you,
我们永远都会拯救你
we will always be there to rescue you.
你好
Hola.
-早上好 -早上好
- Buenos días. - Buenos días.
谢谢
Gracias.
真的
It's true.
我既不能唱歌♥ 也不会跳舞
I can't sing, and I can't dance.
但你说要取悦我
But you said you'd entertain me.
快点的 你肯定会两样
Come on, there must be something.
好吧 好像会个挺蠢的模仿
Yeah, okay, there's, like, one stupid impression.
好啊 来吧
Okay, do it.
好吧
Oh, okay. Um...
鄙人
I'm, uh...
只是一个
I'm, uh--I'm just a boy,
站在一个女孩面前
standing in front of a girl,
请求她爱自己的男生
asking her to love him.
这算什么
What is that?
休·格兰特啊
That's Hugh Grant.
-学得很像了 -谁是休·格兰特
- That's dead-on. - Who's Hugh Grant?
谁是休·格兰特 你认真的
Who's Hugh Grant? Seriously?
-我不知道 -他演了很多浪喜剧
- I have no idea. - He's in all those rom-coms.
浪喜剧 就是浪漫喜剧
Rom-com, like romantic comedies?
你这表情什么意思
What's that face for?
-你喜欢那种电影 -可不咋的
- You like those movies? - Oh, my God, yes.
而且大家都喜欢啊
And hello, everyone does.
好吧
Okay.
两人迅速坠入爱河
Two people fall instantly in love,
然而意外的是
but surprise,
发生了很蠢的事令他们分开
something really dumb keeps them apart,
比如误
like a mis--
-比如误 -误什么啊
- Like a mis-- - "Mis" What?
错误的误
M-m-mistake?
-槲寄生植物 -误 我不记得了
- Mistletoe? - Mis--ah, I can't remember.
我喝了太多香槟
I had too much champagne.
-误会 -对
- Misunderstanding? - Exactly.
-嗯 -当然
- Yeah. - Of course,
他们再度相遇
they find each other again
然后从此幸福快乐地生活下去
and it ends happily after ever.
-是永远 -差不多
- Ever after. - Whatever.
这就是为什么大家喜欢看这种电影
And you know, that's why people watch those movies,
因为大家愿意相信这是可能的
'cause they want to believe it's possible.
你觉得可能吗
And you believe it's possible?
我懂了
I see.
你经历过不幸
There is a sad story in there.
那你呢
Well, what about you?
你对我只字不提自己
I mean, you haven't told me anything about yourself.
谁在乎过去
Who cares about the past?
我想要的只是此刻开心
All that I want is to be happy right now.
我想跟你聊聊你的姐妹
I'd like to talk to you about your sister.
我的姐妹
My sister?
你昨晚在布莱恩小组提到的
You mentioned her last night in Brian's group.
他说你说了些什么
He said you blurted something out.
你说你是独生女
You told me you were the only child
有个单亲妈妈
of a single mother.
嗯 我一直这样
Mm-hmm. Yeah, I do that all the time.
因为我们之间关系很疏远
You know, it's just because we're so distant,
在这方面 我觉得我是独生女
it just feels like I'm an only child at this point.
在小组里是什么让你想起提到你姐妹的
What prompted you to mention your sister in group?
琳达当时在聊自己的兄弟
Well, Linda was saying something about her brother--
茉莉 你有姐妹吗
Molly, do you have a sister?
什么
Excuse me?
你有姐妹吗
Do you have a sister?
你为什么这么问
I'm not really sure why you're asking me that question.
如果你没有 就代表
If you don't have a sister, that means that it was
对你而言 让琳达感觉舒心
more important for you to make Linda feel better
比说真话重要
than to tell the truth.
天啊 我只是想帮忙
Jesus, I was just trying to help, man.
怎么帮
How?
你当时怎么帮的琳达
How were you trying to help Linda?
我不知道 不如你告诉我
I don't know. Why don't you tell me?
你骗了琳达
You lied to Linda,
就像你此刻骗我一样
just like you're lying to me right now.
干吗跑到这种地方无中生有
Why come to a place like this to make things up?
为什么坐在这骗我
Why sit here with me and lie?
就这样 你觉得你了解我
So that's it? You think you know me?
三节课后就觉得自己懂我了
You've got me figured out after, what, three sessions?
我不懂你 我只是想知道你对自己了解多少
Hardly. I just wonder how well you know yourself.
我们在这经常谈到
We talk a lot here about the false self
真假自我的对抗
versus the authentic self.
有些人发现
And some people find it...
给自己设立一个假形象
safer or easier or even more advantageous
会觉得更安全 更容易 甚至更有优势
to go through life projecting a counterfeit image
并用这种方式隐藏真我
as a way to hide who they really are.
所以你是说我在隐藏自己
Oh, so you... you're saying I'm hiding?
不 我想你早就发现
No, I think you figured out a long time ago
如果你能正确解读一个人
that if you could read someone in just the right way,
你就能满足他们的所需所想
then you can give them exactly what they want.
那样可以让他们好受
And that would make them feel good.
这是坏事吗
And that's a bad thing?
让人开心是坏事
Making people happy is a bad thing?
我不在意别人想要什么
I don't care about what other people want.
我在乎你的所需所感
I care about what you want, what you feel.
因为在这一切之中迷失自我的
Because the one person getting lost in all of this
是你
is you.
真我就在你心中 莫莉
The real you is in there, Molly.
你只需找到她
You just need to find her.
你想尝试些不一样的吗
Would you be willing to try something a little different?
你的任务可能有点怪
Your assignment may seem a little morbid,
不过我保证会很有用
but I promise, it'll be very helpful.
想象一下自己的葬礼
I want you to imagine your own funeral.
谁会出席
Who would be there,
他们对你会有何评价
and what would they say about you?
小心点
Ow. Hey, come on, watch it.
你戴着这破面纱看东西试试
You try seeing anything in this stupid veil.
等等 这地方对吗
Guys, hold on. Is this the right place?
-都没人来 -那肯定对
- Nobody's here. - Must be the right place.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表