剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
《假面真情》前情回顾
Previously on "Imposters"...
我们不带戒指就去墨西哥吗
We're fleeing to Mexico without the ring?
你把戒指藏哪儿了
Where did you hide the ring?
你们知道了肯定会生气
You're not gonna like it.
琼森太太 你的女儿是职业诈骗犯
Mrs. Jonson, your daughter is a professional con artist,
除非我们找到她
and unless we find her,
不然她非常危险
her life is most definitely in danger.
如果你去报♥警♥
What would happen if you went to the police
把你跟我说的告诉警♥察♥
and told them what you told me?
我的老板
The man I work for,
他可比警♥察♥精明
he is smarter than the police.
而且他会杀了我
and he'd kill me.
以斯拉 赶紧给你♥爸♥妈打电♥话♥
Ezra! You have to call your parents.
就现在
Right now.
把乔希和莎莉分开
Let's get Josh and Sally away from each other.
我觉得现在我们最好改变下现状
I think our best play here is a change of scenery.
亚瑟 我需要你和我们一起
Arthur, I need you to be on board.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们得回美国了 现在
It's time we go back to the States. Now.
蛇头得花多少钱
How much does this coyote cost?
还要再加一万
An extra ten grand.
我知道明天怎么弄到一万
I know how to get $10,000 by tomorrow.
-你有钱吗 -有
- You have the money? - Yes.
也没有
And no.
钱在我姐妹手里
My sister has it.
-理查德·埃文斯 -波比·朗默
- Richard Evans. - Poppy Langmore.
她是爱丽丝
She's Alice.
曼蒂在模仿波比 变成了爱丽丝
Maddie was impersonating Poppy to become Alice.
她就是波比的翻版
She was, like, doing a version of her.
-天啊 -这才是真正的爱丽丝
- Oh, dear. - This is the actual Alice.
但我是真的有钱
Except I'm actually rich.
索菲娅一个半小时后到
Okay, Sophia gets here in an hour and a half.
伙计们 咱们得走了
Okay, guys, we got to go.
现在就走 快点
Got to go now. Come on.
有一位女士会坐四点半的车过来
把这张字条给她
医生想怎么样 他有多生气
What does the doctor want? How angry is he?
但你是时候过来见见医生了
It's time for you to come in and see the Doctor.
我见了 而且我还活着
Look, I did it, and I'm still breathing.
枪我要了
I'll take it.
宾夕法尼亚州中部地区摇滚时光机
Central Pennsylvania's rock-and-roll time machine,
WURG
WURG,
在波茨维尔为您广播
coming to you out of Pottsville.
帅哥 选好了吗
Hi, there, handsome. You ready?
索尔斯伯里牛排如何
How's the Salisbury steak?
你吃过街对面塔克牛排吗
Have you ever eaten at Tucker's Steakhouse across the street?
当然 别人请我的
Oh, sure. Not on my dime.
我们店的用料跟他家一样
Our porterhouse is the same exact cut.
一个供应商
Same supplier.
对面要50元
But that's a $50 cut.
我这里只需一半价格
In here, it's almost half the price.
我要三分熟
I take mine medium rare.
我正要思乡情切呢
Y'all have been a breath of fresh air
你们真是宛如一阵清新的气息
just as I was starting to feel homesick.
我去找零
Let me get your change.
不用了 留着吧
No, no, keep the change, please.
你真可爱
You're a doll.
你人真好
Bless your hearts.
打扰 亲爱的
Excuse me, hon.
能续杯吗
Could we get a top-off?
当然
Oh, of course.
还有其他需要吗
Can I get you guys anything else?
我们的乳脂软糖蛋糕不可不尝
Our Fudge Blackout Cake is to die for.
不了谢谢 我们可以了
No, thanks, kid. We're great.
确实如此
You sure are.
有一天 如果我和未来夫君
One day, when I'm sitting here in this very diner
坐在这家餐厅里
with my future husband,
希望能够像你们二位一样幸福夺目
I hope to look as striking and happy as you two.
你注意到她的套路了吗
You clocking the moves on this one?
嗯 她肯定不愁小费
Yeah, she's got to be racking huge tips.
很高兴你们又来了
Hey, good to see you guys again.
天生是这块料
Kid's a natural.
假面真情
第二季 第五集
什么
What?
逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
这是我们仅有的机会
This is our only shot.
我们第三个甚至还没到...
Our third doesn't even arrive until--
-一会儿过来 -好吧 我们见机行事吧
- I'll be back in one minute. - Fine, fine. We'll wing it.
怎么了
What was that?
我们的朋友走了 今晚
Our friend's leaving. Tonight.
什么 我猜猜
What? Let me guess.
你心爱的赛·罗伯茨又搞砸了
Your beloved Cy Roberts dropped the ball again.
他把我们跟辛辛那提和阿克隆搞混了
He confused us with Cincinnati and Akron.
真是瞎耽误功夫 赛
Thanks for nothing, Cy.
天啊
Jesus.
这个叫赛的
So this Cy guy,
需要我帮你们关照他吗
you want me to take care of him for you?
你太可爱了 孩子 嗯
That's cute, kid. Yeah.
我们倒是希望
Yeah, we wish.
看看这一桌子的黑与金
Well, look at this table of black and gold.
看来都是黑豹摇滚乐队的粉儿啊
Looks like we got some fellow Panther fans here.
需要点水吗
You guys want some waters?
慢慢看菜单 各位
Take your time with the menu, boys.
一会儿就来
I promise I'll be right back.
-能不能 -要结账吗
- Uh, can we-- - Oh, ready for a check?
-很享受 -当然
- Having fun? - Of course.
我喜欢这份工作
I mean, I love my job.
-喜欢我的客人 -真的
- I love my customers. - Is that a fact?
你卸掉伪装的表情时
Because when you drop your game face,
很明显你是去其他哪个地方都行
it sure looks like you'd rather be almost anywhere else.
嗯 也许
Yeah, maybe.
当然
Definitely.
你有没有想过
Think you'd be interested
让你的伪装更上一层楼
in taking your game to the next level?
赚更多钱
Make some real money.
-天啊 -没事吧
- Oh, my God. - You all right?
-天啊 只是 -给 我来吧
- Oh, God, it's just-- - Here, let me get that.
小心 别伤到
Careful. Don't hurt yourself.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you! - No problem.
今天太倒霉了
What a lousy day.
我今天第一天上班
I mean, first day on the job,
我的新老板超级难搞
and my new boss could not have been a bigger pain in the ass.
这要命的一天
I mean, all friggin' day, like,
打字再快点 再快点
"Type faster. Type faster."
我一分钟都敲一百字了
I already type 100 words a minute.
相信我 你去哪儿都能找到工作
Well, trust me; you could probably get a job anywhere.
-列车到达... -我火车到了
- Now arriving... - That's my train.
好吧 谢谢 你人真好
Oh, well, thank you. You're so kind.
能留个你的电♥话♥吗
Hey, any chance I can get your number?
当然可以
Uh, well, sure.
别错过火车
Don't miss your train.
十分钟工作回报不错吧
Not bad for ten minutes of work, huh?
相当不错
No. Not bad at all.
你没真把自己电♥话♥号♥码给他吧
Hey, you didn't give that guy your real number, did you?
我是给他留了个号♥码
Oh, well, I gave him a number.
波茨维尔警♥察♥局的
To the Pottsville police station.
有兴趣再玩一把吗
Any interest in doing this again?
有
Sure.
爸妈能同意你晚回家吗
Parents let you stay out late?
我父母都不知道我死活
My parents barely know I'm alive.
他们真是身在福中不知福
Well, they don't know what they're missing.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表