剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, I've had weirder.
不 不能够
再查一次好吗
好
Si.
没有钱 没有给朗默的转账
朗默 朱莉娅
Langmore. Julia--
朗默
Langmore.
朗默
Lang... more.
-不是吧 -你好 亲爱的
- Please be the peyote. - Hola, darlin'.
你这老旧时尚风老出新高度了
You have taken shabby-chic to the next level.
这是怎么回事
What is happening right now?
你真以为我会把钱汇到这里吗
Oh, you didn't really think I was gonna send the money here?
我来救你了
I'm here to save you!
再次
Again.
这俩人是在你娶了茜茜之前还是之后
These boys were married to Cece before or after you?
之后 不过茜茜变成了爱丽丝和伊娃
After, but Cece was Alice and then Ava.
他们知道她是拉拉吗
Did they know she was lesbian?
-他们不...无所谓了 -别傻了 茱尔斯
- That's not... never mind. - Don't get crazy, Jules.
肯定有比非法过境
There has to be a better way
更好的办法
besides illegally crossing the border.
我们有朋友在大使♥馆♥ 爸可以联♥系♥
We have friends at the embassy Daddy could call.
没用 不是所有事
No, we can't make it all go away
都能靠挥挥朗默魔杖就解决的
by waving the Langmore wand.
不是所有事都能这样解决
Not everything works that way.
-茱尔斯 -别这么说话
- Ugh, Jules. - Do not "Oh, Jules" Me!
我们没有护照 还被联调局通缉
We do not have passports. We are wanted by the FBI.
有大♥麻♥烦了
We are in proper, serious, proper, trouble.
联邦调查局在通缉你们
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is after you?
是的 发音真棒啊
Yes. And well pronounced.
茱尔斯 好吧
Jules! Ugh. Okay.
我有钱
I have money.
可以帮你和你的通缉犯朋友过境
I can get you and your felonious friends across the border.
但你得回家
But you have to agree to come home.
-好吧 -谢谢 波比
- Fine. - Thank you, Poppy.
谢谢 波比 谢谢
Thank you, Poppy! Thanks!
你生气的时候真可爱
Oh, you're so cute when you're mad.
你就不能被困在马尔代夫什么的吗
Couldn't you have gotten stranded in the Maldives or something?
我承诺了索菲娅给她分戒指的10%
Listen, uh, I had to promise Sofia 10% of the ring
让她来帮我们
to get her to help us.
-什么 -嗯
- What? - Yeah.
不行 哥们 这是我们的储蓄金
No, dude, absolutely not. That is our nest egg.
你居然觉得这可以
I can't believe you would even think that that is okay--
从我那份出好吗 天啊
Out of my end, okay? Jesus.
那可以
Oh. Okay, cool.
我就怕一说起来
Yeah, in case it came up,
你就开始本色演出
I didn't want you to be... you about it.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
她来了
Ah, here she is.
-猜猜这家伙 -你也就用了
- Yo, guess what this guy promised - Okay, you made it by,
-和他可疑的女朋友承诺了什么 -两分钟吧
- his totally shady girlfriend! - like, two minutes.
-听着 -你拿到钱了吗
- Guys, listen. - Do you have the money?
有 也没有
Yes. And no.
-为什么没有 -钱在我姐妹那
- Do the "No" Part. - My sister has it.
-什么 -这就是她的风格
- Your what? - It's just so like her, okay?
别被吓到啊
Okay, don't freak out.
我们家的人特别难相处
My family is super overbearing.
我们见过吗
Hi, have we met?
也许在亚利桑那州
Arizona State maybe?
-理查德·埃文斯 -波比·朗默
- Richard Evans. - Poppy Langmore.
幸会
Pleasure.
那是我们的车吗
Is that our ride?
-你试试拒绝她 -你们在等什么呢
- You try telling her no. - What are you waiting for?
走起
Andiamo!
好
Okay,
-最喜欢的电影 -《蒂凡尼早餐》
- favorite movie? - "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
你可以从男人给你的耳环中看出来
"You can always tell what kind of a person
你在他们眼里是什么样的女人
a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you."
你居然喜欢奥黛丽·赫本
Don't really strike me as the Audrey Hepburn type.
我认识一个女人 这也是她最喜欢的
Ah, a woman I know, it was her favorite too.
我们看了很多
We watched it a lot.
-嗯 -你在哪上大学
- Cool. - Yeah. College?
-普林斯顿 -主修
- Princeton. - And you majored in--
冷脱离
Cold detachment.
拉博44号♥ 只在巴黎的科莱特售卖♥♥
Le Labo Vanille 44, exclusive to Colette in Paris,
你每年春天都会去
where you visit every year in the spring.
搞什么
Okay, seriously?
你跟这个怪胎说了我多少东西
Um, how much did you tell this weirdo about me?
我们见过
We've met before.
你是我前妻
You're my ex-wife.
她是爱丽丝
She's Alice.
-等等 -真的
- Wait, wait, wait. - Seriously.
曼蒂在跟我之前 是跟你在一起的
Maddie was with you before she was with me.
你和曼蒂在一起多久了
How much time did you spend with Maddie--
茜茜 茱尔斯的妻子
Uh, Cece, Jules' wife?
尽可能的少 但也足够了
Well, as little as possible, but more than enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
曼蒂在模仿波比 变成了爱丽丝
Maddie was impersonating Poppy to become Alice.
她就是波比的翻版
She was, like, doing a version of her.
-天啊 -我♥操♥
- Oh, dude, God. - Holy shit.
她总是说"走起"
She said "Andiamo" All the time.
晚餐时间 走起 《唐顿家园》时间 走起
"Dinner time, andiamo. 'Downton Abbey' time, andiamo.
进来吧 走起
I need you inside of me, andiamo."
这是真正的爱丽丝
This is the actual Alice.
-但我是真的有钱 -但她是真的有钱
- Except I'm actually rich. - Except she's actually rich.
她不是爱丽丝 因为爱丽丝不存在
She's not Alice 'cause Alice doesn't exist.
这太病态了 哥们
This is super unhealthy, dude.
那我们都把命都交给
Oh, yeah, let's go put our lives in the hands
你搞的那个像伊娃的
of the con artist you're screwing
女骗子手上吧
that looks just like Ava.
什么 不不 她的瞳孔颜色浅多了
What? No! No, she has much lighter eyes.
-哥们 -知道吗
- Dude. - Okay, you know what?
别理他们
Ignore them.
你再跟我说说这个爱丽丝吧
Why don't you tell me more about this Alice?
-波比 拉斯洛怎么样 -老样子
- Yo, Poppy, how's Lazslo? - Same.
他向你问好
Sends his regards.
我结婚了
I'm married.
就是个仪式
Barely.
"即拖即走" 有什么可以帮您的吗
Tow and Go. How can I help you?
天啊
Oh, my God, hi!
我的车在63号♥公路抛锚了
My car broke down in the middle of route 63,
埃尔金出口
Elgin exit,
我需要一辆拖车
and I need a tow truck and help and--
好的 我们马上派一辆过去
Okay, we'll send a tow to get you soon.
天啊 太谢谢你了
Oh, my gosh, thank you.
点兵点
Eeny, meeny, miny...
将
Moe.
谢啥呢
Thanks for nothing.
他们都结婚40年了
And I mean, they've been married for 40 years.
你能想象吗
Can you even imagine?
我特别爱他
And it's like, I love him so much,
但如果我明天赶不上手术
but if I don't make it to the surgery tomorrow,
我妈会闹死我的
my mom will just freak out on me, you know?
你父母还在吗
Ugh. Your parents alive?
算是吧
Uh, yeah, well, kind of.
我和我爸关系不咋样
My daddy and I don't really get along--
我就是这意思
Ugh, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
我妈整天烦我
It's like, my mom is always up my ass.
真的跟着我屁♥股♥后面
Like, literally up my ass. Ugh, you know?
我懂的
Yeah. I guess I do, I mean--
我发誓 如果我赶不到
I swear, if I don't make it there in time before--
小心
Watch yourself.
抱歉 太好了
Sorry. Oh, yay!
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表