剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
uh, they're just...
你该知道
It's a need-to-know.
也无需知道
Don't need to know.
理查德·埃文斯 你嗑药了
Richard Evans, are you stoned?
一点点
A squidge.
太棒了
Awesome.
还七分钟我就收工了
My shift ends in seven minutes.
我真是
Oh, I am so--
-天啊 -你好
- Oh, my God. - Hi.
-你好 -你好吗
- Hey. - How you doing?
-还好 -找本好书
- Good. - Looking for a good book?
是啊
Huh? Oh, yeah.
不 其实我现在在这
No, I mean, it's a-- this--this is me now.
-我在这上班 -好啊
- I, uh--I work here. - Cool.
嗯 我正要去吃午饭
Yeah, I was just on my way to lunch.
我们一起吗
Um, do you want any company?
-可以啊 -好的
- Yeah, sure. - Cool.
那有家超好吃的沙拉三明治店
There's, like, a great little salad-sandwich spot
这条街直走转弯就是
like, right down the street around the corner.
好
Okay.
你在书店工作多久了
How long have you worked there?
不是很久
Uh, not long, you know.
那你喜欢那串风铃吗
So how are you enjoying the wind chimes?
我说得对啊还是对啊
Was I right or was I right?
挂在我床边的窗子上
Hung them by the window near my bed.
我的什么神经丛
My mani...pyura
第一次这么神清气爽
never felt so refreshed.
天啊
Oh, man.
你根本就没挂风铃 对吧
You totally didn't hang them, did you?
嗯 直接收进衣柜了
Bang, straight in the closet.
不好意思 我真不信这些
Sorry, it's not really my thing.
没关系 我理解
No, I get it, you know.
也许哪天你又把风铃拿出来了
Maybe someday you'll bust them out,
试试
give it a go.
也许
Mm, never know.
我不是逼你啊
You know, not to press,
不过我工作的地方
but the place where I work,
有很多不错的进修班
there are awesome workshops
教你摆脱...
on getting rid of--
又开始了
Oh, boy, here we go.
不 说真的
No, really.
我才不愿意参加这些乱七八糟的
I am the last guy who would ever be into this shit,
不过能放下恐惧与怀疑
but letting go of fear and mistrust
以及玩世不恭
and cynicism--
拜托 我没有玩世不恭
Excuse me, I am not cynical.
我送你礼物 然后你就扔进衣柜了
I gave you a present and you put it in the closet.
我又不认识你 先生
Look, I don't know you, buddy boy.
万一风铃里藏有摄像头
What if those wind chimes had secret cameras on there
你是那种风铃变♥态♥怎么办
and you're some kind of wind chime pervert?
我不是风铃变♥态♥
I'm... not a wind chime pervert.
我得好好想想怎么介绍港口了
I got to get better about talking about the Harbor.
它让我的生活变得如此不同
You know, it's made such a difference in my life
我却介绍得非常傻
and I just make it sound so stupid.
一点都不傻
It doesn't sound stupid.
听起来像个完美骗局
It sounds like a perfect scam,
而且非常棒
and a good one at that.
这不是骗局
It's not a scam.
你让我参加进修班
You make me take one workshop
然后跟我讲这个
and then you introduce me to this
幸福的海市蜃楼 我可望不可及
perfect mirage of happiness, just outside my reach,
而我为了能抵达那片海市蜃楼所要做的
and all I have to do to get to that mirage
是付钱参加另一个进修班
is pay for another workshop,
然后可能是付钱参加再一个进修班
and then maybe pay for another workshop
然后再是提高班
and then perhaps take the advanced class...
典型的骗局
Classic scam,
和幸运饼干一个类型
dressed up with fortune cookie wisdom.
事实是你害怕探索更深层次的...
The fact that you're scared of going to a deeper place...
-我可不是怕 -我建议你真的
- I am not scared. - Suggests that you definitely
需要去试一试
need to go to that very place.
迈克尔 我现在需要的是
Michael, what I need right now
安静 无聊 普通
is a quiet, boring, normal...
我们还是走吧
Hey, I think we should go.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 就是想起来
Yeah, I, uh, just remembered
我还有事 得走了
I have an errand I have to run
得趁午休结束之前搞定
before my break is over.
相处很愉快 回见
This was great. See you around?
嗯
Yeah.
你俩怎么认识的
So, how'd you guys meet?
每场比赛 我都把他的号♥码
Uh, I used to paint his number
画在我脸上
on my face at every game.
似乎他从未留意过我
It's not like he ever noticed me.
留意到了
I noticed.
然后 好像注定的
And then, like kismet,
有天晚上我巡逻时
during my security rounds one night,
我看到小理理
I found Richie
在车道的尽头
at the end of the driveway,
喝得酩酊大醉
drunk out of his gourd,
一把鼻涕一把泪
tears and snot all over,
哭得像个小贱♥人♥
crying like a bitch.
可爱的小贱♥人♥
Cute little bitch.
可怜的家伙
Poor thing.
嗯
Yeah.
我那段日子有点难熬
It was a bit of a rough patch for me.
不过最终是一晚风流 对吗
Ended up being a fun night, though, no?
你当时非常善解人意
You were very comforting.
然后 下次我来
And then, the next time I came over...
我已经踏上冒险之旅
I was off on a little adventure.
嗯
Yeah.
如今你回来了
And now you're back.
来看我妈妈的
Yeah, I came to visit my mom in the...
墓地
graveyard.
明显不是她本人
Not, like, her, obviously,
她的墓地
but, like, the...grave.
我无意打探
I didn't mean to pry.
可不 你是警♥察♥吗
Yeah, what are you, a cop?
不过说真的 这两位是谁
No, seriously, who are these two,
你的犯罪同伙
your partners in crime?
我认真的
I, um--serious, kind of.
除非关我事 否则我不管
None of my business, unless it is.
我第六感告诉我
My Spidey-sense says...
我们能信任你吗 小金
So can we trust you, Kim?
你能完全保守秘密
Like, total cone of silence?
我们正在进行
We're conducting
一个试探性竞选
an exploratory campaign to measure
来测量理查德在下一任选举中
Richard's popularity in the upcoming election
胜任斯科茨代尔镇长的胜算
as potential mayor of Scottsdale.
前期他的民调还不错
He's polling quite well in these early stages.
可以啊
That's amazing!
你完全能胜任镇长
You could totally be mayor here.
是吗
Yeah?
可不是
Heck, yeah!
我要当你第一个志愿者
And I'd sign up to be your first volunteer.
你最佳志愿者
Your best volunteer.
我坚持
I insist.
好吧 金波莉
Well, shit, Kimberly,
那我自愿让你给我点上大♥麻♥
then I volunteer you to hit me again.
荣幸之至
Ah, with pleasure.
你想不想
You want to, uh,
看看我们以前的毕业年刊
go look at our old yearbooks?
走吧
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表