剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
医生的确是医生 他住在布法罗
The Doctor isa real doctor, lives in Buffalo.
简直就是大海捞针
That's still quite the haystack.
布法罗哪里 哪科医生
Where in Buffalo? What kind of doctor?
他喜欢去哪儿吃晚饭
Where does he like to go to dinner?
去他妈的 我打赌
Holy shit, I bet you everything I own
他是骨科医生
that he's an orthopedic surgeon.
马克斯 你没赌注
Max, you own nothing.
嗯 我是指直觉好吗
Yes, well, call it a hunch then, okay?
这笔是我去见他时 他用过的
Ah, this is the pen he used when I went to see him.
我偷走了
I pocketed it.
是个赠笔
It's a flag pen.
医药研讨会上
They hand them out at special events...
会发这种笔
like medical conferences.
起点还不错
Well, well, a good place to start.
嘉宾名单上没他 也没有他照片
There's no record of him on the guest list, no pictures.
该死
Shit.
也许照片不仅这些
Well, there are probably more pictures, right?
估计他不想被拍到
He'd probably try not to get photographed.
这是谁
What is that?
官方会议摄影师 艾伦·克伦马尔
Official conference photographer, Allen Klugemar.
他应该挺好搞定的
Well, he should be easy to get to.
怎么了
What?
你挺享受的
You're enjoying this.
没有
No, I'm not.
我深陷其中
I'm owning it.
还是不一样的
There's a difference.
我已经学会不再自我惩罚了
I've learned not to punish myself anymore,
我所做的选择 我所做的事
that the choices I've made, the things that I've done,
被惩罚者 惩罚者
there's the punished, the punisher--
还有那个说 够了的 你走吧
And the one that says, "That's enough. Off you go."
嗯 我知道兰妮·科恩怎么说的了
Yeah, I heard that little Lenny Cohen speech before.
我不信 茱尔斯
I'd take it with a grain of salt, Jules.
兰妮是疯子
Lenny's insane.
好戏登台
Showtime.
两杯拿铁
Two lattes, please?
少加奶泡
Easy on the foam.
谢啦
Thank you.
我跟他说了佛蒙特不行 只能曼哈顿
I told him I don't do Vermont. I do Manhattan.
布鲁克林 我想尝鲜的话
Brooklyn, if I'm feeling adventurous.
但你要相信我 花小钱才能赚大钱
But trust me; the bigger deals, they pay for the smaller ones.
-你的拿铁 -谢谢
- Here's your latte. - Thank you.
嗯 明白
Yeah, I know.
好 挂了 再见
All right, got to go. Arigato.
简直要命
Well, this is predictably terrible.
克莱夫呢
Where is Clive?
他刚发信息说晚点到
Oh, he just texted. Running behind.
挨家挨户偷♥窥♥古董店 可不嘛
Peeping in every antique shop window, no doubt.
没救了
He's obsessed.
他们管这叫拿铁 得重煮一杯
They call this a latte? We need a do-over.
去啊
Off you go.
可算到了
Look, here we are.
-不好意思 -我最爱的客户来了
- So sorry. - There's my favorite client.
你好啊
Why, hello.
又见面了
Hello again.
不好意思各位 这是
Um, excuse me, ladies. This is, um...
-夏洛特 -夏洛特
- Charlotte. - Charlotte.
嗯 我们之前算是
Yes, she and I met in rather sort of
在一个古董店里不期而遇
an unexpected fashion at the antique mall.
还真巧
Mm, adorable.
占用几分钟可以吗
Could you just give me a second?
我得走了
I was just leaving.
别 不好意思
No, I'm so sorry.
我昨天太紧张了 所以
I was so flustered yesterday that I--
我完全不记得问一下
well, I completely forgot to ask.
你对小酒罐相当有研究了
You're an expert in Toby jugs,
然后我得找到款合适的酒罐
and the thing is, I'm on a bit of a mission
相当于我的任务 所以我在想
to find just the right sort, and I was wondering
明天可以约你吃午饭吗
if I could take you to lunch tomorrow.
-午饭 -嗯
- Lunch? - Yeah.
就是问问你对此方面的了解
Just to pick your brain, as it were.
如果不是很打扰的话
I mean, if that wouldn't be too much of a chore.
午饭
Lunch...
可以 当然可以
would be nice, sure.
-太好了 -嗯
- Wonderful. - Yeah.
不好意思
Oh, um, sorry.
找到了
Got it, right.
我的名片
That's my card.
短♥信♥我时间地点 我会
Text me the time and place, and I'll--
我们到时见
I'll see you there.
期待与你共进午餐 夏洛特
Very much looking forward to it, Charlotte.
好
Yeah.
看看自己
Well, look at you.
天生这块料
You're a natural.
吃的太多了
Ugh, so much food.
太多免费大餐
So much free food.
给医生做事果然是福利多多
Working for the Doctor does have perks.
曼蒂就是酸酸的
Maddie's just bitter.
我酸什么了
What am I bitter about?
重要的是夏洛特上钩了
All that matters is, Charlotte took the bait.
午餐之约搞定
Lunch is a go.
只有你对意外事件有所了解
A long-form distraction con only works
只有你做足功课 才能谈到从长计议
if you know your contingencies, if you've done your homework,
我可没觉得你们做足功课
and I'm not seeing much studying.
她把房♥门钥匙藏在假山石下
She keeps a house key in a fake rock.
我们只需溜进去 找到罐子拿走戒指
All we have to do is sneak in, find the jug, get the ring.
完毕
Mic drop!
要是罐子里没有戒指呢
What if the ring isn't in the jug?
那就怪医生了 他给的情报
Then that's on the Doctor. It's his intel.
你真的觉得他会这么认为
And you really think he's gonna see it that way?
我们知道自己在干什么
We know what we're doing.
确定
You do?
那也许你们不需要我了
Well, maybe you don't need me, then.
也许确实如此
Maybe we don't.
祝好运
Good luck.
-怎么回事 -没事
- Okay, what's wrong? - I'm fine.
你有事 我看得出来
You're not fine. I can tell.
我直觉很准
I'm intuitive.
你每日一次签到了吗
Did you sign up for Word of the Day?
那个我需要你的帮助
I need your head in the game.
是啊
It is.
曼蒂之前说的那些话
Maddie said something.
让我挺不爽的
It got under my skin.
嗯 她深谙此道啊
Well, that's what she does.
我知道 我只是以为自己有所突破
I know; I just thought I had a breakthrough,
可现在我不确定了
and now I don't know.
你知道有什么比突破更胜一筹吗
Well, you know what's better than a breakthrough?
破门而入
A break-in.
赶紧去拿那枚破戒指吧
Let's just get the stupid ring.
那你是英国哪里的
So what part of England are you from?
我听不出你的口音
I'm not sure I can place your accent.
我是诺丁山那边的
Well, I'm-I'm from Notting Hill.
我的口音基本上很诺丁山了
Mostly from--my accent's from "Notting Hill."
看起来不错
Well, this looks lovely.
肯定比你老家的强
Certainly better than what you must be used to back home.
我是说英国的饮食
Uh, the food in Britain...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我其实不该对饮食品头论足
I shouldn't have said that about the food.
我其实没去过英国
I've never actually been to England.
我也许想去
I'd like to go... maybe.
谁知道呢 哪天再说吧
I don't--I don't know, someday.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表