剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
你得放过他们 搞砸的人是我
You got to let them go, okay? I'm the one who screwed up.
那我们一起去警♥察♥局等联调局来
Okay, fine, then we'll all go to the station and wait for the FBI together.
向前走
Always forward.
所有人都不准动
Okay. Everybody be cool!
-放下枪 -立刻把枪放地上
- Drop the gun! - Put the gun on the ground now!
-放下枪 -立刻把枪放地上
- Drop the gun! - Now! Do it now,
不然我就一枪打爆他的头
before I blow his pretty little head off!
-冷静点 茱尔斯 -把枪放下 小金
- Okay, take it easy, Jules. - Drop it, Kim. Drop it.
-我们走 -这可不是个好主意
- Okay, let's go. Come on. - This is a very bad idea.
冷静 小金 我们这就走
Okay, be cool, Kim. We're walking, we're walking.
去拿钱 布鲁姆先生
The money, Mr. Bloom?
别靠近警车 别进警车
Do not approach the vehicle. Do not get in the vehicle.
我真的很抱歉 小理 开车
I'm actually really sorry about this. Richie, drive.
小理 别开车
Richie, do not put it in gear!
我靠
Mother!
-正在接通中 -联调局曼哥夫特别探员
- Connecting you now. - FBI Special Agent Mangrove.
你找到了以斯拉·布鲁姆吗
So, you found Ezra Bloom, did you?
联调局 想改变世界吗
加入♥联♥调局吧 与我们携手共同解决
西蒙斯 有订书机吗
Yo, Simons, you got a stapler?
次次中招啊 西蒙斯
Gets you every time, Simons.
警车找到了
We found the missing cruiser.
嫌犯已逃走 很可能携带武器
Suspects have fled, most likely armed.
-小心行事 -已检查完毕
- Use caution. - We're all clear.
急救中心 我是布兰妮
Urgent care. This is Britney.
你好 我想预约 膝盖受伤了
Yes, I'd like to make an appointment for a...bum knee.
您什么时候能来
When can you come in?
他什么时候有空我立刻能来
I can come in at his earliest convenience.
说什么"我的镇子 我的人 都交给我"
"My town, my people. I totally got this."
逃到墨西哥联调局就抓不到我们了
We'll be safe from the FBI in Mexico.
我们把戒指买♥♥了 再想想该怎么办
Then we sell the ring and figure out how to fix this.
戒指拿去墨西哥卖♥♥可没那么容易
Yeah, we're gonna have a hard time fencing the ring in Mexico.
我会找到销赃的 靠谱的专业人士
Yeah, I'll find someone. A real professional.
实话跟你说了吧 戒指不在我这儿
Straight-up, I don't have the ring.
-什么 -卢克抢走了吗
- What? - Luke took it off you?
不是 我压根就没带着 我藏起来了
No, it was never on me. I hid it.
聪明的做法是在确认钱没问题之后
The smart play was to take Luke to the ring
领卢克去提戒指
after making sure all the cash was there.
我们戒指不带就这么去墨西哥吗
We're fleeing to Mexico without the ring?
你把戒指藏哪儿了
Where did you hide the ring?
你们肯定会生气的
You're not gonna like it.
是莫莉·杰克逊吗
Hi! Molly Jackson?
是
Uh, yeah.
还是该叫你伊娃·布鲁姆
Or should I say Ava Bloom,
爱丽丝·埃文斯 还是茜茜·朗默
Alice Evans, Cece Langmore?
还是没有H的 曼蒂·琼森
Or is it just Maddie Jonson, no H in "Jonson"?
我叫谢利 谢利·科恩
I'm Shelly. Shelly Cohen.
你应该认识我前妻
I'm fairly confident you know my ex-wife.
你是兰妮·科恩的丈夫
You're Lenny Cohen's husband?
-前夫 -前夫
- Ex-husband. - Ex-husband.
没错
Bingo!
怎么了曼蒂 不请我进去坐坐吗
Oh, come on, Maddie. Aren't you gonna invite me in?
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表