剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
- Dude, that's you? - Oh, my God.
不会吧 老兄 真是越大越难看
No way, dude. You got ugly!
-好可爱 -闭嘴
- So sweet. - Shut up.
天啊 这是什么
Jesus, what is that?
这是车行给的
Well, uh, that's from the dealership.
我曾是斯科茨代尔头号♥经纪
I was the number one dealer in Scottsdale--
-连任三年 -连任三年
- Three years running. - Three years running?
-知道了 -嗯
- We know. - Yeah.
你妈明显以你为荣
Well, your mom was obviously pretty proud of you, man.
可不
Damn right.
喝一杯
You need a drink?
嗯 没什么可选择的
Yeah, it's slim pickings around here.
是 不好意思
Oh, yeah, sorry about that.
爱丽丝离开后
After, uh, Alice left,
这里变得空虚寂寞冷
this place was just chilling empty,
于是我就搬回来
so I moved back in.
黑暗时光
Dark days.
这是你的陶偶
Is--is that from your pottery phase?
传家宝
Family heirloom.
我妈曾用它插花
Mom used to keep flowers in it.
我用它放别的
I used it for something else.
理查德 我真要爱上你了
Richard, I may actually love you.
你听着像梅根·迪克森
Oh, now you sound like Megan Dixon--
还是布丽奇特
or was it Bridgette?
我觉得俩都是
Psych! It was both.
也许我们该为了明天保持警觉
Yeah, maybe we should try and stay sharp for tomorrow.
放轻松 小以
Oh, loosen up, Ez.
大赛前太紧张容易搞砸 对吧
If you're tight before a big game, you choke, right?
你不想搞砸吧
You don't want to choke, do you?
不想 我
No, I...
-好了 你想抽两口的 -我只是想
- Come on, you want to get stoned. - I'm just trying to...
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
没事
It's okay.
你在给自己选
Are you looking for yourself
还是给别人挑礼物
or a gift for someone else?
我自己
Oh, uh, just me, yeah.
好的
Cool, cool.
哪一串是你
So, uh, which one is you?
据说每个人都有一串
They say there's a wind chime
属于自己的风铃
that's right for every person.
如果你信这种说法的话
You know, if you believe in that sort of thing.
我还真不知道
Yeah, I don't really know
我信什么
what I'm-- what I believe in.
这些风铃都是我们自己做的
Well, we make them ourselves
在港口
at the, uh, Harbor.
真不知道卖♥♥风铃还挺赚钱的
Who knew there was so much money in wind chimes?
哪里 只是我们其中一个工作坊
No, it's just one of the workshops.
"内心的奇幻风铃"
"Whimsy of your inner wind chimes,"
听起来挺蠢的 但挺好的
which is a dorky name, but a great class.
我懂了
Oh, yeah, I get it.
就是有钱雅痞们去的流行地带
One of those New Age places for rich yuppies.
我们叫它综合健康中心
We call it a holistic wellness center.
-不好意思 -不用 逗你的
- I'm sorry. I-- - No, I--kidding.
有钱的雅痞都挺认这个的
It kind of tests well with the rich yuppies.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
怎么了
What?
这串我亲手做的 铜的
I made this one myself. Copper.
加强太阳神经丛
Strengthens the manipura chakra
利于自信以及掌控自己命运
for confidence and control of your destiny.
很漂亮 不过我不...
I--uh, it's really nice, but I'm not--
这样吧 听着
You know what? Here.
就把它当做一份礼物吧
No, it just-- think of it as a pretty gift,
一个好人赠与另一个好人的
from one well-meaning person to another.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're quite welcome.
谢了
Thanks.
就说咱们三个人吧
I mean, take the three of us.
我们才认识几个月
We've known each other a few months,
但感觉像一辈子那么久了
but also, like, forever.
我们的细胞在大爆♥炸♥[生活大爆♥炸♥]的时候就认识了
Our cells knew each other since the Big Bang.
我不喜欢那个剧
I hate that show.
就像是 我们觉得自己的生活
It's like, we--we think we live our lives
是沿着直线
in this straight line,
但事实上 时间真的是
but in truth, time actually moves
朝两个方向流动
totally in both directions.
嗯
Yeah...
两个方向吗
Both directions, right?
-嗯 -对
- Yeah. - Yes!
听这个
Or listen to this:
我有一辆1967年福特野马
I get a '67 Shelby GT500,
用它给车行做广♥告♥
use that to make commercials for the dealership
我的品质评估指数大幅上升
and then seriously raise my Q rating.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
你们听我说话了吗
Are you guys even listening to me?
听了
Yeah!
我们真的要
We're really about to head off,
一头冲进
into, like,
新生活了
new lives.
结束
An end.
开始
A beginning.
但是我们还有彼此对吧
But we're left with pieces of each other, right?
不要
No.
不要告别三人炮
No good-bye threesome.
-什么 -你怎么会想到这个
- What? - Why would you even go there?
我以为你们是... 反正有这么一说
I thought you were-- I mean, that's a thing.
才没有分手三人炮这回事
A good-bye threesome is not a thing.
确有其事
It is absolutely a thing.
就因为你没拥有过
Just because you've never had one
不代表不存在
does not mean it's not a thing.
我不会留恋你的
I will not miss you.
糟了
Oh, shit.
有人抓吸毒的来了
Did someone narc us out?
是联调局发现我们了
You think the FBI found us?
不要
No.
别慌
Do not panic.
快点
Go, go, go.
-糟糕 -空气清新剂
- Holy shit! - Air freshener
-厨房♥水槽下面 -糟糕
- under the kitchen sink! - Shit!
袋子去哪了
Where did the bag go?
-县警♥察♥局 -天啊
- Sheriff's department! - Oh, God.
稍等片刻
One moment, please!
县警♥察♥局
Sheriff's department!
这是杀虫剂 这是杀虫剂
That's bug spray. That's bug spray!
开门
Open up!
我知道有人
I know you're in there!
来了
One second!
长官好 有什么事
Hi, Sheriff, what seems to be the...
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 小理理
Oh, my God, Richie!
小金
Kim?
我以为是毒贩子破门而入了
I thought meth-heads had broken in or something.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop?
警长
Sheriff.
副警长
Deputy, I mean.
厉害啊 执法部门
Awesome. Law enforcement, huh?
我依然循着老路线开车
Yeah, I still drive the old route
检查下住户
just to check on the house.
你当时没跟我告别
You never said good-bye.
嗯 我当时有点乱
Yeah, I was a bit of a mess back when--
你朋友都是谁
Who are your friends?
他们只是
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表