剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
-你确实该去 -我不喜欢旅行
- Well, you should. - I don't like to travel.
通常而言 我觉得和陌生人打交道
In general, I find dealing with people, strangers
有问题
problematic.
懂了
I see.
那你从什么时候开始收藏♥人♥形啤酒罐的
So when did you start collecting Tobies?
从26岁那年
Oh, when I was 26.
我在一个市集上看到一个
Yeah, I saw a whitewashed Phillips
白色菲利普斯罐 很喜欢
at a fair, and it charmed me.
然后就随便买♥♥下了
And I bought it on a lark,
然后就一发不可收拾
and then I was off to the races.
那你呢
What about you?
我其实是个菜鸟
Uh, well, I'm-I'm new to it, really.
了解
Yes.
我父亲 他
My father, uh, he--
他很喜欢这些
He, uh-he loved them,
他经营的酒吧里有收藏
had some in the pub he ran.
所以我想在这经营酒店和酒吧
So when I decided to open a hotel and pub here,
我的酒吧里会有很多这种酒罐
well, any pub of mine will have its fair share of Toby jugs.
好棒
Hooray!
我其实出师不利
I'm not off to the best start, really,
对于收藏方面
collecting-wise.
谢谢你帮我入门
Thank goodness you stepped in.
古玩市场到处都是骗钱的
The antique business is just filled with hucksters.
那我有个师♥父♥最好了
I supposed I could use a good tutor.
有酒罐吗
Any Toby jugs?
卧室有几个
A few in the bedroom.
不过彻查过了 没有戒指
I checked them all, though. No ring.
烦
Shit.
然后看这个 看到这里吗
And this one-okay, see this right here?
-看到了 -有个褶
- Yeah, I see. - It folds down.
这是失误
That's a mistake.
所以才让它特别稀有值钱
Yeah, which makes this one very, very rare and valuable.
懂了
I see.
-绝妙 -嗯
- Splendid. - Yeah.
不好意思
Oh, my apologies.
工作有点
Work is a little, um...
茱尔斯
找到戒指了
不好意思
So sorry.
值钱
Valuable...
-你刚说的 -对
- You were saying. - Yes.
那肯定
Well, that must be--
那你肯定妥善保存
you must take great care to keep them safe.
当然
Oh, I do.
我有间屋子 气温可控
I have built a climate-controlled room.
我想有点难描述 不过
It's sort of elaborate, I guess, but--
你的罐子值得如此
Your jugs are worth it.
天啊
Oh, God.
不好意思 犯傻了
Sorry. Silly me.
你也不是第一个意识到了
Well, you're not the first one to notice.
不管怎么说 这间气温可控的房♥间
Anyway, this climate-controlled room?
我当然希望
Oh, I certainly hope
你不是只对我那些罐子感兴趣
you're not just interested in my jugs.
说不好 不 只是房♥间
I don't know. No, no, just the room.
只是房♥间 是阁楼对吗
Just the room. In the attic, was it?
不 是在酒窖
No, it's a cellar.
但不能随便进哦
But not just anyone gets to play around with--
当然了
Yes, yes, of course.
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry, I just need to-- just excuse me one second.
我去一下洗手间
I just need the loo.
-喂 -听着
- Hello? - Okay, listen.
东西在酒窖里
It's in the cellar, okay?
你们得下午 有个屋子
You got to get down there. It's in a whole room.
她有一屋子
She's got a whole room of these things.
他说这有个酒窖
He says there's a cellar?
对啊 厨房♥有一个
Yeah, off the pantry.
-什么叫在厨房♥ -什么
- What do you mean, off the pantry? - What?
-我妈从不把托比杯放酒窖 -天啊 理查德
- My mom never would have kept a Toby jug in a cellar. - Jesus Christ, Richard.
好 我们这就下去 小以
Yeah, down we go, Ez.
酒窖
Cellar.
太棒了
Ah, yes.
不
No.
-拜托 -靠
- Oh, come on! - Shit.
这就走吗
Oh, are we done already?
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I really have to go.
这么快
So soon?
我们不是聊得挺好么
But we were having such a lovely time.
我不该喝第二杯的
I shouldn't have had that second glass of wine.
-不合适 -没呀啊
- It's inappropriate. - No, not at all. It was--
我看到你厌恶的表情了
I saw that look of disgust on your face.
我很了解
I know that look.
不不 拜托
No, no, please. It was--
怎么也让我送你上车吧
At least let me walk you to your car.
不用了 谢谢 再见
No, thank you. Good-bye.
操 他们吃完午饭了
And shit, their lunch is over.
以斯拉说她可能回家了
Ezra thinks she might be headed back.
什么 第二阶段太操蛋了
What? Phase two sucks.
没错
Totally.
-怎么回事 -不知道
- What happened there, man? - I don't know.
都很好啊 我们聊得很开心
Everything was going great. We were having fun.
喝着小酒
We're drinking wine, and--
然后她就浪起来了
and she starts getting, like, flirty, you know?
真的浪
Like, really flirty.
然后她有点慌 就很尴尬
And she sort of freaked out and got embarrassed or something,
我也不知道
I don't know.
-浪 -对
- Flirty? - Yeah.
这很好啊 那怎么回事
That's good. What's the problem?
怎么回事
What's the problem?
感觉闷骚的妹子又想得到爱情了
It sounds like "Semi-shy lady who wants to love again" Shit.
你得顺着她
You got to lean into that.
你说撩她
You want me to seduce her?
不不 我可不干
No, no, that was not the play here.
不是撩
Okay, no, not seduce
像他说的 顺着她来
but like what he said, "Lean in" To her...
让她继续喜欢你
romantic desire for you.
你们都知道这有多讽刺吧
We're all aware of the insane irony here.
当然
Of course we are.
我们并不无情
We're not heartless.
嗯 你们想让我当坏人
No, you just need me to be.
真是醉了
Unbelievable.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我们要去地下室
The only way we're getting in that basement
只能让夏洛特带我进去
is if Charlotte lets me in.
唯一的办法
And the only way she lets me in--
就是你满足她
Is if you give her what she wants.
你是说骗她以为我也爱她
You mean deceive her into thinking I'm in love with her.
你想要我的建议
Look, you want my advice?
找别的方法拿戒指
Find another way to get that ring.
用强吧
Sledgehammer, maybe.
下一步不适合你
The next part's not for you.
什么意思 哪一步
What does that mean? What part?
下一步很难
The next part, the hard part.
不适合你这样的人
It's not for people like you.
你们比我强
People like you are better than me.
你是比我强吧
Aren't you better than me?
跟我说说难的这步 曼蒂
Tell me the hard part, Maddie.
你想知道我怎么让你爱上我的
You want to know how I got you to fall in love with me?
这不是骗局
It's not a con.
你得向对方展示一部分真实的你
You have to show that person a part of your true self.
你得找到对方
Then you need to find something in that person
真正能让你爱上的点
that you can really, truly fall in love with.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表