剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
不 你怎么知道 她没
No, how could you even know? She's not--
嗯 怎么了
Oh, yeah? What's that?
杰弗里·赫尔会赢伊根奖
Jeffrey Hull is winning the Egan.
不是吧
Are you shitting me?
有人告诉我 我不该说的 不过
I was told--I mean, I'm not supposed to say, but...
嗯 我就是这么想的 不过
Well, that's what I thought, but...
我昨天做了三台髋骨
I jammed in three hips
和一台脊柱手术才来的
and a spinal fusion yesterday to be here.
我得和普莱斯聊聊 他在哪
I need to talk to Price. Where is he?
那边 和赫尔在一起
Over there. With Hull.
该死的叛徒
Goddamn traitor.
伯曼医生 打扰了
Dr. Berman. Sorry to bother you.
大堂有一个紧急电♥话♥找您
There's an emergency call for you in the lobby,
什么脊柱融合术后感染的事
something about post-op and a spinal fusion infection.
-败血症什么的 -天啊
- Sepsis maybe. - Jesus.
-不过经验是 -天啊
- But experience is-- - Oh, my goodness.
杰弗里·赫尔医生
Dr. Jeffery Hull?
-你好 医生... -医生
- Uh, hello, Doctor... - Doctor?
希望如此呢 不 只是您的一个粉丝
Hah! I wish. No, just a fan, you could say.
七月码固定钳导管公♥司♥的莎农·斯特潘
Shannon Stepan of July-Yards Clamps and Catheter.
我给公♥司♥推内髓钉
I've been pushing the company for three years
有三年了
on intramedullary nails,
拜您文章所赐
all because of your amazing article.
好吧 不错啊
Oh, my. Oh, well, that's very kind.
简直不敢相信能见到您
I can't believe I'm meeting you.
不好意思各位
Sorry, everyone.
不好意思 犯花痴了
Sorry, I'm fangirling.
好尴尬
Ugh, so embarrassing.
拿杯喝的 一会儿回来
I'm gonna get a drink, but I'll be back. Bye.
真没有这样的粉丝
I don't have fans like that.
-你有粉丝 -没有
- Do you have any fans? - No.
-干得漂亮 -你也是
- Good work. - You too.
有一瞬间 我以为
For a minute there, I thought...
天啊
Oh, my God.
她在干吗
What is she doing?
-你要干吗 -放手
- What are you doing? - Let go.
亚历山德拉 你干吗
Alessandra, what are you doing?
不好意思 那位玛丽莲绊了我一下
I'm so sorry. That Marilyn tripped me.
简直了 你干吗啊
God damn it. What are you doing?
我去厕所行吗
I have to take a dump. Is that okay with you?
见鬼
Damn it.
曼蒂不接电♥话♥ 别人也没信儿
Maddie's not answering. No word from the others.
他们人呢
Where are they?
稍等片刻 会联♥系♥上的
They've got a minute. They'll be here.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我还挺担心第二阶段的 知道吗
I've just been dreading this next part, you know?
这些日子挺值得回忆的 马克斯
We've had quite the run, huh, Max?
别太伤感 小莎
Don't get sentimental on me, Sal.
我们回到游戏了
We're back in the game.
刚开始 不是吗
Just getting started, right?
是啊 马克斯
Sure thing, Maxie.
曼蒂突然出现
Maddie showed up, almost out of nowhere.
我们以为要抓住她了
We thought that we had her cornered, then she did
可她突然消失了
a disappearing act--
她穿得像玛丽莲·梦露
Dressed as Marilyn Monroe.
她要对医生采取行动
She's making a play for the Doctor.
什么叫曼蒂要采取行动
What do you mean, Maddie's making a play?
-她要杀他 -不可能
- She's trying to kill him. - Bullshit.
她有很多药和注射器 是真的
She has a bunch of drugs and syringes, so yeah.
对了 我们拿到了医生地下室的钥匙
In other news, we got both the Doctor's basement keys.
厉害啊
Wow, that's something.
还有他的指纹
And his fingerprints.
不错嘛
Ooh, that's another something.
那曼蒂怎么办
So what do we do about Maddie?
我们比她强
We be better than her.
第二阶段
All right. Phase two.
总统套房♥
好了
All right.
装作你们在伯灵顿
Breathe like you're in Burlington
少说话
and talk as little as possible.
大家好啊 你们都在啊
Hail, hail. The gang's all here.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
佛蒙特的事怎么样了
How goes all things Vermont?
终于啊
And there it is.
就这样
That's that, then.
那说说接下来的事吧
So let's talk about what happens next.
接下来
What happens next is,
你别再找我们了
we never see you or hear from you again.
之前可说好了
As promised.
我不记得承诺过什么事啊
I don't recall promising anything.
我记得如果你们把这事搞定
I remember saying if you did this job,
家人就安全了
your families would be safe.
-不 -他们没事吧
- Uh, no. - And now they are.
只要你们继续为我做事就行
As long as you keep working for me.
不可能
Absolutely not.
-你怎么可以这样 -闭嘴
- How dare you? - Shut your mouth.
你们干扰了我的行动
You disrupted my operation,
偷了我的东西
stole what is mine.
简单来说你们在我的手掌心里 孩子
Simply put, kids, I own you.
欢迎加入真正的游戏 孩子们
Welcome to the real game, kids.
恐怕只能这样了
I'm afraid that's how it goes.
继续干活 忠诚于我
Just do your job and stay loyal.
比如
For instance,
别想着从我这里偷钱
don't try to take money from me.
这不行 对吧 马克斯
That is a no-no. Right, Max?
那笔钱本来就是给你的 医生
Well, that money was for you, Doctor.
来弥补海勒偷的
To make up for the Heller losses and the--
马克斯 这事我们谈过了
Shh. Max, we've been through this.
-莎莉 -在呢 医生
- And Sally? - Yes, Doctor?
我们过去有些问题
We've had troubles in the past,
但最近关系很好吧
but lately things are going well with us, yes?
-是的 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
我现在最大的问题
My biggest worry at the moment
就是联调局知道什么
is really what the FBI knows,
他们取得多少线索了
how close they've gotten,
曼蒂是不是在与他们合作
and if Maddie is working with them.
应该不会
It's unlikely.
这点应该可以保证
I really think you're safe on that front.
我怎么不信呢
I'm not convinced.
我觉得最好也最安全方式
I think it would be best, safest,
就是我消失
if I disappeared.
好吧 我们要怎么做
All right. How can we help?
在曼蒂婚礼上
At Maddie's wedding,
你打扮得很像我 马克斯
you looked so much like me, Max.
神似 这个可以派上用场
Quite remarkable. That could be useful.
我觉得你可以再扮成我
In fact, you could pretend to be me again.
好 怎么做
Sure. Sure, what's the play?
很简单
The play is simple.
医生得死
The Doctor needs to die.
-什么 -莎莉
- What? - Sally.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God!
坐下
Sit down!
莎莉 把这事搞定
Sally, finish it.
干得好
Well done.
天啊 她把他杀了
Jesus Christ, she just killed him.
她开枪打了他
She just shot him.
她就这么冷血地把他杀了
She just freaking killed him in cold blood!
呼吸 呼吸
Just--just breathe. Just breathe.
他就像我的叔叔一样
He was like the uncle I never had.
我知道 亲爱的
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表