剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
in kind of a pneumatic--
是吧
Yeah?
我可不知道
Well, I'll never tell.
是吗
Well?
谢谢你 小莎
Thank you, Sal.
我没资格这样 哪怕是你
I don't deserve any of this, not even you.
我可以让你死
Well, I could let you die.
非常简单
Nothing would be easier.
你就该让我死
Yeah, maybe you should let me.
你求求我
Maybe you should beg.
我求医生让我死
I begged the Doctor to let me die,
他都不让
but he wouldn't even give me that.
他伤得你这么深吗
He hurt you that bad?
他问我问题
Oh, he would ask me questions,
然后伤害我 但
and he would hurt me, but...
这都不算什么
it wasn't the pain.
让我待在小黑屋
Kept me in total darkness,
只有我和钟
just me and this clock,
我还看不到钟 只能听着
which I couldn't see, just hear.
我想听钟的滴答声来确认时间
I tried keeping track of the time by the ticking,
想着这能让我变得坚强
thinking it would help get me strong.
当时我觉得自己可聪明了
I felt so smart coming up with a plan.
他把灯关了
He turned the lights out.
然后
And...
我开始数
I started counting, and...
后来数不清了
I frickin' lost count.
接着
And then, well,
我哭得停不下来 马克斯
I just couldn't seem to stop crying, Maxie.
我就一直在黑暗中
I was just this thing in the dark,
等着痛苦的到来
waiting for the pain.
这时我就求着去死
And that's when I started begging to die.
可他都不让
But he wouldn't even give me that.
抱歉 小莎
I'm sorry, Sal.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我愿意为你做任何事 你说吧
I'll do anything. Just say it.
所有事
Anything.
有了
Here it is.
别跟我求死 马克斯
Don't die on me, Max.
现在还不行
Not just yet.
谁啊
Hello?
我♥操♥
Holy hell.
这是干吗
What is this?
你晒黑了嘛 茱尔斯
You look like you got some sun, Jules.
去旅游了
You been traveling?
拿医生的钱去游玩了
Seeing some sights on the Doctor's dime?
我们一直在处理你在西雅图
Um, no, we've been dealing with the flaming crap bag
给我们留下的着火的包
you left us holding in Seattle
可你却拿着钱
while you went off to live your best life
过舒服日子去了
with all that cash or whatever.
谁说我带钱离开西雅图了
Who says I left Seattle with any cash?
你没拿钱
You didn't take the money?
我没拿
Maybe I didn't take the money.
戒指也没拿
Or the ring.
什么意思
What's that about?
没事 戒指
No, nothing. The ring.
我好喜欢那个戒指
Love that ring.
你可能觉得自己很厉害 茱尔斯
You might think you are really good at this, Jules,
但和兰妮·科恩吃饭
but breaking bread with Lenny Cohen?
你要非常小心
You should be very, very careful.
实话实说
Now, you tell me the truth.
你带我这来是要把我
Did you just bring me here to hand me over
交给医生和兰妮吗
to the Doctor and Lenny?
带你 什么
Bring you? What?
这怎么可能
How would we even do that?
短♥信♥
Text message.
什么
What?
我很久都没想到你了 好吗
I haven't even thought about you in a very long time, okay?
这里的事和你无关
That in there had nothing to do with you.
放开我
Let me go!
那兰妮·科恩怎么在你厨房♥
How did Lenny Cohen end up in your goddamn kitchen?
这事说来
That is a very long
可就话长了
and rather goddamn involved story.
太好了
Fabulous.
我也没地方去
Got nowhere better to be.
我想听听你的神奇旅程
I would love to hear all about your adventures.
我也很想听听你的
And I'm just dying to hear about yours.
你好 我叫罗伯特·赛普
Hello. I'm Mr. Robert Sipe.
幸会
Nice to meet ya.
我叫赛普
Hi, Sipe.
鲍比·赛普
Bobby Sipe.
你好啊
How you doin'?
哥们 我叫罗比
Hey, brov, I'm Robby.
你看到茱尔斯了吗
Hey. You seen Jules?
你看到茱尔斯了吗
Have you seen Jules?
有一小时没看到了
Not in the last hour, no.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
排练
Drills.
要干这个活
Yeah, if we're gonna do this job,
就得好好干
we got to do it right.
我可不想让让那个"亚马逊人"追杀我们
I don't want that Amazon coming after us.
她可真高啊
Man, she is tall.
哥们 我们得去找茱尔斯
Dude, we should find Jules.
我顿悟了
I had an epiphany.
好
All right.
茱尔斯
Jules!
茱尔斯
Jules!
所以你犯了重罪 美国和墨西哥都在通缉你
So now you're wanted felons in both the U.S. and Mexico?
-厉害啊 -至少我没在大街上
- Great. - At least I didn't knife someone to death
捅死过人
in the middle of Main Street.
差点
Half to death.
我为什么要相信你的话
Why should I believe a thing you say?
是啊
I know.
一样啊
Ditto, right?
这就有点僵了
Bit of a stalemate here.
我喝了很多酒
Look, I drank a lot of wine,
要尿尿
and I got to pee, okay?
你要干什么
So decide what you want to do with me,
请快点 不然我要尿出来了
but please decide before I leggo my bladder-o.
马上
In a minute.
首先跟我说说索菲娅
First, tell me more about Sophia.
奥尔巴尼联调局
FBI Albany.
我是帕特里克·西蒙斯特别探员
This is Special Agent Patrick Simons
弗吉尼亚分局的
out of the Virginia field office.
我有什么可以帮助您吗
What can I do for you?
你们负责的特别探员是谁
Who's your special agent in charge?
-茱尔斯 -茱尔斯
- Jules! - Jules!
茱尔斯
Jules!
茱尔斯 这地方也太大了
Jules! This place is so huge.
我猜她就是走丢了
I bet she just got frickin' lost.
理查德
Hey, Richard, listen.
我爸之前说过下棋
Something my dad used to say about chess.
如果两个人下了一场完美的棋局
If both players play a perfect game of chess,
那就都赢不了 对吧
there's no winner, right?
只能和棋
It's just a draw.
所以要赢 就要想对手所想
So to win, you got to get inside your opponent's head.
找到并利用对方的弱点
Find a point of weakness, and exploit it.
不能和棋对弈
Don't play the game.
要和对手对弈
Play the man.
我明白
Oh, I get that.
好建议
It's good advice.
你♥爸♥应该很有智慧
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表