剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
你先 莫蒂西亚
After you, Morticia.
说真的 曼蒂真的认为
Honestly, does Maddie think
我得穿成这样
that I would actually wear this?
我觉得自己像在梵蒂冈的梅拉尼娅·特朗普
I look like Melania Trump at the Vatican.
我觉得她想最后再看一次我的大胸
I guess she wanted to see my pecs one last time.
这套衣服让我喘不上气
I can barely breathe in this thing.
她让你穿的啥
What's she got you in?
结婚礼服
This is my wedding suit.
真是乱七八糟
That is some fucked up shit.
请某人说点什么
Someone please say something.
好吧 我觉得咱们得说点什么
Okay, I think one of us should say something.
我戴着这个破面纱
I'm wearing this dumbass veil.
-我只能为她做这么多了 -好吧 我去
- That's all she's getting out of me. - Fine, I'll do it.
深爱的
Dearly beloved...
深爱的是个
"Beloved." That's, uh...
很滑稽的字眼
That's funny. Um...
我来是因为我曾想成为某人所深爱
I'm here because I wanted to be someone's beloved.
曾拥有几个月的幸福时光
And for a few happy months,
我觉得有过
I thought I was.
真正疯狂的是
Here's the really crazy thing.
我真的很感激遇到曼蒂·琼森
I actually feel grateful that Maddie Jonson happened to me.
她教会我一些重要的事
She taught me something incredibly important:
就是我能拥有真爱
that I was capable of real love.
-你哭了 -闭嘴
- Are you crying? - Shut up.
我还知道
Here's what else I know.
我还会找到爱
I will find love again.
就像你跟我说的
Like you told me.
因为这值得我冒险以及所受的痛苦
Because it's worth the risk and the pain.
所以今天
That's what's so...
特别难过
sad about today.
你不知道真爱就死了吗
Did you die without knowing true love?
没有心爱的人
Without ever having someone to call beloved?
这死得可真惨啊
That is such a sad way to die.
这是以斯拉啊
Ah, it's Ezra.
不要
No!
莫莉
Molly?
内光进修班
Um, inner light workshop
还有五分钟就开始了
is starting in about five minutes.
-要来吗 -嗯
- You want to come with me? - Yeah.
没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
你还记得吗 小莎
You remember that time, Sal?
在里诺的活之后
It was after that Reno job.
我穿着燕尾服 你穿着晚礼服
I'm in a tux. You're in a ball gown.
我们开着夜车
We drove through the night, and we finally
然后停在一个小加油站那
pulled into that rinky-dink gas station.
我从收银台那回来时
I was coming back from the cashier when I--
看到你和小女孩说话
I spied you talking to that little girl.
她看着你穿的礼服 然后问你
She saw you in that gown, and I heard her ask you,
不好意思
"Excuse me.
你是女王吗
Are you the queen?"
你看着她的眼睛
And you looked her right in the eye,
然后说 是的
and you said, "Yes.
小姑娘 我是女王
Yes, young lady. I am."
我不得不说 小莎
I got to tell you, Sal,
虽然我们这辈子
we might have taken a few things from people
拿了些别人的东西 但
along the way, you know, but...
我不得不相信那个小女孩
I have to believe that little girl,
因为她这辈子从来没见过
'cause she'd never seen anything that beautiful
这么美的东西
in her whole life.
你给予了她一些东西
You gave her something.
这里左拐
Take a left here.
至少我知道我们到哪了
At least now I know where we are.
准备怎么做 小莎
What's the play, Sal?
车没了
Car's gone.
他们不在家
Looks like they're out.
天啊 小莎 说话啊
God damn it, Sal, say something.
你觉得是我背叛你了
You think I'm the one who betrayed you?
是你搞我
You're the one who screwed me.
你找到海勒的钱 然后跑了
You found Heller's money, and you ran, and don't tell me
别跟我说你准备在巴拿马给我寄封明信片
you were gonna send me a postcard from Panama.
"马克斯 来找我吧" 不
"Maxie, come join me." No.
你只是想自己脱身
No, you were getting out for you.
也许我就该现在给你脑袋来一枪
Well, maybe I should just blow your brains out right now,
完事了
be done with it.
你不会杀人的 小莎
You're not a killer, Sal.
试试看啊 马克斯
Try me, Maxie.
你试试
Just try me.
上啊 上啊
All right, all right, here we go, here we go.
你在他左边 去左边 左边
You're on his left. Go to the left, go to the left!
不不不 开火 开火
No, no, no, no! Fire. Fire, fire, fire, fire, fire!
好嘞 可以啊 上啊
Here we go. Here we go, baby, come on.
不
No!
不好意思
Lo siento, lo siento.
以斯拉 你能看到这个信息吗
靠
Oh, shit.
埃迪
Eddie?
早
Morning.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
这不好笑
That's not funny.
你更烦哪种
What bothered you more,
我拿了钱 还是我跑了
that I took the money, or that I was gone?
-当然是钱 -当然
- Obviously the money. - Obviously.
你作为骗术大♥师♥来说真的很不会说谎
You know, you're a bad liar for a con artist.
-我最会了 -除我以外
- I'm the best liar. - Other than me.
-扯淡 小狗眼 -好吧
- Bullshit, baby dog eyes. - All right.
你跟我说件事
You say something to me.
我来说你是不是在说谎
I'll tell you if you're lying.
然后我跟你说
Then I'll say something to you,
看咱俩谁更擅长
and we'll see who's better at this.
你肯定输
You're gonna lose.
走着瞧
We'll see.
如果你偷我东西
If you ever really steal from me,
我会去追踪你
I will track you down,
找到你 让你付出代价
I will find you, and I will make you pay.
真话
True.
好可怕呀
And terrifying.
-是吧 到你了 -好
- Right? Your turn. - All right.
我才不在乎钱
I don't give a shit about the money.
自从我见了你
Ever since I met you,
我就一直在想怎么留在墨西哥
I've been thinking of ways to stay in Mexico
这样就可以和你在一起了
just so I can be with you.
我说谎了吗
Am I lying?
搞什么
What the hell?
没事
It's okay.
哥们 天啊 我敲了有17下吧
Dude, oh, my God, I just banged on, like, 17 doors.
你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我们前几天晚上跟踪过你
We followed you here a few nights ago.
-什么 -埃迪
- What? - Eddie?
没事 他是我朋友
It's okay. He's a friend of mine.
出事了
We have a situation.
我用你的账号♥玩《子午骑士》
I was using your account to play "Knights of Meridia."
收到了一个信息
You got a message while I was playing.
什么信息
What was the message?
-抱歉 她得回避一下 -我才不走
- I'm sorry, she's got to go. - I'm not going anywhere.
你以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are?
我知道他的真名叫以斯拉
I'm the guy who knows that his real name is Ezra,
-不是埃迪 -什么
- not Eddie. - What?
嗯 我的真名是以斯拉
Yeah, my real name is-is Ezra.
他可能还有很多事情
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表