剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
and all you do is leave us a voicemail
说不要报♥警♥
telling us not to call the cops?
你得跟我坦白
No, you have to tell me what happened.
我不想再被别人指使了
Mm, well, I'm kind of tired of being told what I have to do.
我越界了吗
Did I overstep?
我想知道为什么我的家人会被人挟持
Because I want to know why my family was held hostage
为什么我父亲突然去世
and why my father came to a sudden early death.
我很抱歉 我也不想侵犯你的隐私
But I am so sorry, I don't want to invade your privacy.
少来这套 你不是老爸
Don't bully me. You're not Dad!
你也不是
Neither are you.
我知道我让你们失望了
I know I failed you guys.
让老爸失望了
I failed Dad,
我也弥补不了
and I can't ever make that right.
但我还是要试试
But I'm gonna try.
还有
And, uh,
这是给你的
this is for you,
葬礼致辞
to read at the funeral.
拜托
Please.
老妈呢
Where's Mom?
除了赶路
Other than being on the road,
为什么来这
what brings you here?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
思想前卫的本地人 喜欢环游世界
Local-born, world traveling forward thinker
现在落叶归根吗
returning home to humble roots?
富二代跟父母闹不愉快了
Rebel scion of old money doing a Thoreau thing?
都不是 不过跟后者有点接近 倒霉啊
Neither, but closer to the second one, unfortunately.
为什么
Why unfortunately?
做富二代不挺好的吗
Being the scion of an old money family is a pretty good gig,
除非你不想继承家产
unless you suffer from the heartbreak of inherited wealth.
也许吧
Maybe.
我就是感觉自己
Seeing as that I've never
现在一事无成
accomplished anything on my own my entire life.
有点可悲
Kind of pathetic.
-值得同情 -什么
- Arousing pity. - I'm sorry?
可悲会值得同情
Arousing pity. Pathetic means arousing pity.
你不值得 反正我不会
You're not pitiful, I don't pity you, anyway.
我知道 抱歉
I know, I know, I'm sorry.
我有权还抱怨
I'm privileged and I sound whiny.
-我 我 -你现在就在抱怨
- I--I-- - Shh. Now you sound whiny.
-行了 -好
- Cut it out. - Okay.
我会同情有钱人
There are well-off people I pity.
但不是你
You're just not one of them.
能细说吗
Do you care to elaborate on that?
一定要吗
Must I?
如果一定要
Well, if I must.
的确 我和你认识时间很短
Granted, I've only known you for a short time--
但很愉快
lovely time, though it's been.
你很聪明
You're bright and
作为年轻人来说也比较有趣
relatively interesting for a younger person,
只要你别太以自我为中心
and may well blossom into a fully fledged human
就不会吃亏 说不定还能展翅高飞
if you can avoid tumbling into the abyss of your own self regard.
我同情废物
Now, I pity the duds.
但你不是
You're not a dud.
你太怪了
You're so weird.
-我喜欢 -随你
- I like it. - I don't care.
-要建议吗 -请说
- Advice? - Please.
不管你受到什么折磨
Whatever's torturing you,
不管你心底有什么秘密
whatever secret you've got stuffed down there
放下心中的包袱
in your bottom drawer, lay your burden down.
没那么糟
It's not that bad.
你怎么知道
How do you know it's not that bad?
试试看
Try me.
你为什么老和茱尔斯吵架
Hey, why do you and Jules fight so much?
因为我老是拯救她吧
I think it's really because I'm always there to save her.
-拯救什么 -她自己
- Save her from what? - Herself.
帮她偷渡出墨西哥
Getting her out of Mexico illegally?
那是两天前
That was like two days ago.
她之前不生你气吗
She didn't resent you before that?
拜托
Come on.
你绝对不能和她说我跟你说过这事
She cannot know I am telling you this terrible story, yes?
茱尔斯在罗德岛设计学院时
When Jules was at RISD, she had this
她有个哥特风的精神病室友
psycho Goth-type roommate.
我们关系很好 会吵架
We were super tight, and then we'd fight,
然后和好 循环往复
and then we'd be friends again, and it went around and around.
感情很强烈 也不健康吧
Intense and unhealthy, I guess.
她在我们大四时被诊断有躁郁症
She was diagnosed bipolar right before our senior year,
一开始好像控制住了
and they seemed to have it under control for a while, but...
但她是个天才
She was a genius.
她的作品特别惊艳
Her work was always so surprising.
我能看出来茱尔斯很嫉妒
I could tell Jules was jealous,
我劝她说不用
which I told her not to be,
因为她室友有病
because clearly her roommate was troubled.
然后就像一般精神病一样
And as the troubled are wont to do,
有天她从屋顶跳下去了
one day she just jumped off the roof.
或是跳窗了
Or out a window.
反正很可怕
Something horrible.
我好几周都没缓过来
For weeks, I was in a kind of dream-state,
简直就是噩梦
a nightmare.
我作业没完成
And I was behind in my schoolwork.
马上还要毕业了
Graduation was looming,
我就放弃了我的毕业论文
I completely dropped the ball on my senior thesis project.
茱尔斯拿了她死去的室友的作品
So Jules took her dead roommate's project,
作为自己的
and presented it as her own.
我窃取了她一部分成果 我跟自己说
I stole part of her project, and I told myself that
这是因为我们的交流和友谊才诞生的
it was inspired by our conversations and our friendship,
所以某种意义上来说我也有份
so in a way, I had a right to it.
这事肯定不地道
Obviously, a shitty thing to do, but
但也无所谓
doesn't really matter considering
毕竟她室友跳窗了
the aforementioned jumping out the window thing,
可是她被人发现了
except she got caught.
我当时又丢人又害怕
I was humiliated, terrified,
然后我家人就介入来处理了
and my family swooped in to fix it.
茱尔斯非常需要我的帮助来重新开始
Jules desperately needed my help getting her life back together.
我本来已经准备接受所有惩罚了
I was willing to take the punishment, all of it.
然后我姐妹
And then my--my sister,
就给我做工作
she just worked on me.
她说服了我
And she just wore me down.
她就擅长这个 能说服人
Which is what she does, she wears you down.
她既自私又固执
She was selfish and stubborn,
但我还是很坚持
but I persisted.
我
And I----
知道我不该因为这事
know I shouldn't blame my family
怪我家人 但我就是忍♥不住
for how they helped, but I do.
我无法原谅自己同意了这件事
And I can't forgive myself for allowing it.
也不是很糟
It's not so bad.
你当时年少轻狂
You were young and stupid
杀了你室友 窃取了她的作品
and killed your roommate, took her art.
-嗯 -什么
- Okay. - What?
不 我没杀她
No--I didn't kill her.
你没杀她
You didn't kill her?
你没有某种意义上
You didn't push her off the roof
把她从屋顶推下去吗
literally or metaphorically?
没有
Umm, no.
那你有什么问题
Then, what is your problem?
我这辈子都得想着
I have to live my life knowing that
我的前途 如果算的话
I owe my career-- if you can even call it that--
都是靠我家人帮我摆平的
to my family getting me off the hook.
如果你坚持从道德这个观点出发
If you insist on looking through a moral point of view,
你只是偷了东西 对吧
what you did wrong was you stole, right?
不管有没有人帮你
Whether you got help or not--
都无所谓
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表